Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1298&start_row=1

Iditations on Blackness

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 1/31/2006 11:25:42 AM

Bless-ed Love to All Is,

Many fight IandI down for the TRUTH of Black Supremacy. Here and in more reasonings to come I will try show ones and ones where this I-cept comes forth from… Not just the FACT that AFRIKA is the ORIGIN of FIRST MON AND WOMBMON, and the FACT that all sciences, mathmatics, language, writing etc all BEGAN in AFRIKA but that even down to the ATOM – all is BLACKNESS…

Please bear with I.. I real eyes this post is LONG but I want ones to read and overstand that even when one reaches out to education and, science in particular, it still brings one FORWARD to RASTAFARI and the BLACKNESS of CREATION.

Excerpts from THE MEANING OF BLACKNESS
By: IM Nur

BLACKNESS IN SCIENCE

“Truth is manifested all around us. We simply need to take notice and marvel at its simplicity.” IM Nur

Some I-cepts of Nature that Reveal some TRUTH
The BLACKNESS of CREATOR and CREATION…

BLACK BODIES:

A Scientific Phenomenon referred to as “theoretical black body” **they say THEORETICAL to hide the TRUTH within**

Defined as: An ideal surface or body that can absorb completely all the radiation striking it.

Gustav Kirchhoff (1824-1887) scientist who performed groundbreaking experiments into high-energy radiation

He was the FIRST in “modern” era to investigate and RE-establish that:

“ALL BLACK SURFACES tended to absorb RADIANT ENERGY that fell on it”

He further reasoned from experimental results that:

“any substance that absorbs light or radiation perfectly must also be able to emit it perfectly, and thus constitute the PERFECT radiator”

**Real eyes one has to go FORWARD far to find these truths as the illuminati try to keep these TRUTHS WELL HIDDEN**

BLACK NOISE:

First of all… lets define “noise” in scientific terms

Noise: A disturbance or a fluctuation in sound waves, or any other waveform, whether mechanical or radiant in nature.

There are TWO extremes of “Noise”. White noise and Black noise.

White noise is defined as: Any sound or other wave pattern whose internal changes are totally uncorrelated; that is, when every bit of information about the changes in the wave is thoroughly random and disjointed; when the message or relationship between subsequent parts of the wave have no relationship.

An example: ‘snow’ on your tell-lie-vision. There is no coherent message contained in it, no viewable picture or any recognizable sound. It conveys no intelligent message to us

Black noise is defined as: A sound wave or pattern whose information is absolutely correlated, that is, when sounds make clear and perfect sense; when every part of a message is understandable to the receiver

Black noise is the condition when one can readily distinguish the message (or other information) carried forth between a sender and a receiver.

An example: when astronomers scan space for signs of extraterrestrial life they program their computers to intercept the background noise coming in from different regions of space. As they analyze and compare all of this background noise, what they are actually trying to determine is whether it is highly random noise (white noise) or highly correlated noise (black noise); in other words, whether it is white noise or black intelligence.

A more common example is when we simply talk to one another. Or when we express ourselves through music. Consider the communication that takes place between Afrikan drummers and dancers; where the power of the drum to ‘talk’ is merely another expression of black noise. This is why slave masters, after learning the power of the drum to convey coherent messages made them illegal for slaves to possess.

**This makes I think of THE NYAHBINGHI DRUM – POWAHFULL BLACK NOISE! SELAH!**

BLACK LIGHT:

Light is defined as: Any form of radiant energy (in a scientific sense)

This definition not only includes the light we see with our eyes, but also the many forms of radiation our eyes cannot detect. It includes all radiant energy, that is, energy that spans the entire electromagnetic spectrum.

Our vision is limited to “visible light” (radiant energy range between infrared and ultraviolet). This affords us the capacity to see those frequencies of radiant energy we call colours. It also selectively filters out the harmful rays, while allowing “visible light’ rays to pass through.

Yet another natural protection is that most of the earths population has energy absorbing pigments in their eyes and skin. These pigments of melanin in the eye are ideally designed to trap most of the higher energy rays that inadvertently enter it.

**I have green eyes… and when I go to the beach (especially white sandy beaches) I cannot even open my eyes… they start watering like crazy due to the REFLECTION of the suns rays and the lack of these melanin pigments in I eyes which is I personal way of sighting TRUTH in what this book is speaking of**

White light results when one combines all the colors in the visible light portion of the Electromagnetic(EM) spectrum.

