Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1206&start_row=1

Fire Blazing Hot from Mount Zion the Throne of ALmighty MyFriends.

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/12/2006 6:59:28 AM

Jesus w as almost certainly a cannabis user and an early proponent of the medicinal properties of the drug, according to a study of scriptural texts published this month. The study suggests that Jesus and his disciples used the drug to carry out miraculous healings.
The anointing oil used by Jesus and his disciples contained an ingredient called kaneh-bosem which has since been identified as cannabis extract, according to an article by Chris Bennett in the drugs magazine, High Times, entitled Was Jesus a Stoner? The incense used by Jesus in ceremonies also contained a cannabis extract, suggests Mr Bennett, who quotes scholars to back his claims.
"There can be little doubt about a role for cannabis in Judaic religion," Carl Ruck, professor of classical mythology at Boston University said.

Referring to the existence of cannabis in anointing oils used in ceremonies, he added: "Obviously the easy availability and long-established tradition of cannabis in early Judaism _ would inevitably have included it in the [Christian] mixtures."

Mr Bennett suggests those anointed with the oils used by Jesus were "literally drenched in this potent mixture _ Although most modern people choose to smoke or eat pot, when its active ingredients are transferred into an oil-based carrier, it can also be absorbed through the skin".

Quoting the New Testament, Mr Bennett argues that Jesus anointed his disciples with the oil and encouraged them to do the same with other followers. This could have been responsible for healing eye and skin diseases referred to in the Gospels.

"If cannabis was one of the main ingredients of the ancient anointing oil _ and receiving this oil is what made Jesus the Christ and his followers Christians, then persecuting those who use cannabis could be considered anti-Christ," Mr Bennett concludes.

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/12/2006 7:46:01 AM

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/12/2006 7:46:02 AM

Jesus used Marijuana

As doubtful as the following hypothesis might first seem to the reader, I might as well boldly state my case right from the start: either Jesus used marijuana or he was not the Christ. The very word "Christ", by the implication of its linguistic origins and true meaning, gives us the most profound evidence that Jesus did in fact use the same herb as his ancient semitic ancestors, and which is still used by people around the world for its enlightening and healing properties.

The Greek title "Christ" is the translation of the Hebrew word Messiah, which in English becomes "The Anointed" D. The Messiah was recognized as such by his being anointed with the holy anointing oil, the use of which was restricted to the instillation of Hebrew priests and kings (See CC#5). If Jesus was not initiated in this fashion then he was not the Christ, and had no official claim to the title.
The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm" B, extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil
From the time of Moses until that of the later prophet Samuel, the holy anointing oil was used by the shamanic Levite priesthood to receive the "revelations of the Lord". At the dawn of the age of Kings, Samuel extended the use of the anointing oil to the Hebraic monarchs by anointing Saul (and later David) as "Messiah-king". These kings lead their people with the benefit of insights achieved through using the holy anointing oil to become "possessed with the spirit of the Lord."
Anointing was common among kings of Israel. It was the sign and symbol of royalty. The word 'Messiah' signifies the 'Anointed One', and none of the kings of Israel were styled the Messiah unless anointed."1 The title was clearly only given to those "having the crown of God's unction upon them" (Leviticus 21:12)

SEE THIS:
AFTER THE FOLLOW OF THE JEWISH MESSIAH KINGS, BABYLON WAS ASSOCIATING THE OIL WITH PAGAN WORSHIP ... FIRE PON THANNNNN !

Yet it seems that certain sects retained the topical entheogen, and continued to practice the older religion, silently awaiting the return of a Messiah-king in the line of David.
:)))

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/12/2006 7:48:11 AM

Jesus was called the Christ because he violated the Old Testament taboo on the cannabis oil and distributed it freely for initiation rites and to heal the sick and wounded.

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/12/2006 7:56:13 AM

So see by yourself ... that babylon want make the Rastaman pagan to the people ... by the use of Marijuana just like did with Yahshua long time ago ...
We have too make ourself strong walk in righteous way, and be preserving our CUlture gave by the Old Patriarchs of I-srael ...
Let be possessed by Almighty Spirit of Jah ALmighty I !
I am That I am !
Let be Rastafari I all time . wonderful and dreadful ...
Lets be invisible to this shistem cause ,,, they wanna the all-seing-eye , who is in the sky , even in places of the earth , in form of cameras , in form of satelites photographing , to see I and I but I and I are guided by Jah , walking in righetouss way and we will not , run away , we will not even be catched by downpressor ...
Maybe some of us have to be captured , but , its not bad , if this happen dont worry be happy because Jah want you to see His Glory earlier ... And Blessed be the people who cultivate tranquility and love cause the earth belong to I and I !
so ... lets keep with the Cannabis Meditation Culture ...
Dont letting ego give us a shot ...
Meditating and smoking not for joke ore recreational just.
Lets heal ourselfs and other people self , lets pray and sing with
the Power of COnscience gave by Hola Herb ...
by a all-people-lover ... a white skin rastaman
Chaka
Blessed Love
Fire Blazing SOdom n Gomorra

Jahhhh

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 1/12/2006 9:28:03 AM

Greeting in H.I.M. name.
true...true...everyting backwards in babylon world...dem push the ciggerettes and the firewater pon I&I then persercute I&I for the burnin of the sacred herbs....dem don want I&I to tap into the Higher meditation..to free I&I minds...how can dem govern I&I if I&I think for Iselves...Its funny cuz Imon use thee erbs to treat various medical condition as well...chronic migranes( Ive only had 3 in the last 7 years) and anxiety...no more worry....amongst many things...I queen use it during her Lioness ting...for stomache pain an appetite..etc...but to some I crazy...let I tell u someting..I lil bro suffer from anxiety...depression...just cant find balance..he a very scientifical guy..only believe what them science guy an fda stuff...he all f up...hooked on pills..an dr's keep prescribin' more of that posion...but he think Im wierd cuz I depend on Ganja to cure I aches an pains..Society is so brainwashed..dem really need to use LOGIC...anyways...FREE UP THE HERBS>>>>
RasWoek

Messenger: Chaka Sent: 1/12/2006 9:43:21 AM

Yowww !

The herb heal a lot of deseases ... it can make us free ... and the freedom , with our mouth dry , make us drink water ...
and water is a good healing ,,, this heal anything I say ,,,
water and Maconha ! Marijuana !

Jah Bless I n I

they dont wanna use the heart to see Jah wanna use the brain to be more dense
Have some Mercy ...
they dont use 5% of their brains ...
Jah help us to use better ore GREAT TEMPLE AND TABERNACLE
Selassie Live

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I