Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1284&start_row=1

to empress86

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/27/2006 7:23:24 PM

If one carries a gun and walks with a dirty heart, but eats ital, does that make him/her a ras? No man or wombman can judge u. They have lost humility. I n I can only reason and suggest, but not judge..burn fiyah...
thats like saying an empress is not an empress if she don't wear a long skirt. One can reason the reason why a long skirt can be worn, but one can not judge. instead of focusing on that, why not be more concerned if u on the righteous path. IF u need help or sharing each experience with the most high.
your sis,

prophecy

Remember this: Anyone can call- JAH RASTAFARI, anyone can chant- JAH RASTAFARI, anyone can sing- JAH RASTAFARI, BUT its how I n I TRODD in the Name of The Most High Jah Rastafari. If the i is humble, righteous, non-judgemental, with humility, and obedient.
Jugement will fall when i n i enter the gates of mount zion. I n I will not be the ones who can make that judgement..

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/27/2006 8:00:14 PM

greetings, i meant to say at the end when i n i approach the gates of mount zion, instead i said we will face judgement when we enter.
No power, money, wealth, etc. will be of worth when i n i judgement is given at the gates of mt. zion.

let ur light shine empress, let ur lioness claws digg babylons soil as u trodd through their evil grounds. let ur head stand high as u roarrr jah rastafari...i will roarr with i n i...

bless up,,

prophecy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2006 12:38:38 AM

What is judgement?

If judgement is people making up their own laws even if they are contrary to Jah RasTafarI, then I would agree that judgement is wrong.

I don't believe that wearing skirts or pants is a judgement of Jah, I feel this is a judgement of men, and there are many other judgements that I see as judgements of men. Some may disagree with I, but I only speak how I see it, and I am not concerned whether a woman wears a dress or pants. My thoughts are only that they should Live by the example of Haile Selassie I.

As Haile Selassie I shows the people, it is a shame to call yourself Christian but not live by the example of Christ. So I don't see it as judgement when somebody tells another that they are doing something against the law of RasTafarI. I see that as blowing the trumpet to remind the person of the judgement that has already been set from the beginning. It is not judgement, it is speaking of judgement.

It is our responsibility towards our brothers and sisters to show them when they are doing wrong. If we show them and they continue in their wickedness, then their blood shall be in their own hands, because they can't say they didn't know. But if we don't show them and they continue in their wickedness, then their blood will be on our hands. Because we are our brothers and sisters keepers, and just as we speak of the judgement to ourselves to save us from death, we should speak of the judgement to our family to save them from death. Their Life is our Life.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 1/28/2006 5:11:00 PM

greetings

absolutely Ark I

it is said that InI should not judge ones of another faith or livity as they do not KNOW
but
InI can and should......in love and light......judge a one if a one is of the same faith or livity...as InI do KNOW
a judgement is not always fulla fire
InI can see an idren or sistren doing "wrong" and take them to the side and reason and counsel so that the idren or sistren can see the wrong......but not in a collective way unless the "wrong" is communal.
some ones may see it differently, but this is as this sis elders taught InI

Bless-ed
Selassie I
everytime
Sis Irijah

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/28/2006 8:09:52 PM

SISTREN I FEEL I N I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REASON, I AGREE. I FEEL I N I CANNOT JUDGE AND I FEEL WAT U ARE SAYING IS SPEAKING NOT OF JUDGING UR BROTHERS OR SISTERS, BUT GUIDING THROUGH REASON. I N I SHOULD BE ABLE TO REASON, BECAUSE I N I MAY NOT SEE OR MAY BE TOO WEAK TO SEE, OR TOO YOUNG OR WATEVER.

I KNOW I DECIDED AFTER YESTERDAY, I AM GOING TO GIVE I LIFE FOR I BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I WILL SPEAK TRUTH THROUGHOUT I N I COUNTIES, CITIES, STATES, AND COUNTRIES. I WILL CARRY OUT THE LEGACIES THAT ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS DID. IT IS DIFFERENT, BUT STILL THE SAME..I AM GOING TO REVEAL THE TRUTH AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL IM HEARD. I CANNOT SIT AND JUST HAVE FAITH, I AM GOING TO FIGHT FOR I N I FREEDOM TO HAVE FAITH...

LET BABYLON COME FOR ME, I AM READY!!!!!!CAUSE ONCE I HAVE THIS RALLY AND THEY HEAR WAT I HAVE TO SAY I WILL BE ON THEIR LIST...LOL...

I KNOW I SOUND DRAMATIC, BUT I FEEL LIKE WERE GOING BACK INTO TIME AND A NEW FORM OF CIVIL RIGHTS WILL BE FAUGHT..WELL, GIVE THANX FOR LISTENING TO I

PROPHECY

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 1/29/2006 5:24:08 AM

greetings sistren

please do not holler at this sis

when the I has caps on it is con-sidered in cyberland to be hollering or yelling.
seen
the I can get the point across without hollering at InI
easy sis
easy

bless-ed love
Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/29/2006 10:10:33 PM

sis i apologize, but i was not yelling. Please ask if i was before assuming i was. I just had i letters capitalize that is all. I was notyelling at u at all, but ask first. Sorry i don't like when im told i did something when i didn't..

have a bless nite sis, and i work too hard to be humble to yell. i would never disrespect u like that...i just don't like being accused of something i didnt do..i just repeated iself..bless up sistren

prophecy

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/29/2006 10:13:34 PM

yes, i agree absolutely, i say it in postings all the time, but guiding and judging is different. I n I know the principles and laws according to the most high, if i n i don't, i n i should show i idrens and sistrens. guiding each other is different then judging others. That is how i take it.
If i was off the path, i would expect u to come and tell i that i am not going according to jah laws and principles. I would say ur right, get on the path and itinue trodding. that is how it sould be, but that is not judging

give thanx,

prophecy

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I