Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1291&start_row=11

What's that, Damian?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/29/2006 4:35:22 PM

Alright, if not the alcohol, how about those girls with their chest all over the place? Fyah! Alcohol and loose women with foolish men have quite a history and its not an impressive one.

This Reminds I of Apple Gabriel. He lives down in Eugene now and when I see him there hes always with several woman, drinking, lavishing his fancy rides... judgement!

Nyah you are right! Fyah bun alcohol, fyah bun meat, fyah bun dem girls who have them chest all over the place, and fyah bun the man who is taking place in this thing. No apologies!

It seems as if the Marley family has other things to do besides Rastafari, Freedom Redemption Repatriation. They remind I of all those reggae singers who is talking about Africa this and that, but they never been there. They is going to LA, NY, JA, all these places but never even step foot into Africa. Bummbaclot!

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 1/29/2006 4:44:47 PM

Blessed Love,

Every man is born free and equal. Everyman has the right to do what he wants to do. Bredrem and sisdren, the Father say that this is a self-save judgment so watch yourself and save yourself.
His Majesty Jah Rastafari, never had anything to do with alchohol, not even beer which is hops and barley, for he had already told us in the scriptures that wine is a mocker and strong drink is raging.
Nothing righteous can come out of the unrighteous. No spring water flows with sweet and sour water at the same time. So, ini true nazarites have never been drinking alcohol, not ever from creation.
My lords and empressess, there are many rastas in Jamaica and everywhere in the world that drink guiness and all sorts of alcohol. Many 12 tribes do, nyabinghi do, and where i come from the Islands of Seychelles,many reggae singers who say them Rastafari drink a lot of guiness, and justify it by saying that Christ give them permission to do so, which is plain false, because Christ never drink
no alcohol.
Culture them come to Seychelles under the Seychelles Brewries company, and promote drunkeness. I see them personally drinking beer and guiness. So do Israel Vibration.
True Rastafari is a divine life of Christly principles, it is not an easy one, it is one wherby you have to give up the life of vanity and wordly pleasures and follow Jah principles, we show our devotion to Jah by making such a sacrifice because He made the biggest sacrifice by bearing 5 bleeding wounds and HIM say that we don't need to sacrifice no animal no more but we are the LIVING SACRIFICE.
Many of these reggae singers do not have the discipline to upkeep such divine principles because they love the music and the vanity life more than they love Jah, i have not personally listened to Damian Marley album but i heard the first one and heard one song on the new one. Nevertheless,i know it is all vanity, so is Morgan Heritage. I also reason with Julian Marley personally temporally and He dont care nothing for Rastafari, he tell i he just make music and make money. so fire burn vanity
So we cannot follow such men and their folly, but have to follow the Almighty Man, His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/29/2006 5:27:21 PM

How is that a woman must be loose if she is not dressed according to some man's criteria? Every man want to jump up quick to defend a man judged by the color of his skin but nobody jump up for judgment of woman because of clothing? But yet the same Rasta man can see a woman looking sexy and want to claim she, but once he feel like he owns her he wants to curse she for being loose?
Nobody knows what went on in this party, nobody knows who these people are (other than Damian) but everybody want to pass judgment.
Why can't you just leave it go? What can possibly be acomplished by judging people you don't know in pictures from an event you weren't at?
I'm seriously begining to wonder if there is anything held sacred here that doesn't have to do with blazing fire pon whatever wickendness can be dug up.
If Daminan Marley wants to drink a Guiness, what harm can it do you? In fact I know very few Rasta men who don't drink Guiness. I don't drink alcohol but I don't blaze fire pon my Bredren for this thing it has absolutly nothing to do with me.
I also know a whole lot of Black men claiming to be Revolutionaries, Rastas, Muslims, 5%ers, all types of Black pride movement, who date or at least sleep with white girls with no self respect or ambition. But I don't blaze fire on my Bredren because it has nothing to do with me.
I know many Rastas who love guns. I don't deal with them things but I don't blaze fire on my Idren because it has nothing to do with me.
If you refrain from an activity, what more is there to think about, why are you even thinking about what others do without you? How do you become the modirator of other peoples actions, if they don't need to ask you for permission than who are you to punish them. Before you can condem a next man for his actions you had better be clean yourself.
Opinions are like ass holes everybody has one.
If we could stay focused on facts and education we might actually get somewhere outside of all these silly technicalities and uneccessary opinions. Nobody wants to listen to oposing points of view or have anyone disagree with them but everybody is quick to blaze fire for this and that. And yet you still call yourself Rasta....
Too much wickedness a gwan ya..

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/29/2006 6:18:15 PM

LOL...why ya doing dis If I may ask.
He without sin cast the first stone. So let him/her without sin, judge bredren Damian

One Love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/29/2006 10:04:53 PM

i shouldn't respond before reading all this. But, i went through a stage where i started wearing tight clothes but never did before..now i don't, do u know how hard it is to find clothes that aren't revealing. HOW IS THAT NUFF OF THESE RASTAMAN PERFORM AT SHOWS AND HAIL BALDHEAD GIRLS WITH THE TIGHT CLOTHES BUT DONT HAIL NO RASTA WOMBMEN..FIYAH BURN.. LOOK IN I PROFILE IF U BORED ONE DAY AND SEE THE ROYAL HEAD WRAP I HAD ON, AND I COULDN'T GET A HAIL..FIYAH BURN...!!!!!
I feel i n i have the right to burn fiyah, but i n i cannot judge..REMEMBER I N I ARE NOT PERFECT. I N I CAN REASON BOUT THE IMPORTANCES OF THING
I feel that these singers have nice cars, move to ghana(rita) and wat bout all the poor ppl. in ja. or in the world. i n i cannot even stand as one ppl. but want to chant jah rastafari, sing jah rastafari. but wat actions are being taken..? IF I SOUND LIKE IM JUDGING SORRY, BUT I N I NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO FIGHT BABYLON'S DOWNPRESSION.

