Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1269&start_row=1

Rastafari is the way

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 1/25/2006 8:13:46 PM

The only way to live in peace and homony,is to be a holy rasta.Rasta is the acient life of living,Christ,Selahssie I live a rasta life.The rasta was the first to show the people of the world the true doctrine.We have our doctrine so let us live as rasta. JahRastafari Jes,-us Christ Haile I Selahssie I!,dont fight agaisnt I,JahRastafari!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/25/2006 11:29:16 PM

You haffi be careful when you say first because this thing no new. This is an anchient thing that has reemerged with a new name in a new skin. But anytime you say anchient you can't say first at the same time, because that is a disrespect to the ancestors who's shoulders we have to stand on in this yah modern world, seen. Babylon is a system of one uponce, seen, so we must refuse that mind set and think as a whole unit, seen. Every man thinks his savior is the only one, but these man forget those who came before. For instance Noah was the first savior because no man who refused his message was saved, seen. Any man who hears and obeys the Almighty God is a rightious man no matter what name he calls himself by. The Bible says there are twelve tribes and 144 thousand, seen. Marcus Garvey was not a Rasta. Even Halie Selassie I Himself was not a Rasta, just as the man called Jesus the Christ was not a Christian. So you have to be careful when you say only. Because that means that a rightious Christian or Muslim or Buddist or Jew cannot see the promised land. There are too many paths for a rightious man to say only. Only is reserved for "Only One God" not only one path. For many thousands of years Africans lived in peace, you must remember that and strive for that beautiful world. Rasta should not fight against any man, but only defend himself from evil. Peace and love is not a thing you can reserve for the "worthy" that is Babylon's way, not Rasta's own, seen. You must always strive to reason first and only use violence as defense. Any man who calls himself Rasta should have no desire to fight only to stand up and live peacefully, smoke his herb and plant his crops, cook his food and play his music. It is not a convert the world movement it is a show and prove movement. Rastafari is a personal movement, seen. It does not require acceptance or explination, it is therfore it must be, seen. Rasta should strive to be quiet and still, clean and confident. Humble to God and an example to man.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I