Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=129&start_row=11

Nesta a rise up and pull me down inna his restin place!

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White Lion of Dorcol Sent: 1/11/2004 4:40:15 AM

Greetings ,

to all of you clean-soul people all over the world . Nesta sista , once more recieve mi purest greetings from the cleanest part of mi heart . Mi is writting to you with one wish . Can you send mi some pictures from Jamaica , not just from this , but from all of yours voyages . Mi adress is www.nemanja1@EUnet.co.yu . Thak you !

Harm no man ,
let no man harm you !

Messenger: MICHAEL Sent: 1/11/2004 8:13:14 AM

Hail Nesta sistaw.......hail dreads of JAHs world.........Iman go to 9-mile a lot.......InI never went inside yet.....it always da same......InI get near the door of mausoluem an Iman breaks into crying...cant get strength walk inside.....too , too , sad......rastamon tells InI it be beatufil and see Roberts marble headstone...no can see...the feeling comes in my heart so strong but Iman cannot walk inside....maybe thats what keeps InI keep trodding back...InI study a lot with the ras tamon in 9-mile...elders an youths...Iman usually stay over one night an Iride comes back next day..first time Idrive up there friend say he no leave I there...Ini argue with him an tell him Ibe alright...an Iwas...totally safe for Ras Tas....Iman is white an all rastamon care bout is your heart an whats inside I......InI love my bredren in 9-mile an ower him a lot for da teachings......maybe one day Iman will walk inside....for now it is in thy heart...an the fire burns stong......peace dreads......

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 12/21/2009 1:28:43 PM

Greetings,I am new to the forum and was reading past reasonings when the I came upon this one.I always believed in god but never joined a church.I first went to JA three years ago and felt more at home there than here in west babylon.I knew of rastafarian but not that much but the I's was drawn to it and have been ever since.I went back this past year and went to 9 miles.When the I's got to Marleys resting place and there was a presence that the I felt.When I went inside to see Nesta's final place the I's felt peace, love and sadness.The I felt peace and love from the people there but the I was sad for the passing of a prophet and poet.I know this reasoning hasn't been up in a while but I had to share my experiance.JAH BLESS,HAILE SELASSIE I.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I