Injustice, downpression happens to i n i everyday and wat is being done bout it. I tell u these singers need to wake up, I N I NEED TO WAKE UP. they sing bout jah and peace, then next song they sing, "go get my gun for me" burn fiyah. while i n i are being turned away from jobs or i who am being discriminated by i job. WHILE I N I ARE BEING LOCKED UP FOR A LEAF OF UR SHIRT AND CAN'T GET REPRESENTATION. I SOON WILL LET I VOICE BE HEARD, I SPIT FIYAH AT BABYLON. LET I N I INITE NOW AND BURN FIYAH TOGETHER IN INITY...
Jah will put coal of fiyah wen judgement day comes and I say this.

NO MONEY, POWER, WEAlTH, LEADERSHIP (LIKE HITLER'S DESCENDENT- BUSH..) WILL BE OF WORTH WHEN I N I REACH THE GATES OF MT. ZION. IT WILL BE OUR HUMBLE WAYS, OUR GOOD DEEDS, OUR OBEDIENCE, OUR LOVE AND JAH WORKS THAT I N I TRODD FOR. SO ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT LOOK OUT FOR RASTA AND PPL. IN GENERAL. WHO DO NOT LIVE FOR JAH, TO BE FOR JAH, THEN JUDGEMENT WILL COME. ALL THE DOWNPRESSORS WILL FALL AS I N I LION AND LIONESSES PAWS ARE RELAXING IN MT. ZION.

PROPHECY

I HAVE COME TO RASTA FORUMS AND ASKED RASTA FOR HELP AND ONLY 10 OUT OF 1,000 OF MEMBERS RESPONDED. HOW CAN I N I SAY ONE LOVE, WHEN I N I NOT EVEN ONE...

LIKE BOB MARLEY SAID ONCE, "I CAME ALONE, I WALK ALONE, AND I LEAVE ALONE"

I N I NEED TO RISE UP AND LIVE FOR JAH..TALK CAN ONLY GO SO FAR...

I BURN FIYAH WITH U, BUT REMEMBER NOT TO JUDGE. I N I SHOULD GUIDE EACH OTHER, BUT I N I CANNOT JUDGE. I SALUTE ALL OF I RASTA FAMILY AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE IGNORED I CRY...

I WILL BE THERE FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS I SO PLEASE REACH OUT IF U NEED A SISTREN TO GET U THROUGH..

PROPHECY

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/29/2006 10:20:06 PM

where did this conversation start? if u don't mind filling me in, i do not see anything before this..give thanx

prophecy

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/30/2006 2:00:46 AM

How is that a woman must be loose if she is not dressed according to some man's criteria?

What are you talking about? Did you see those women? True Rastafari Empress bun that folly out.

Leave the dead for the dead

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 8:40:10 AM

Lawd mercy pon me! Imon bwaan and raise JA. Yes I Idren drink red stripe guinness an so. Read matthew 15:16-20 mark 7:18-23. Many ah mon here com fi find Rastafari tru music dem hear. an now dem RAS JUDGE an not live 5 minute rasta. Chat dem mouth cause ah book dem read bout HIM but know him not. Dis vex mi teh mi bone. Was Jes'us Himself not call an "winebibber" cus him drunk an card wit dem scribes an pharhos? Nuff mon here bangarng deh! Who here a RANKIN dread fi judge I culture wit dem privy life dem deh. yah cum mash up da mon an act so like him mafia mon cus yah si a picture. CHA! Mi vex so, yah gwaan like yah nice e mon. Yah meditation narrow.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/30/2006 8:47:32 AM

natti, i hope i am not the one to get the i vex. I am just tired of the hyprocrites and downpressors. I am tired of seeing ones and ones making money and their own yard still suffer. I was in ja. for i first time in september, i stayed in st. catherine. Even tho it was the ghetto, it was so irie. I give thanx for the experience, but it did hurt i to see so many work so hard to have nothing. But, i don't see anyone complaining like americans.
so, i see all these singers making money and i question wat are they doing to give to their own community? I know i have no right to judge, but i want ppl. to see.
I am one who could not live in a mansion(metaphorically speaking) knowing i brothers and sisters are outside without shelter, food, love, etc. I hurts i to the core to see wat goes in this world.

Well Natti, if i was one who got u vex, please reason with i. since friday i have been roarrring, truly hurting from the injustice done to i. So, i don't want to come off wrong with i words. I am not judging any rasta, but in i must show each other. if i could reason with some of those who i am talking bout, i would.

bless up

your sister

prophecy

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/30/2006 9:29:44 AM

sistren, nuh mon. Mi vex in general. Jus Cus a mon blessed wit talen a nuh live di life of a sufferah dis nuh make him no badmon. Some here speak wit redeye. Imon wuk hard fi mi youth mon so dem waan live as I. Cus him ah make corn no means him nuh give to di sufferah mon. I&I quick fi judge bredren an don know him heart. Why, cus we si him inna mon light and nuh JAH LIGHT zeen. Who here a cuss cuss him fadda Bob? cus him drank plenty an nuff queen him have plenty. do Idren here question him Ivety as Rasta? Yah don nuh ya nuh cus mos hear fram Bob an becom Rasta.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I