Black light does not represent a part of the EM spectrum, like white light – IT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE EM SPECTRUM. This means that black light is the absolute sum of all forms of matter and all forms of radiant energy in the universe.

**As this book is highly detailed and gives SO MUCH information I cannot type it all – therefore I am paraphrasing – So do get the book for the I self – there is NUFF valuable information and insight within it**

Black Supremacy is NOT white supremacy.. Black supremacy expresses the BLACKNESS of CREATION - THE BLACKNESS of the CREATOR and how all comes from Black.

There is so much more and I will do I best to bring forth more reasonings for IandI to KNOW the TRUTH and not beLIEve any more of the lies of his-story.

GIVE thanks for listening and I look forward to any and all reasonings…

I WILL FORIVAH KEEP THE FIYAHs OF TRUTH BLAZIN…

ISES IVERMORE TO THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI!

SELAH!

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/31/2006 3:06:58 PM

Blessed sistren...thansk and praises to the most high for that reasoning..Science is another way to overstand I-ration....bless
Haile I Selassie I
satta massagana

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/31/2006 5:41:21 PM

Bless,
Thnx for the information.
But I cyaan help thinking..( no offense in anyway, if you feel offended, my apologies. )If we keep using words like black and white, we are not stopping discrimination.
Until the colour of man skin is of no more significant then the colour of his eyes, there will be no more war. -Haile Selassie I
I mon know that from black everything was created. So was the world (genesis). is this some whiney white talk, or something to reason bout.

ONE Love

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/31/2006 6:07:03 PM

Regardless of whatever scientific findings you use to support your arguments for "Black Supremacy", I will continue to take a firm stand againts your concept of racial inequality. God help Us ~ Ras Feteri Igziabiher

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/31/2006 6:43:41 PM

Ones and ones... i sited this opening reasoning as some scientific explanation expanding OVERSTANDING of the words...Black and White... and now ini site here ones be making it a racial thing, a color thing, a greater lessor thing. Sometimes i wonder if some ones even put any sound to the words that ones read...any power..Cyant ones open thier ears a bit... and maybe the mind will be expanded to site right thining and right intention and greater awareness.

Tef, why gotta go there? what is the big fear what is the big deal why one gotta be all up in arms about expansion of the mind with JUDGE MENT... No one was attacking your whiteness nor upholding any blackness,,,,

I am amazed how this conversation always has ones and ones defending the b-LIE-fs of race. If ones can put these words into a balanced overstandig or organic life, then maybe the color of a man's skin is no more significant that the color of his eye...

I saw nothing superior or above or below in the original post...I am not offended, just bumba klatt red from these reactions. WHy the DIE-vision of distintinction.

When one stops gaining knowlege, stops expanding the mind, stop looking at life in a fresh way.. then one is dead. Rasta don't die.

BLACKNESS IN SCIENCE

“Truth is manifested all around us. We simply need to take notice and marvel at its simplicity.” IM Nur

Fiyah... the purification of righteousness
Haile I Selassie I
rasta far i

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2006 12:07:22 AM

This reasoning was not written with vexation at all. I say this because after reading over I words in this post and considering the emotion level in this forum right now, I could see how a person could interpret it that way. This is not a rebuke. It is just where I feel that the Focus should be when I and I talk of Black Supremacy, because Black Supremacy is Strength and Prosperity when it is Focused in the right place.

---

Both positive and negative can be spoken about black things. Just as both positive and negative can be spoken about white things.

The Greatness of Black People can be seen by the Greatness of Black People.

In some ways, the comparison of black things can divert the attention away from where it should be, on the People.

Reasonings of RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I are the real displays of Black Supremacy. As well as Reasonings like these, just to name a few of many.

Some great men in later days.

Marcus Garvey

Paul Bogle

And Living by the example of RasTafarI, so that others can see Jah Life is another way to display Black Supremacy.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/1/2006 12:18:07 AM

Idren,

i feel uncomfortable with the word supremacy along with white or back before it. it has been over-used and now has somewhat become something negative, see what i mean?

i prefer using africa and african unless the Is have other suggestions. supremacy to me uplifts one by putting one down, duality, it cannot exist without the other side. seen?

i only see good vs evil and i dont see all white or all black in that way but only thoughts and deeds

Respect, and this does not mean i disagree with everything in this post

Bergy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2006 12:58:53 AM

There never has to be duality or other sides of anything, that is a self imposed limit on the minds of people. There are only other possibilities, they only become sides when they go from possibility to reality.

