Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1211&start_row=1

RAS PATROL

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/17/2006 8:46:56 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/content/articles/2005/07/15/haile_selassie_peace_foundation_feature.shtml

chek fi dis rasta
I&I idren raspect fi di youth mon zeen

Messenger: ras shem tafari Sent: 1/17/2006 6:19:58 PM

Natti I,
greetings in H.I.M. name.

I've been meaning to talk about this subject for quite some time, and I'm relieved that idren shares an interest. I've become impressed with the H.S.P.F.'s co-operation with Birmingham police and their ways of dealing with disputes in the community. The Foundation looks to be very peaceable; important in considering that it's Twelve Tribes-founded(which could stir up conflict). It's a shame that there isn't more information on them.

I did see an address listed on the website; perhaps I&I could find out about involvement for those across the pond.

guidance & protection
ras shem tafari.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 1/18/2006 1:48:17 AM

Commendable work !!!

"The problem of administering justice is not a thing which exists only in Ethiopia; it exists all over the world. As judges do demand justice for themselves, you should endeavour to administer justice with equity, remembering the words of Jesus Christ that man cannot live on bread alone; he has a spirit to care for." Q.H.S. {Addressing Judges on Justice and The Law Thursday, August 24, 1961}

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/18/2006 11:39:58 AM

Iney

Yes I....Idren 12 tribe com unda stres from Rassas mi yard ana abroad zeen. Imon a RASTA an JAH mi guide zeen. JAH bless mi so dat deh cyan curse mi, nah judgement I but from di mos igh reserve zeen.

(ras patrol)
Dis ere ah massive ting fa rassas. RASPECT to dem deh deh. unu check fi di youth dem zeen. Rasta check fi di youth.Big up fi deh ragga abroad fi doin a ting. mek we follow exaple

RastafarI&I Luv

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/19/2006 8:41:25 AM

I and I no deal with justice system
I and I no deal with tribunal thing

Even all downpressor thing ....
I dont agree ...
I prefer pray

but no judge wrong or write

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/19/2006 11:17:54 AM

Raspect, Imon reason H.I.M. indeed wit humbleness deal wit the U.N.

di I reason wan should not place him trus in di position but radda di mon zeen. Prayer is good zeen. But faith an nah work is dead zeen

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/21/2006 7:24:39 AM

Fire Blazing Hot

faith dont work ???

if u have a faith like milimiter os this u can move moutains ...
The bush was dry and Yahshua cursed that and the disciples asked
wow , that is dry , what u cursed is dry Master
So ... Yahshua said what u pray without dought in your heart that will ne realized ...
Cause the true rasta ... are GodMan ... are Angels and Archengels of Almighty I

PRAY PRAY PRAY
SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE
PRAY PRAY PRAY
no deed thing ...
do it ina ur spirit
than make material ...
Jah Blaze hot say tan teachings...

Messenger: erbalisse Sent: 1/21/2006 8:00:37 AM

To one extent I agree with Chaka.

However when I read the article I discovered the real reason they are patroling...

TO ENSURE THAT THE POTENTIAL ARRESTEE IS TREATED ADEQUATELY.

They may not see it that way, but the HSPF is really supervising the regular constable who can get overly agressive with di yutes who "get into trouble" when it may not necessarily be the case.

Messenger: Natti I Sent: 1/23/2006 8:27:49 AM

wha a "true rasta"? much talk bout dat........ dah mon dem deh mash up him head and mi walk by mi no know just PRAY. Fi I&I nuh tan by a watch mon ah beat down. nuff sripture rasta quote on di forum but nah Mediatation on wha rasta read is vain, but di rastaman who read dem book in iya will know wha JAH say.

one luv

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I