Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1214&start_row=1

haile high school

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/17/2006 11:51:41 PM

Greetings, blessed love. I just joined the group and I salute all I idrens and sistrens, little princes and princesses. I name is prophecy, a serious sistren in jah army. I have so much to say and don't know where to begin. So, I will just begin by hailing I n I.
Jah is calling his children from the four corners of the earth. I n I must inite NOW and hear his calling. I n I must choose to accept the gifts given to I n I and do the works Jah has given I n I to do. I n I are on this same path together, arm to arm trodding to Mt. Zion. I n I are not perfect so, I n I must guide one another according to the principles and laws giving to i n i from Jah. Although, the answers do live within I n I spirits, I n I are at different levels. So, I n I can share each experience with Jah, from this inity will rise. ONe teach One is inity. What the I teach I, I teach the I and so on. From this, a itinual flow of knowledge is created into a complete circle of inity.
I n I must remember to walk righteous, humble, without losing humility and without judgement. I n I must be obedient to Jah. I n I must be able to reason without one's own agendas and peronal interpretations. Selah
I give thanx for listening and want I n I to know that I am here by I n I side. Anytime I n I need a sistren to reach out to, I am here.

I do ask a favor, please check out www.hailehigh.com. I was on the internet this weekend searching for something. I typed in a keyword and a site came up asking to email students as pen pals. I did and aferwards, I went to look at the site, and I could not find the site. I traced I steps and typed in the keyword again, and it did not show. I knew it was Jah who sent I to that site. I did get a response and I was touched. I plan on doing volunteer work at the school. The school is a rastafari school in flankers, in montego bay Jamaica. The school was destroyed by a storm and rebuild, but the computers were damaged. Well, please check out the site.
I give thanx and sorry for such a long message..
With all I love and spirit, may jah guide I n I through each day and night.
Blessed Love,

Prophecy(empress4iva@yahoo.com)

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/18/2006 2:21:01 AM

Someone should give Kali a metal. Peace ~

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/19/2006 12:10:15 AM

Welcome Prophecy,

It is nice to hear from the I. Free up to reason.

Jah Blessings and Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/19/2006 12:31:36 AM

Give thanx Ark I, I would like to share a reading that I read tonite. It is 1 John, but I read all, but here is 5- 8

1 John 5-8

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7.But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Yeshua his son cleanseth us from all sin.
8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Give thanx

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I