Black Supremacy has nothing to do with low, it only has to do with high. It is about uplifting, not bringing low. People of all nations should respect and rise up their ancestors on high because that is where they came from and that is their Life. If you look down on your ancestors you look down on yourself, and nothing good can be accomplished like that.

Those who are a slave to duality will always have duality. I and I need to free up ourselves from duality and Sight Oneness.

There is One who has no dual, that is Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I.

Some people will compare Satan as a duality of Jah, but there is no duality. Jah always was and always will be, Jah can end Satan in an instant, but Satan can never end Jah. Satan has limits put on him by Jah, but Jah has no limits and not a thing exists that can put limits on Jah. And in a duality, one can't exist without the other, and if one can put limits on the other, the other can also put limits as well.

It is only the people of the earth that need to deal with the duality of Satan, until they learn the Oneness of Jah RasTafarI.

And in regards to Black Supremacy, there is no requirement that anyone is put low, that is not part of the definition.

You can make someone happy without making somebody else sad. You can feed the hungry without taking food from somebody else. You can deal with Love without dealing with Hate.

Don't limit good possibilities. Only limit the bad.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NevisBwoy Sent: 2/1/2006 1:56:46 AM

Yes I, duality is a funny issue as it encompasses everything. Duality can not survive in love, for love is the only perfect oneness. But we must realize that we are not in one perfect love, we all have wonderful ideologies and string together words that sound POWERFUL but that power is derived from the opposing force of duality, the other side. If you have no ground to stand on how do you jump? how can the universe be infinite when motion is only allowed between 2 points? a begining... and end. Duality allows all to be. Day, night, man , woman and so on. Duality was Jahs intent no? as far as the physical world at least. Duality is a must. The only place that duality is not allowed is in love... that is where Jah allowed us to escape such a trap. But yet is seems that we allow duality to leak into our spiritual journeys. That truth that you feel so stringly about? what would it be without the opposing force thats allows such a thing? Some people are strickly spiritual, some srtickly scientific and some a mix of both but never always the same with each person. As far as black supremacy, I accept the idea until you try and define it scientifically because then it just becomes a colour. Black people have nothing to do with the colour black. wordly thoughts. It seems to me that the spiritual/ scientific merging on this forum is contradictory but that is just my view. But it is what it is, its gone be what its gone be...

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 2/1/2006 7:56:10 AM

I-ses IVERMORE to IandI HOLA KING
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI

Give thanks for the reasonings.

First and foremost let I ask this question....

Why is it that when one posts POSITIVE wordsound about Black or Blackness - SOME (if not MANY) get up and try DEFEND their whiteness?? Does posting POSITIVE wordsound or UPLIFTING Blackness somehow take from ones whiteness???
This is a question I ask...

In I OPINION, UPLIFTMENT of BLACKNESS does not attack whiteness in any way.

ONLY THIS WHITE SHITSTEM BABIWRONG MENTALITY is one that ATTACKS BLACKNESS with EVERY NEGATIVITY applied to BLACKNESS...; SEEN?!

When I post to UPLIFT and send POSITIVE WORDSOUND regarding Blackness - this is ONE OF THE MANY ways to UNDO and COUNTERACT the degradation of the Black mon and wombmon in these times.

IandI MUST ADMIT that ALL AROUND IANDI are the NEGATIVE CON-NOTE-TATIONS regarding BLACK AND BLACKNESS... SO WHAT COULD possibly be WRONG with UPLIFTINg and showing TRUE POSITIVITY of BLACKNESS???

FUNNY THING (or not so funny to I) is that on this forum I am speaking to ones and ones who are SUPPOSEDLY HAILING A BLACK GOD AND KING... and yet, even here... ONES AND ONES fight down the UPLIFTMENT and POSITIVE wordsound regarding Blackness.

FIYAH!

And let I just say this to the white dread who posted the HOLA KINGs wordsound " Until the colour of a mans skin..."

UNTIL THAT DAY? FIRSTLY have we reached that day?
SECONDLY THIS IS A BLACK AFRIKAN MON speaking ABOUT HIS BLACK AFRIKAN PEOPLE... H.I.M. is CLEARLY speaking about how BLACK AFRIKANS must be TREATED EQUALY WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE... I get VEX when ones and ones repeatedly use this to big up the white man.. which is NOT what H.I.M. was reasoning on.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I