Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=126&start_row=1

life

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/1/2004 11:10:46 PM

LIFE

What life has taught me on the question of racial discrimination, I like to share with those
who want to learn.

That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and
permanently discredited and abandoned.
That until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation;
That until the colour of a man's skin is no more significance than the colour of his eyes:
That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race;
That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of
international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued but never attained;
And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique
and in South Africa in sub-human bondage have been toppled and destroyed;
Until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self interest have been replaced by
understanding and tolerance and goodwill;
Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of the Almighty;
Until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if
necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over
evil.
It will be self deceiving and a waste of time to advocate dialogue with those who are not
ready to listen, because it is obvious that the freedom of millions is not a commodity subject
to bargaining.

It is a fact that young people have always been impatient. This intemational movement is
therefore not surprising. Such move ments sometimes bring useful ideas into the open, but
very often these ideas turn out to be harmful and contrary to ordinary progress.

This impatience and agitation result in larue part from a rnisunderstanding of realities. We
are convinced that young people must learn to use their heads rather than their fists. They
should be heard, but also guided for the common good.

Young people will be young people. You cannot change the uncouth manners of the youth.
Besides there is nothing new in that: there is never anything new under the sun. They can't
know it because they lack experience, they lack wisdom. Examine the past: you'll see that
the disobedience of the young has occurred all through history. The young don't know what
they want.

Life is like the theatre - One mustn't try to understand it all at once and immediately. It is
no longer amusing.

There are good men and wicked. The former should be made use of and the latter punished,
without attempting to understand why the ones are good and the others wicked. We demand
too much of men to be able to respect them ...

That which man dreams of and to Which he aspires, unless fulfilled in his own lifetime, can
produce no actual satisfaction to him. It will be self deceiving and a waste of time to
advocate dialogue with those who are not ready to listen, because it is obvious that the
freedom of millions is not a commodity subject to bargaining. It is better to die free than
to live as slaves

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/2/2004 6:48:56 AM

Greetings I

I give thanks Rock, for sharing the words of the most high Jah RastafarI Haile Selassie I with I n I RastafarI Children!

Bro Jahph I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/2/2004 8:16:53 AM

The history of life is what brought Rastafari today. As it was that time it is still here now. Jah see and know everything. War in the meaning of conflict not only using fists but we can make a peacefull war like the georgians did last year.
Is there still need for that war now? Why not? is the situation changed? they say so but still sounds like promises.
His emperial Majesty selasie I did revealed so to show the solution for the wars at that time.
we must be ready to fight if it has not changed.
guidance.
Mloyi.

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/2/2004 12:44:08 PM

Peaceful war!!! That is a very beautiful concept that we must make sure others hear about and spread it around. As we know, wordsound is the highest communication that men know, and it is the basis of our power to unite, and it is the means through which the natural kingdom of Zion that unites our hearts will be made manifest in creation. So for this reason we must spread the word of these beautiful concepts like peaceful war, for the liberation of our people and to establish our kingdom of Zion.
But how can we make peace with people whose minds are twisted against the natural principles of Rastafari? We know that those who don't have eyes to see and ears to hear can never see and hear the truths that we have to teach the world. Only the chosen can understand certain things. Those who do not know Rastafari from within will always fight against the natural truth of Rastafari, and we have all experienced that many fail to understand things that seem to us so simple that anyone should see what we are saying.
I do however advocate peace, as much as possible. For this reason we must try to reach out to people on their own level. Even the pagans and slavemasters understand certain concepts that we know to be true: For example they will accept when we tell them that every people deserves a home, and self-rule. They must accept this because they have stated this fact themselves - check the universal declaration of human rights if you are not aware of this fact.
I have stated this example because it shows that our goal of repatriation is not inconsistent with the ideals expounded by those who lead the evil empire. This means that it does not call for strife or war in order for us to achieve the repatriation we seek. All we need is to unite in a force that the wicked man can understand.
Today I see most rastas speaking against the established governments, and this can lead to no good thing for anyone. It is negative. We must work with the establishment, as much as they don't deserve to be in power we must work with them and not fight them openly. I promise you all that when we state our claims clearly and rationally in language and with reasons that the world's leaders can understand, we will succeed.
We don't have to accept their government for us to work with them. But we must accept that they have power, and they are the ones who can send us home. We must show them that this is in their best interest, since we know they will not do it out of love. And it is in their best interest because they have stated that every nation deserves a home and self-rule. They must give us repatriation because if they don't the world will call them liars, and they will lose the power that they have.
So let us all spread this word, those of us who can see that it is true.

