Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1244&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:20:40 PM

Ganja is the holy herb. so do yuh have to use it only at holy gatherings, or whenever yuh like. When is the herb holy..and when does it start to be "funny ting" fi do

White Dread
Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:27:31 PM

good question, i feel some think smoking herb all day is natural. I think it is ur mentality. I feel that u should smoke herb for meditation and after meals or as supplement. I personally do not smoke, because years ago someone i dated laced it. Since then i cannot smoke. I tried when i went to ja. but i didn't like the affect. Maybe cause i wasn't meditating when i smoked. I would like to drink ganja tea. I will try again one day, but i trust buying it from ppl. here. I don't know any ras where I live so I can't smoke with them..

I saw one thing in ja. that i did not like, is the mixing of ciggarette tobacco and ganja. Wats up with that? I am not one to judge, but it just surprised me...

Did u know that in 1996 clinton passed a law allowing native americans to smoke peyote and rastas to smoke ganja. But, soon after he abolished it. Fiyah Burn!!!

Can I n I please respond to the posting i sent wiht i sistren whose kingman is being unjustly treated by the police...

Give thanx...

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:30:43 PM

I also mix tabacco with ganja.
I also somke sigarettes, me know it's a bad ting. but without tabacco me spliff won't stay lit.
I use ganja to think and solve problems..deep meditation..
One Love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:35:01 PM

well, i am not one to judge u taht u smoke ciggs, were not perfect. I just feel that we promote ital livity. We fight to legalize herb, but were mixing unnatural products with the herb. I don't like how I said that, I don't mean it to sound rude, if it is, i deeply apologize. IBut, I can only share i thoughts, I cannot judge u.
I personally feels its how u trodd...this is someting i say to ppl.
I don't like how I explained that, it came out rude, but i will leave it to see if u get wat im trying to say...

Anyone can call- JAH RASTAFARI, anyone can chant- JAH RASTAFARI, and anyone can sing- JAH RASTAFARI, BUT its how I n I TRODD in the Name of The Most High Jah RAstafari!!!!

so, if u walk with a clean heart and do good deads. If u walk humble, righteous, without humility and judgement and working to be 100% obedient, then thats wat jah wants.

Like some say if u don't eat ital u not a ras. So, bascially that tells i that i can shoot a man but as long as i eat ital, im a ras..burn fiyah!!!
i think u get i point..hehe

I give thanx for ur response...bless up

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:38:23 PM

Seen.

You didn't offend me in anyway..me know me doing bad..just haffi find a way fi stop it. if yuh are rude, that mostly means that yuh are speaking the truth..
Bless

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:42:15 PM

but i feel by accepting truth and speaking it, makes u more of a lion or lioness then one who denies it. Proverbs touches on that.
Well, I just didn't like how I explained that, I edited it. I work so hard to be humble so if i see im not i must live up to it. Just as if i make a mistake i must live up to it.
I just want u to know i speak with respect thats all. I didn't like how i stated it...

all u can do is try your best, i smoked at one point. the only reason i stopped cause i got pregnant. Its not easy, I can only give u support, but that doesn't make u less of a ras...I know u know that, but i just wanted to say it..

bless,

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:48:50 PM

Seen,

InI haffi stay humble, But fiyah haffi bun.
Me know yuh speak with respect, state how yuh wanna state tings.

Let jah give us the powers to be humble, but be proud, cause humbleness without pride is meking yuhself less then others

Jah Guidance

Bless,

Tim a.k.a. White Dread

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:51:56 PM

yes i, i used to let ppl. make i feel inferior. Now, I lioness paws cannot be moved, they are too embedded in the earth. And I stand as the most beautiful lioness on earth, cause i am i father's(Yah) dawta!!!!!!!!
So, I burn fiyah on those who try move i and i will roarr when they mess with other lions and lionesses. I don't romp when it come to i father(jah) and i father's children....

blessed love,

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:55:31 PM

Give Thanks.
Thanks for all wisdom, really appreciate it.
Give Thanks.

Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 8:08:53 PM

yes i, it is a tru blessing to be able to reason with idrens and sistrens. It fills i soul irie and i spirit dance in the richness of jah.

salute to all

prophecy

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I