Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1278&start_row=1

calling all rastafari idrens and sistrens!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/27/2006 2:09:36 PM

I n I need to really inite and seriously trodd in force. Too much injustice is being done to I n I. LIke empress T's kingmon, to all rasta sistrens and bredrens.
I call to inite now. I am tired of sitting down, now I am digging i lioness paws in babylon. I spit fiyah at babylon.
I left a post bout i spirit crieing first nite, and today what I thought would happen did. I was questions bout I wrap, ppl. are having a problem with I head wrap. I evaluation is due next month, If It is on I evaluation, I will be on the 5 o'clock news..haha..
I was hurt, but now i stand firm. I fell mighty and tall. I refuse to bow i head to babylon's shytstem. No one came to i face and asked why i wrap i head, but many are having a problem. I am being discriminated against. I don't know wat i will do. This is why a strong rastafari community is needed so when times like this happens, we know where to go and have a force to support I n I.
In the meantime, I need I bredrens and sistrens to stand with I. I am calling I n I to gather and let I n I voices be heard.

I spit fiyah at babylon!!!!

your humble but roarrrring sistren

prophecy

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 1/27/2006 3:14:03 PM

Greetings Sistren,
Is the company that the I works for an Equal Opportunity Employer?

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/27/2006 6:30:31 PM

yes, i work with ppl. with disabilities. Every month we give orientation to new hire, and we review consumer rights. One can not discriminate based on race, religion, etc. so how can they say that when they themselves are discriminating.
Even if its not an equal oppurtunity employer, the so-called
"constitution" says i have equal rights.

bless

prophecy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2006 12:51:18 AM

You should consider recording them when they speak about your head wrap.

Just trust in Jah and stand firm, babylon can't do anything to RasTafarI people if I and I Faith is strong. So Iver increase your Faith, and you will prevail at this job or prevail at another job if Selassie I causes you to leave this job for another.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 1/28/2006 2:19:04 AM

It is illegal for them to discriminate against the Sistren's head wrap. Stand firm, and if necessary take the case to the state. There have been many bredren who have challenged the law on the basis of religious rights in the workplace and won. There are places where babylon cannot chase rasta from.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/28/2006 10:17:40 AM

BLESS UP!!!

I AM GOING TO HOLD A PEACE RALLY, GATHERING TO LOOK BABYLON IN THEM EYES AND SPEAK AGAINST THEM. I AM GOING TO TELL RASTA CHILDREN TO INITE. I N I NEED TO STOP WITH FIGHTING AND FUSSING, AND START TAKING ACTION
I N I SPEAK OF ONE LOVE, BUT WHERE IS THE INITY? I AM TIRED, AND I AM GOING TO CARRY OUT THE WORK THAT MANY FREEDOM FIGHTERS DID. I WILL LET I VOICE ECHOE THROUGHOUT EACH CITY. I AM NOT ROMPING!!!

WHEN IT GET NICE OUT I AM GOING TO HAVE THIS GATHERING...I GOING TO LET I VOICE BE HEARD UNTIL IT IS HEARD.

YOUR ROARRRING EMPRESS,

PROPHECY

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/28/2006 4:31:26 PM

Children put u trust in jah,he will guide all the way.life is a must hear yah,vanity shall fade away. bless up empress prophecy. yes unity is the strenght of mankind. bless

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/30/2006 9:53:56 PM

GREETINGS IDRENS AND SISTRENS. I JOB IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. TODAY I BOSS CAME IN AND TOLD I THAT I NEED TO DRESS UP MORE AND BE MORE CASUAL AND NO LOW CUT SHIRTS. I OBJECTED TO HER CLAIM BY CONFIRMING THAT I DRESS VERY APPROPRIATE. SHE LATER CAME TO ME BECAUSE SHE COMPLAINED THAT I ASSISTED WITH DIRECT CARE A WEEK PRIOR( I AM A CASE MANAGER)AND THE MANAGER SAID I AM NEVER THERE ANYWAYS. SO IT IS CLEAR THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF I.
THEN AFTER LUNCH I WENT AND CHECKED MY MESSAGES AND A MESSAGE WAS ON I MACHINE THAT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE THERE. IT WAS FROM THE ADMININSTATION DEP'T BOUT WAT THEY CAN DO TO ME ABOUT I WRAP. THEY SAID HOW I LOOK BAD AND THAT THEY CAN TELL ME TO WEAR MAKEUP. THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO LET ME WEAR MY "GET UP"..I RECORDED THE MESSAGE AND NOW I KNOW WHY I BOSS APPROACHED I EARLIER BOUT I ATTIRE.

I WAS SO SICK TO I STOMACH, I RECORDED THE MESSAGE. I AM HURT, BUT I STAND FOR JAH. I WILL WORK UNTIL THEY FIRE I AND I WILL TAKE THEM TO COURT..

PLEASE PRAY FOR I JOURNEY.....

its too late to change the font, im not yelling in case u wandering...
PROPHECY

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/30/2006 9:55:59 PM

How does it feel to be Black?

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 1/31/2006 12:14:00 AM

Through the Universal Declaration of Human Rights,Articles 1-18,you have your right to manifest your spiritual/religious beliefs. So they cannot deny your rights as a citizen, nor deny your rights as a HUMAN BEING, who needs to work to attain basic human rights of food, clothes, and shelter.When you reason with your employers just be humble and not aggressive.

However, our rights are denied in Babylon everyday, that is why we Bobo Shanti, who wear turbans are not jobbers nor beggars, but creational masters of creation, so we are not forced to be employed but can create employment for ourself. The Man say not to go work in white men office for whitemen will simply bring you back into slavery and make you beg for food. Life is worth more than vanity.
Blessed Love

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I