Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=129&start_row=1

Nesta a rise up and pull me down inna his restin place!

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/3/2004 4:51:25 PM

cause him na want ta see InI return to a Babylon shitstem. Me ave witnesses fer it an was on the Reggae Radio over here tellin me story.

My journey to Nine Miles was hairraising as it was in ever increasing torment of rain, flash floods and Jah thunder! Truth! When me set foot on soil a Nine Miles, de thunder shook de firmanent! Me go in and sign de guestbook and proceed up the walk - Bob's last walk- to his resting place. Once inside, me feel like na to leave. Long time me stay, just absorbing the peaceful vibes; feelin InI really come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)
Before leaving, me walk around Jah Nesta's tomb, visualizing how de sun alight upon him dreads ev'ry morning from de Star of David stained glass window by him head. When me reach him feet, me take my right hand and pat the cool marble; I turn to leave, and lo! I feel 'im reach up and grab me by InI shoulders and pull me right down! My witness's eyes looked so shocked! When I try get back up an reach the door, me get push by some powerful force so's me cyn't put on my sandals! I knew there was a reason Nesta na want me leave!

Only forward would InI find out why!

That night, Me was sick and nauseous an InI bredrin kept close watch over InI under de foot of de Blue Mountains and every one could barely whispher this event. To think me would trod back up here an leave de warmth of InI bredrin is still barely acceptable!

But here InI am!

Jah is near.

Nesta sista

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/3/2004 5:37:21 PM

thank JAH for the sprite

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/3/2004 6:13:55 PM

i mean spirit

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/4/2004 6:45:58 PM

Greetings,

Jah mystics is high. I and I just need to see it and feel it.

Jah Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/6/2004 5:53:34 AM

Nesta him do a big job for Rasta.I'n'I long to be there.
Iman tink of being in lalibela and aksum too,and spend a night inna sheshamane reasoning with elders and jah youths.
As bob tink a bomb a church I tink of repatriate him tomb to gondar where selasie I come. and all a dem Rastas go ethiopia.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/6/2004 10:57:16 AM

yes Dready Ites,
Nesta restin place feel like a steppin stone to Jah Home fer true.
:-)
Nesta sista

Messenger: Zion Child Sent: 1/8/2004 9:13:24 PM

Jah Rastafari...

I & I praise Jah for allowing this sistren to witness the blessedness of His divinity and His might. I & I know He can make dead bones alive and anoint them. His tomb is anointed, I & I can feel that. Nesta was a mighty man, walking in the spirit of David, with praises.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/8/2004 10:45:45 PM

Welcome Zion Child,

Jah Jah majesty is mighty and wonderful. I and I praise is Itinually to Jah RasTafarI.

Blessings and Love,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: White Lion of Dorcol Sent: 1/9/2004 1:35:20 AM

Greetings ,

One with Jah , that is what hapend in Nine Miles ! Nesta sista give us all true , clean love of Jah and his great son Robert ! This post is something most beautifull that I and I recently read . And not just recently . You should be so happy becouse you give to all of us hope , joy and strengh ! Thanks Nesta , I and I will never forgot this day ! Believe you all , open yours hearth , let Jah love spread all over this world .

Harm no man ,
let no man harm you !

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/9/2004 8:21:11 PM

As I had reach a Brown's Town, the rain start sprinklin down on Ini crown. But still Ini knew I must trod on. When we got to Nine Miles, the air was ringing,eerie and still. The thunder still deafening.
I had just passed a motorcade of Rastas on their way to celebrate the 100th. Birthday of JAH!...and now this!Yes I, and it was July 22/1992.

Nine Miles is really a very mystical place.

Nesta sista

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I