Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1243&start_row=1

Visit Isreal or Africa ?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kymauni Sent: 1/22/2006 3:23:13 PM

Has anyone visit the land of the bible, what was it like? I am from the island of Jamaica , a believer in Yesus Kristos with strong emphasis on african roots and culture. Just tryin to make the link with fellow brothers who have an interest in hitting the motherland or the land of the bible one day soon...

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:48:19 PM

i have not gone, but i plan on it. i have a bredren who goes to help in ethiopia. I want to maybe adopt some children in the future or sponsor. I want to go there one day...good luck if u go. I have seen videos of where the garden of eden was, they did a documentary. Now I dont knwo how accurate that is. I will get a contact for u so for now u can atleast view it..bless

prophecy

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 1/23/2006 3:34:31 AM

Holy Mosis I

Yeah I man doan kno' di hol'Afrika bot Rasta hav' bin to Ethiopia , Guyana , Zimbabwe an' Somali an' I man nu go be ah jugde , bot fah
di I Afrika is lak ah misguided an misled pikney , seen wit di people
confused I man doan seen Afrika bin wha we wan HER to be , HOLY ZION

Jah arise an let di wicketman scatta
Fya

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/23/2006 4:29:28 AM

Bless

Prophecy where do you come from?

Selah

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 1/23/2006 4:55:28 AM

Holy Mosis I

???? WHY NYA ????

Fya

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/23/2006 5:55:06 AM

Yes I. We have plans to visit the promised land, for a little vacation some time in the not too distant future. Preparations need to be made first though. There are many considerations to be made, for example: money (always comes first), accomodations, need to find a good guide, medical treatments (vacinations, herbs, etc...), official passport confirmations (visas, border issues, etc...), and lastly who's going to look after my house for me while I am gone (plants, animals, bills, etc...). So you see that I would love to go tomorrow but fist I have to get everything organized. It is no easy walk, but if everything is properly taken care of then it should be a lot easier. My heartical bredren is living in Ethiopia right now, since October, until next year probobly. So I plan to book up with him as soon as I reach. Jah bless. We should all hook up in the bible world. Seen ?!? Respect ~ Peace

P.S. How's J.A. ??? I'd love to visit your little island one day also.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 6:40:20 AM

Yes I, I live in Kingston New York. Where Is the I from? Give thanx for asking.

prophecy

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 6:49:58 AM

tefer bless, I went to jamaica for i first time in september of 2005. I refused to go to the tourist areas, so i cannot speak on that. I stayed in st. catherine and kingston. I loved it, and was homesick for weeks when i forwarded to forrin...lol
I had to adjust to the cold water, but everything is natural. I don't know where u come from, but i come from country. Its just different from america. I actually got tired of blessing everyone, cause here in america we dont' do that. I couldn't get over how ppl. hail u so much, even if they badminded, they hail u..
I liked the country a lot. I went to the mineral bath in st. thomas.
I tried not to act like a tourist..hehehe, but couldn't help it. All the tropical plants. Everywhere I n I went, they hail rasta big time. I never been to another country and its def. different from america. I am going again to volunteer at a rasta school in montego bay. I do want to visit bobo hill.
Maybe I will go to the tourist area and burn fiyah...lol...in the tourist area u got the american girls who go to get "a piece of jamaican...", u got rent a dreads and so on. As everyone know, jamaicans are stereotyped big time, so tourists go to get their ja. men..burn fiyah!!! LIke junior gong sing bout jamrock...bedtime story. I think he talking bout the tourists who come and don't knwo the tru story.
e n wayz, i loved jamaica....

prophecy

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/23/2006 12:37:45 PM

Blessed

Love princess, Iman just wondered about the project in Ithiopia which the I mentioned. Because I n I know from similar project but from over here, so I wondered if the I refered to the same.
Could you tell me please more about it? Is it in Shashe?

Give Thanks!
Selah

Messenger: Kymauni Sent: 1/24/2006 2:41:16 PM

Jamaica is a premier travel destination, sun , sand,sea, music , casual cuisine,mineral springs and lush lofty mountains. If yuh all lookin for fun loving habitat no place better than yard. My thing is that i am lookin for more than just havin a good time.

Lookin for a destination deep and inspiring in its offerings. Israel and Africa are mystical destinations with symbolic spiritual meanings for me, Israel, Ethiopia and the middle east the place where the bible comes from is where i would love to hit with some close God fearing people/friends. Yuh interested??

as a believer in Yeshua Kristos what could be more important than hitting Jerusalem, Bethlehem, River Jordon,Gethsemane, Galgotha, Palestine.... For me it would be a dream come through to be baptised in Israel. Christianity is one where yuh become a follower of Yeshua, visiting the sights which Christ embraced as he spread the gospels would be a dream come through.

How many persons here really romantacise their scriptures and ever looked to the day when Yeshua returns and set up his kingdom from Jerusalem. Its something i think about, Jah Kingdom on earth , indeed, there are powerful places in the history of the world that hold awesome mystical preeminence to the past and future of our existence. Nuh true iyah!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I