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/2/2004 1:14:30 PM

``See the fighting soldiers of JAH army
see them coming in from miles away
them a fighting with no ammunition
JAHLOVE is what them carried all the way
Praiseing,chanting ,playing JAHJAHrhytm
cause thats the only way for us
Rasta haffe keep on fighting ``

Words,Sound and Power,and the teachings of His Majesty:Those are indeed InI weapon...we nah mingle with satan,Rastaman walk in the councel of The Almighty One

InI give thx and praises

SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI LIVES

OneLove&Inity, ijah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/2/2004 7:25:29 PM

Greetings,

Babylon says many things that should be, about people's and country's rights. But they pick and choose what they want to deal with depending on the people they are dealing with. Many people in the past have openly called them liars, but it doesn't make a difference. Babylon rules and regulations apply only to where they want it to apply.

mdjonas, the I said,
-------------------------------------
For example they will accept when we tell them that every people deserves a home, and self-rule. They must accept this because they have stated this fact themselves - check the universal declaration of human rights if you are not aware of this fact.
-------------------------------------

They will accept these words with words, but they will not accept it with action. In the eyes of Babylon, the only people that deserve a home and self-rule are those the do what Babylon wants. So the people can rule theirself about issues that don't affect Babylon "interests". But if a country wants to make a decision that is contrary to Babylon, or that limits Babylon's power to reap where they don't sow, then self-rule is not what Babylon wants for these people.

For example, they don't want self-rule in Iraq, Afganistan and many other countries, because the people don't want to bow to Babylon desires. The only rulers they will accept in these countries are rulers that will do as they are told.

I and I must Itinue I and I chanting, and Itinue with I and I Word, Sound Power, because this will spread Jah life throughout the world.

Jah Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/3/2004 1:52:42 AM

Give thanks and Praises Jah Rasta Far I,

sited truth. It don't matter what the World be doing...jah checks INI livity, ini heart. Jah spirit overcomes all the things of Babylon and the I-dren be aware of those things that "Seem" right, those things that are "worded' just right....Words of man are nothing without the sound and power of Jah.....

Jah Rasta Far I is i only leader, only master, only king, only lawmaker, only judge, only eternity....Trod to Zion beautiful Zion

Pure Love ONEness....

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/3/2004 2:22:12 AM

good words

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/3/2004 3:20:39 PM

I respect all that has been said here. It is true that Babylon has spoken empty words that are only true on the surface, and have acted unjustly.
But does Rastafari not rule in creation?
Rastaman today look and see corruption in the world, and it is those with power who perform the corruption. But that power can only come from the people, because it is the people of the world who allow those false leaders to have power.
And the people of the world are not fools. The world knows that there is great injustice, but they feel powerless to do anything so they follow the misleaders thinking it is the best thing to do in a bad situation.
Understand that the good people in America do vote and give power to false leaders because they are confused, and they are confused because they lack true leadership. As the scriptures say, it is time for Israel's leaders to rise up and lead the people, and it is time for Is-real to lead the whole world.
The people will always vote for what they think is the best thing. They are not evil people in America and the West, but they are being tricked by men who speak false things, and those good people are misled to perform evil actions. All it takes is for them to see a better way, and they will follow that path and forsake the path they are now on.
And who can show them the way? Who have the knowledge and the power of truth and true words? Who are the rightful rulers of the world? It is Israel, which today we know to be the kingdom of rastafari, under His Imperial Majesty.
What good are HIM teachings for the world if we do not teach them to the people who are confused? Nothing!!
We must show the people that they are being misled, and they will then install good and true leaders who will do their will, which is good.
Never imagine that Babylon has power to cause harm, because only Jah almighty is the creator, and there is no other creator. Only the people can create because Jah almighty lives in the people. And evil can only come about when the people are decieved by wicked men, because of their own ignorance.
Let them see the truth, and they will change their leadership, and those new leaders will co-operate with Africans because they will love Africans, because they are true leaders who represent the true will of the people. Who can deny that love guides all men?
How can Jah create anything evil?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/4/2004 12:50:32 PM

Greetings,

Yes I Jonas, I and I trod is to teach the people the way of Jah. And a time will come when the wicked leaders will be no more. Only One leader will be heeded to, that leader is the Most High, Jah RasTafarI.

So I and I will Itinue to trod and speak to I and I Idrens and Sistrens whenever Jah send them to I and I or send I and I to them. This is how Jah Love and Life will spread through all the hearts of man and woman. And this is I and I duty unto the Most High.

But I and I also must Iverstand that prophesy will take it's full and complete course. As it is written in Revelation so shall it be, no less, no more. Also in the Psalms it shows I and I:

Psalm 92
7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

This is not an understatement. Consider the grass, and look around I and I. There is a lot of wickedness going through the world, but not so much as the springing of the grass. When I walk through the city and reason with all kinds of people, and also I reasonings with people at I workplace, there is still many good people around. A few wicked people are controlling the place and causing much problems, but they are still a few.

Watch out for the abomination of desolation, as spoken by Daniel the prophet. The temple of Jah, which is the people, will be trampled by wicked spirits, and the hearts of man will turn aside from Jah. As this abomination spreads, I and I will look around and see the desolation within so many people, so much as the grass that grows. They will be so far from Jah, that the wickedness will be radiating from them.

So when these times arise, Jah people cannot become weary and fall from I and I path. These will be hard times, that have not been seen before, but when I and I get through these times, without moving away from Jah, I and I will come to Iternal life, with Jah as the only God and King that will be regarded.

Jah Blessings and Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Hail Selassie I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I