Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1237&start_row=11

Rasta women

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:23:04 PM

Greetings Prophecy,
I is from Holland some small place called Vlissingen
Not much rasta's ova here.
So me haffi get my reasoning and Iducation from here..and bible of course..

Give Love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:31:58 PM

give thanx white dread, I live in kingston new york. When jah came to i, i didn't even know rastafari existed. I didn't even know i was being brainwashed. I know jah was there for i as a child, cause in 4th grade jah showed i. I didn't know then, but now i do.

I don't have rastas where I live either, i know 1 but i don't get to see him. I know another bredren and i never see him, he is author lance seunarine. He wrote The Lion Raors: SElected speeches and letters of Haile Selassie...

I think that is why i went astray or got weak after years went by, cause i was hated so much. I won't get into that, but i am so rich in jah love and i am so glad he chose i. Now I job is to serve jah and look out for his children...

sorry im always talking so much, give thanx i brother..

blessed love

prophecy

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:34:56 PM

We all stray sometimes..it's a fact..what other people say or do can really hurt yuh..I haffi deal with dis probally every day at school or other places..It hurts and will give negative self image...deep inna I heart I know...Jah will bun dem out..
Maybe I will suffer on earth but Zion is awaiting

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/22/2006 7:45:46 PM

yes i, it is rough, so I n I must all inite. I am always here for u when time gets rough. I n I may be divided by water, but I am always here. So, when times get rough and u need to vent or reach out. I am always here for u...I am serious!!!!!!!
here is i email, empress4iva@yahoo.com

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 7:50:30 PM

Much Thanks, I will use dis inna rough times.

Jah Children Unite

Bless

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/30/2006 6:28:00 PM

Blessed.... inin site it not "WOMBMAN:" that need to be educated....bumba klatt and all those things..said regarding this and that about partiality to this or that gender....

ONES and ONES need to EYE's-Up...KNOW self and know the most high. THis gender thing is abomination to the most high selassie i. No one need to say this or that....educate yourselves. relax that stick neck of superiority and mind ones own log in the eye.

Females have enough downpression in Babylon without hearing the same old same old saul /paul thing from the bredrins. Who is raising up the youth alone most of the time?? and doing quite well....don;t go there bredrin about this and that cause this empress will burn some fiyah on that sort of talk. Sweet talk is not against the most high....LIES are what the bring forth folly and there is enough of that going one here. Bumba klatt. I site red red red when i opened up this thread.

No one telling any ONE about how to be this or that, obnes.. .be the most perfect creation that the most high made the one. Don;t follow the ways of any man-,male or female... follow the heART of KNOWLEDGE... no fear No Ledge.

Fiayh burn on these pharisee bredren who "think" they know what it is to be a man....The is a M...F... when one talk trash in any disraspectful way against any man, male or female... cuz bredin, it is a female who gave birth to the i.....
One love one aim one destiny

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I