Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1228&start_row=1

INCENSE

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bee_2humble Sent: 1/20/2006 12:27:28 PM

Greetings,
I an I would like to ask the sistern and Idren's how they would respond to the burning of Incense and the reason and my be even how the I's would us it as a spirtual healing process at times when the mind is un-progresive. When the I began I's journey with Rastafari faith Incense was not a part of my evey day meditation as I have grown, Incense burning has come to be a majour part of I's exitence. AS Ecclesiastes 3 1:1 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:*", has shown the I that there's a time for everything. And others would say it's used when in priesthood. The I sent a blank Topic this morning the I had to deal with I's children, please excuse the I.

Blessed love bee_2humble
Jah Rastafari
Halie Selassie I

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/21/2006 7:26:51 AM

I-cense is used to go up with prayers ... to meditate in bible ...
purify the ambient ...

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/21/2006 1:19:30 PM

Greetings, I also use sage which is wat i ancestors use to meditate and send prayers. This is called smudging. I grandma is cherokee indian(1/2). I carry out I ancestors lineage, and smudging is wats used to meditate, ex. in sweat lodges.

Be careful with some incenses though, the best to get is frankencence(spelt that wrong), cause some incense are made with animal feces. Im not joking, this is true...

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/21/2006 1:21:06 PM

Greetings, I also use sage which is wat i ancestors use to meditate and send prayers. This is called smudging. I grandma is cherokee indian(1/2). I carry out I ancestors lineage, and smudging is wats used to meditate, ex. in sweat lodges.

Be careful with some incenses though, the best to get is frankencence(spelt that wrong), cause some incense are made with animal feces. Im not joking, this is true...

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I