Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1282&start_row=1

One perfect love to every body

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/27/2006 4:04:07 PM

One perfect love to u,let peace lift u,let righteousness guide u,and let jah bless u.One love to u,Rastafari build the old and the new.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 1/27/2006 5:41:44 PM

ya live up in this lovely land!

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: razvan_ak_deny Sent: 1/28/2006 8:45:44 AM

i say love can be fullfiled when full meditaiting upon one person that u truely care about and when u feel like crying and when the world starts spining and the only way u have to get out is to think about that one person that with a simple thought can get u out of any state u're in bad sad depresive whatever jah bless brothers and sisters one love keep the fire burning in your harts jah is everywhere

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/28/2006 11:20:24 PM

raz give thanx for the upfull sound. I am not going to sit on faith, but let i faith carry I to trodd for equal rights and justice.

Ellie weisel, a professor/author, wrote a book of his step to step walk into the holacoust(sp). At the end, he said that if we do not unite as a ppl. another holocaust will happen. Now we have bush! wake up ppl. WAKE UP AND INITE...TALK CAN ONLY GO SO FAR!!!

I n I must Inite now!!!!!

Having faith in jah and being strong is not good enough for I, I am going to act on I faith and I ask u pray jah give i strength. I am going to crush babylon...

prophecy

Messenger: zionI Sent: 1/29/2006 1:50:06 AM

Sister Prophecy,

I gree that it is time for action.

What does the I suggest?

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/29/2006 10:18:25 PM

i am teaming up with some idrens, i don't know any rastas where i live.
I want to hold a gathering and address issues. I don't know, but i n i must get together now and do something. I n I spend so much time talking, ask ourselves wat actions are we taking.

Im sure i will be fired from i job soon, do u know how hurt and alone i feel cause hardly and rasta reached out to i. I am roarrrrinng. But, I know I must do jah works and i am tired of my ppl. being downpressed...where do u live zion I?

Lets sit and reason one day and brainstorm...i am giving the rest of i life for i ppl. i cannot sit anymore and see all the injustice going on.
I CAN EASILY CHOSE TO TAKE I WRAP OFF TO PLEASE I JOB, I CAN STOP I LOCKS FROM GROWING OR I CAN TRODD AS A RASTA WOMBMAN..

I WILL NOT BOW DOWN, NOW I AM GOING TO CRUSH BABYLON WITH I PAWS AND I AM GOING TO SPIT FIYAH AT ALL DOWNPRESSORS...I N I MUST INITE NOW!!!

GIVE THANX ZION I, HERE IS I ADDY empress4iva@yahoo.com or lionessdread@hotmail.com

give thanx, prophecy

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I