Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1263&start_row=1

Who are I and I ?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/24/2006 7:13:47 PM

Well im asking to you some questions ... I ask you my friends to relax
and read what Im typing , take a serious meditation on this , clean your mind from all concepts , but keep with the concept of the writer , and the reader seen ?

First ...

Where are you ?

Well , you are on what you think ?

What you think ... where it is ... is it in your head ? just cause a voice u hear , that is close to your ears cause you an auditive impression with the auditive members in use (spiritual 1´s) , so this voice of what u think is YOU in midle of ur ears ? concentrate more , cant it be in other part of you body ?
Think with me , when you get more deeper you see things , than that is more closer of your eyes than to your ear (and it make u think ur taught is in ur head and may you too) ...
So is this ME in my head ?

Where am I ?

When i feal some pain , I go quicly where the pain is ... and Im there ? on what I feal ore hear ore see ? am I on this things ? ...

So ... I am ore Im Not ... in my brain who cause me to feal and see and listen the things ?
Well ...

You are what you think ? You are what you do ? What are I and I ? where is I and I ?

well there´s my oppinion ... all forms , colours , tastes , its vanity and ilusion ... isolated ... and I and I , are Jah , who is all Universe ... When we pass the ego , purifying word,taught,and action, we can see all things at same time ,thats Jah...
ANSWER ME PEOPLE
WHO ARE YOU?
JAH BLESS AND GIVE OVERSTANDING

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/24/2006 7:31:56 PM

ALL ===> ' <=== MEANS INTERROGATION OK ? :D

blessing !

who are u who who who who are I and I where are I and I ?

Jah Guide

Love to all

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/24/2006 7:52:34 PM

Yes I brethren
it is sometimes hard to overstand thy words but what u said of

... all forms , colours , tastes , its vanity and ilusion ... isolated ... and I and I , are Jah , who is all Universe ... When we pass the ego , purifying word,taught,and action, we can see all things at same time ,thats Jah...

i overstand perfectly
This is the same wisdom contained in the verse
The earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof
and all that dwell therein

I AM THAT i AM

Love Itinually

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I