Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1230&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/20/2006 6:57:46 PM

Greetings, blessed love!!! I don't think I stay here will be long. I am about inity not war. I see nuff postings in here that are not humble and are with judgement. How can I n I stand as one, when I n I burn fiyah on one another. I will not even point out the messages. But, I n I need to walk humble without judging one another. I n I may not see the same, but that don't mean I n I cannot reason. HOw can I n I be one, if I n I burning fiyah on others who don't see what I n I see. I n I reasoning can make I n I learn from one another. Every step I n I trodd a lesson is given and a lesson is learned. But, I n I must also learn the negative to fight the positive. I n I must love I n I brothers and sisters, even if I n I see differently. This is why babylon keep I n I divided. As children of rastafari, I n I are fire children yes, but I n I still must not judge each other, but stand as one- Jah is the one who will judge. Well, I give thanx and I hope that I n I can truly embrace one another. I know I am gearing up, I lioness paws ready to trodd hard in the army of Jah. I will let I love cover the earth, but let i golden spirit be the fire that burns babylon's wicked core. Jah is calling his children, I n I must gear up now.
I send i love, and I do not write this in argument! I just feel I n I should be able to reason openly..

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2006 7:02:49 PM

The different seasons come and go here. If you wait around a little longer, there will probably not be as much strife.

If you look through the history of this forum you will see how the seasons change and that there is not always strife.

I have seen so many Rasta forums become the same as babylon forums. And if the Fire didn't burn here when certain seasons came, this forum would have become like many of the other forums on the Internet, without Order and without RasTafarI reasonings. Instead it would constantly be reasonings about what songs people like, what television shows they watch, what food they eat, what jokes they know, and the list goes on.

We are on the Internet with many different types of people. This forum is not private and anybody can join, and sometimes people come with the intention of strife.

I don't always blaze Fire for every thing, much of the time I let things pass. But through I experience I know when the Fire needs to be blazed.

And I Fire is not reserved for others, but is mostly blazed on Iself, because I know all of my thoughts and actions.

Here is a reasoning I made before about Fire

-----------------------------------------------
Fire is Good

I sight Fire as a good thing, because it burns the wickedness inside and outside. Some prefer to keep the wickedness within, or they have too much wickedness, so they don't like the Fire because it burns too much.

The scripture below is the best way to look at Jah Fire. It is a strength and purification for those that want to live in righteousness, but it is a destruction and torment for those that desire wickedness.

Mark 9
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

The way I interpret salt in this scripture is that Salt is Fire. That is why he said "For every one shall be salted with fire".

In verse 50 where it says,

50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

I see this verse as:

Fire is good: but if the Fire has lost its strength, what can you burn with it? Have Fire in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Christ is showing I and I that we will all go through the Fire, that is why he says "For every one shall be salted with fire". So it is better for I and I to blaze the Fire upon ourselves, to burn out wickedness when I and I see it. Instead of waiting for when we die, to burn eternally in the eternal Fire.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Christ is showing I and I to burn away any part of ourselves (thoughts and actions) that is wickedness. Because it is better to enter into Life without that part, then to keep that part, and then burn in eternal Fire, where the worm dieth not, and the Fire is not quenched.

The Fire must come, it is our choice to bring the Fire upon ourselves for a time, until the wickedness is gone. Or it is our choice to not have Fire within, and when judgement come, we will have to deal with eternal Fire.
-----------------------------------------------

Keep Jah Fire within,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/20/2006 10:15:32 PM

Greetings Ark I, give thanx for the word, sound, power. The I is right, I shouldn't be quik to just go away. I should take everything and add it to i wise-mind. I was not directing that to the I. Personally, I feel the I respond the way the i see it, but without losing humility. I feel the I is very humble and I really like that. Where I live, I don't know any ras to reason, so i come online to meet idrens and sistrens. But, more time i see nuff fighting and i don't have time for that.
I feel the way the I respond to certain matters, are done so humble and wise. The I is def. not the one I am responding about. I just feel ones and ones should be reminded to humble themselves before speaking. I go to other forums and ones are ready to respond to argument, but when its time to teach, the responces are few. But, the I is absolutely speaking truth, and I apprecilove that.
I also give thanx for the chapters in the bible, I really do apprecilove that. I do not feel fire is bad, but i feel I n I are not suppose to take judgement upon I n Iselves. I feel jah is the only one who can do that, and I do not want to get i father vex..:)
Well, give thanx, I humble lion and jah guide, protect and bless.
To all jah children, maximum love and respect!!!!!!
your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2006 1:28:48 AM

Yes I, Itinue to reason and you will find that there is much reasoning here. Sometimes people can get defensive and respond too quickly without fully Iverstanding what a person is saying, so when somebody misIverstands you just explain what you meant and usually that will be enough. And try to ignore as much of the folly as you can.

