Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1309&start_row=1

resurrection

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Samaiyah Sent: 2/2/2006 9:41:07 PM

Always Thanks and Praises to Jah Rastafari
In studying the Bible, Christ speaks of a resurrection
Luke 20:34-38
“…The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.
For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.”
John 5:28-30
“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.”

the Ethiopian Orthodox Faith, which Haile Selassie I KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS defends, sites the resurrection to occur in the Day of Judgement; With the just and unjust rising, the just and righteous to eternal life.
in Revelation 20:5
"But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."
and Revelation 20:14-15
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

I have heard reasoning of this being that of a spirit rise. Or a spiritual rise occuring now this life being judgement.
InI needing more overstanding and would greatly appreciate true Rasta reasoning
Jah Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2006 11:07:36 PM

I personally don't bother to speculate exactly what will happen when the Judgment is finished. The scriptures show it as a great time, and I want to be counted with the Living. So my concentration is what I need to do today and in the rest of my days to be counted with the Living.

So many different people say so many different things about the resurrection, and all of them think that they are correct. What I know I am correct in is that I and I must Live by the example of God, Jah RasTafarI. And another thing I know is the spiritual heights for I and I to trod in right now.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/2/2006 11:18:40 PM

The resurrection is an unknown. Between then and now there is still a thousand years of peace. After that is judgment day. However I do believe that those who live to see the thousand years of peace will be counted among the living. The most I can say about the resurrection is that it is most likely when everything goes back to One.

Messenger: Samaiyah Sent: 2/2/2006 11:31:37 PM

Bless
I thank Ark I and Empress Nzingha for you replies
Reverberate as One accord

Sis Samaiyah
JAH Rastafari Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/2/2006 11:38:11 PM

Eternal Life for all who believe in H.I.M. irespective of colour, class, race, or creed.

Easter {Fasika} is right around the corner.

inquan lebirhane tinsae aderesachihu ::

inquan = (insinuated) I am glad

le-birhane = for the bright

tinsae = ressurection

adderesachihu = have brought you (God)

" I am glad that God has bought you safely for Easter. "

Eyesus Kristos Qedamawi Haile Selassie ~

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I