Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1293&start_row=1

Who di first man on earth an' weh

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS B Sent: 1/30/2006 5:50:29 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Yeah I man no dat dis wan viry sensative bot still IanI mus' reason,
Seen I man was inna county an met dis Tshatsho , seen him com' fram DRC inna Afrika an IanI was reasonin' bout who di firs' man was onna dis earth , an we neba reali got to di en'.

So I man seek som' I's knowledge onna dis.

Who di first man is on earth an' weh was dis bwaan ah created ?

Jah arise an' let di wicketman scatta
Fya

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/30/2006 11:43:51 AM

This is a fairly difficult question to answer as "man" is relitive. As before homo sapiens were homo erectus and so forth. However, the short answer is Atum and Ethiopia. You must remeber however that Ethiopia used to be a huge country so to be more specific I would say that science points to the Nile Valley. There is no other place on Earth (at least not anymore if ever) that has the basic elements needed to create life. So either way when the first amphibians crawled from the mud it was out of the Nile that they crawled.

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 11:55:09 AM

Sistren reason wit I on dis more. is empress seh mon stat from "amphibians" fram Nile?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/30/2006 2:23:00 PM

Not really. What I'm saying is that the first form of life to dwell on land (rather than water) were amphibians. Over thousands (maybe millions) of years they evolved into all forms of life. (side note: if you follow the development of a human fetus it follows the process of evolution, starting as a single cell and developing much like a tadpole before eventually becoming mamal like) Science's theory of evolution says we come from monkeys but that is not acurate. We came from a mamal that was ape like (as we are closely related to apes) but if we had indeed come from monkeys, either we would stil be monkeys or monkeys would no longer exists.
As for the Nile, there are only two places that life could have concievably "crawled out of the mud" from, the Nile and the Amazon. However the Amazon isn't condusive to human life, although techically amphibians may have emerged there and spread as far as the Nile Valley stimulating the evolution of homo erectus.

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 3:53:12 PM

I give tanks fi mi Queen knowledge an reason

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/31/2006 2:28:53 AM

No evolution theory, JAH created man and wombman, no evolution from ape like persons.

One Love

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 1/31/2006 3:10:25 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Yeah bot stil' ya nani overstan' dis reasonin'
Who di first man oh wombman ? Weh was him bwaan ? An wehn was him
bwaan ? Nu evolutian shitstory

Fya

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/31/2006 5:05:56 AM

Adam was first in the garden of Eden, (The garden of Eden is in Ithiopia, me thought in the southwest of Itiopia) from Adam was Eve created.
Dem wasn't born they where the only one that where truly created by the most high.

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 1/31/2006 5:27:41 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

WHITE DREAD , di I's neem oh di I whitey inna di complexian ?, jus' worryin'
Seen I man doan belieb inna dis babilan bible shitstories , givee di I
som'tin' iriginal an concrete

Fya

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/31/2006 5:42:34 AM

Yes Iman is white.
Rastafari is bout Livin like Selassi I did..true?
Selassie I was Christian..True?
so no babylon shitstories. Truth

Love

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I