And be confident that if somebody attacks you unjustifiably I will come with Fire. I have done so in the past and will do it again. Sometimes a small Fire ends it and sometimes the Fire is bigger and blazes longer.

So just have a little patience if things get out of order and order will return. And if something ever comes down that you want to speak to I personally about, just click the email link at the bottom of any page and you can send I a message.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/21/2006 2:55:10 AM

yes i, give thanx!

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/21/2006 7:31:07 AM

Fire is purifire
u know ?

I and I need the fire with each other not discussion but true fire caming from de Most High ....
No peace and love thing ... im not a damn hippie
I just a soldier ...
the fire will blaze everything ... is in throne and in the eyes of the Most High ...
I and I use it to get protection High Meditation and knowlegde...
Jah Bless I and I Almighty I Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/21/2006 8:33:43 PM

Greetings, I was thinking bout I n I responses. I am not explaining iself correctly. I n I are fire children, but what I was trying to get at is some go too far. For ex. I was in a chatroom and a person came in the room with a name- jesus.... A ras told that person to leave and change her name. Now, I feel that he had no right to burn fiyah on her like that. He should have reasoned with the person and educated her on the correct term. Because not everyone knows that the use of jesus is not correct. I feel I n I should embrace each other. For ex. 2 people sit to reason, one is muslim and the next person is christian. I n I may not agree with one thing I n I reason bout, but I n I leave that reasoning learning something and respecting each other(I probably said this before, but will say it again). I just learned the misuse of jesus iself.
Now if she came in the room and was unjahly and put down idrens and sistrens then she will feel the fiyah blazing. But, I feel that I n I must be humble too.

I have a question. Can I n I burn fiyah and be humble at the same time?

See I burn fiyah, but I don't do it at their level. I burn fiyah when i went and saw buju and he let some girl touch his crown(i don't mean hat) and he never correct she. But, he corrected another girl on holding her hands right. But, because he is a musician, he is excused. I don't care what power a man/wombman has, if I n I not trodding the way jah want i n i to, that power will be noting when I n I enter the gates of mt. zion. I burn fiyah when i see nuff musicians making money off jah name. I am not one to judge, but i n i are all on this path together. So, I have a right to reason with these idrens and show them the principles and laws of the most high.
For ex. a certain entertainer was a surprise guest at morgan heritage show. Now in ja. if u come on stage and kuss, the show is done. So, this yute come on stage and kuss, kuss, kuss.And he didn't kuss bout anything, just kussed. Now what kind of message is that sending to those who may be seeking rastafari? The bible tells I n I to be humble, well to i, that was not humble. I cannot judge, but i can reason with the bredren and explain that to him.
This same bredren has songs with f*k, motherf#ker. Is that humble? Many see different and I respect that, but If I am suppose to trodd a way so should all of we.
Rastafari changed the english use to a positive and inited sound. Why bother chat ital lyrics if the next few words are negative sounds. This also goes with actions. Im not saying I n I are perfect, but I n I must be more aware of I n I words, sound, power and the actions from it.
I am told to ignore it and just listen to the message. But, would u say the same if u listen to a prophet/prophetess and then find out they are false prophets/prophetess? Why would u itinue to listen to them?
Jah has sent i to reason with these yutes, I am not judging but just reasoning. I n I are not perfect, so that is why I n I should guide each other.
Thanx for listen to i vent..hehe

Messenger: White dread Sent: 1/22/2006 6:03:25 PM

Big up prophecy..
I agree, some artist are not who they say they are. for ex. sizzla is a great artist and he knows much about rastafari, but on the other side, he words aren't ital, he was arrestad for ilegal weapon possesion and so on. He has some great lyrics..but he is a violence man. I know he grew up in a violent and downpressed enviroment, but stil, rastrafari is love, inity and all positive.. violence is not positve, the only one with the right to take a life is JAH. Spread Love and bun the everblazin fiyah. We are all one in the eyes of JAH

Bun di fiyah

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/22/2006 6:43:56 PM

Fire pon than !

Fire pon this violent musicians ! FIre pon prostitution !
Fire pon they ! This false prophet talking bout the way but
they no act what they say ... whats this
do what I say not what I do
where is ur world sound power ...
fire pon SIZZLA I say !
singing up his sexuality this is no funny bwai ...
infantility sing ur orgasm on same microphone u talk
Jah Rastafari Jesse Congo etc

fire pon wicked males is what Queem Omega Came to do here
and Selassie came to smash the wicked man and woman bouth
Judgement came ... Selassie and Menen
completation of each other !
Guide I and I
Sorry for I if I do wrong at judge this people
so they cant help the elders ?
with all money and luxury they have ?
So fire pon than ...
do good
I and I tired of bad
want real good vibes
in all situation
Jah Blesssss

Messenger: zionI Sent: 1/22/2006 6:51:01 PM

Give thanks sistren for the positive and peaceful itations...

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I