Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1255&start_row=11

The best herb in the world

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/26/2006 2:35:13 PM

Just got the Super Silver Haze! Put I man to sleep!

Yes I sistren, true a ginger beer would be nice.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 1/26/2006 9:34:14 PM

GLORY BE UNTO THE ALMIGHTY I JAH RASTAFARI

As a resident of 'the creek' Iman haffi big up Salmon Creek Big Bud as the strongest yummy green herb.

InI MUST TROD OUT OF EGYPT

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/27/2006 4:16:07 AM

SALMON CREEK BIG BUD!!!!! THE DANK!!!

Messenger: isouljahs Sent: 3/26/2006 12:42:19 PM

I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH NORTHERN LIGHTS OR WHITE RHINO THAT ERB ISNT GREEN ITS ALL WHITE. BUT ME NOT PICKY BOUT I ERB

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/1/2006 12:31:22 PM

Grow the herb yourself, it will be the BEST, most SATISFYING herb there is. Maybe not for the next man, but for yourself, most definately.

InI typically grow the northern lights #5 because it is a very nice yeilding plant, grows decently quick, and has a very nice high. InI grow 100% organic, only sunlight feeding my crops still.

InI are growing some sativa strain I bredren found seeds from in the bush, they are doing very well now, and since we have no name we are referring to it as 'Farmer's Choice' because everything about it up until this point has been so ideal. A large piece broke from one of the plants when the flowers were a good month until maturity, I dried it out, packed a bowl and it STILL had power! Very clean, clear high! From my previous experience, flowers that immature have no power at all, which make it seem to InI that this is a very special strain! Since then the flowers have been developing more and more and are starting to look so beautiful. It will probably be atleast another 2 weeks before the early plants are fully mature.

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/4/2006 11:52:15 AM

greetings in the name of Jah Ras Tafari!

Ites, Ites, Ites to growin your own herb. Dat truely be the best herb one can manifest by I'self. Da best herb out'n'about among all of us I's....is the herb dat is blessed. whether it be some sage or some funk.....it all truely herb to I'n'I. give thanks for what herb it may be.

praise and thanks, peace and blessings, to H.I.M. JAH! Ras Tafari, Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 5/5/2006 8:11:45 AM

Greetings in H.I.M. name.

Ites..long time I no post but felt incline to comment..I tell thee I's that growing the sensi will give InI a whole new prospective..I say to watch it go from a seed....to a full ripened female...BLESSING. Beautiful Life... truly for the healin' of the nations...it requires minimum care but provides maximum satisfaction...

'wicked babylon dem hold it down wit prohibitation...
dem keep ya drunk so ya cyaan see wat ya facin...'

Bless
Jah Woek

Messenger: PraiseYeJAH Sent: 6/12/2006 10:04:03 AM

Praise Ye Jah. Sweet Sensi. Praise Ye Jah

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/12/2006 10:21:08 AM

High grade homey,green cure herbs,buds,sensimelia.Herbs provide the service for man.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I