Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1291&start_row=31

What's that, Damian?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 4:31:57 PM

matthew 6:1-4

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 1/30/2006 5:03:58 PM

in the grand scheme of things and such

InI are only Rasponsible for InI own salvation

seen

thy grace is sufficient for InI oh FAR I

Selassie I
no apologies
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 5:42:04 PM

Sistren, Imon agreed wit reason. but mi nuh mek nuff apology Fi I&I culture and talk if it is di I she talk bout "fake accent". I&I ongli si 2 mon ah here who talk patois full stat. Yes lioness, unu speak trut but cyaan here ah mon type. Mi si it so, ivery people waan judge I&I so cus mi chat patois an not di QUEENS ENGLISH. Rhaatid!

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 1/30/2006 5:57:16 PM

please idren

re-read what InI typed

InI typed

SOME type with fake patois and think InI do not know it

bless-ed
Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 6:03:59 PM

yes sistren raspect....mi idation narrow.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/30/2006 6:45:15 PM

I respect your right to censor me, just remember though; that if you live by the law you shall be judged according to the law. However, if you live by grace then you are no longer subject to the law because you have accepted Christ as your savior. I say let the Bredrens & Sistrens here decide for themselves, maybe they don't need or want your parenting. Even if your intentions are all noble. Selassie I ~

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/30/2006 9:45:02 PM

Bredren, how long are you going to defend a statment about a woman's breasts? It was a sexist ignorant comment, and I am truly wondering why you seek to defend your right to say "BAZOOKAS" when Ark I did you a favor by allowing you to escape fyah from every woman and probably more than a few men on this site. Humble yourself bredren, this is Ark I's site, not your own.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/30/2006 10:02:07 PM

i n i are not perfect, so i n i should take time to reason and guide then judging bout how one is living. The bible says not to judge, I n I spend all the time arguing when that time should be gathering to make a change.

I rather stand alone then walk with silence.

I am experiencing a great injustice that many have faced before I and will face after I, and I n I are not one together. I n I should be together helping, but in i into self.

I come online to reason with rastafari and it hurts i deep to see more competition and argument...

but jah will judge, i know i will do watever i can to fight for rights and justice...

i don't know wat else to say. So those of u who want to sit and waste time arguing, i am working to fight babylon and build rastafari...

prophecy

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/30/2006 10:02:24 PM

Time is the Master
And i just wasted twenty minutes on this foolishness

Matthew 18
20. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Is this what InI shall speak in the presense of I Father?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/30/2006 10:14:35 PM

Prophecy
Where was this fight and struggle the day before you felt discriminated against?
Has it ever occured to you that some of us are discriminated against every day and have been so since birth.
At what point do you stop metioning your discrimination everytime you post a message?
The fact of the matter is this,
Yes they can tell you to dress apropriatly, yes they can define what that is. No, they cannot ask you to remove clothing that is faith based. Yes, they can ask you put on a suit and wear some make-up. That is the system. Unless you have been terminated for your faith, race, or ethnicity you cannot claim discrimination. (excluding sexual harassment of course)
The reality of the situation is this, if the worst thing that you can think of to complain about is your boss not liking your head wrap, consider yourself lucky. Because of my locks (which are about to my waist now) and my skin color I can't get a job at all. I have been forced to be self employed. So if your revolution is centered around your right to wear your head wrap, more power to you. However, I've been fighting the revolution since my mother concieved me. I have inherited the struggle of my parents and my grandparents and my great grandparents who were slaves.
So while you may believe you are starting something, in fact you have a better chance of joining something than winning your own little war against head wrap discrimination.
Now you know why I, personally, did not respond.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I