Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1198&start_row=1

Question for Prince

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/6/2006 2:52:14 AM

Were you a part of any other religious groups before the Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ, or is that group the only one you have experience with?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 1/6/2006 2:59:42 AM

That is not important. What is important is that I am in the right place now, and that IS the Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ.

For all you brothers and sisters, we ar e in many states, go to www.theholyconceptionunit.org and find an ICGJC in your area and attend dillgently. The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/7/2006 10:13:05 AM

Where dem bring this idiot from?

If you so sure you in the right place What the bloodclaat are you doing here?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/8/2006 10:52:06 PM

That was the answer I expected prince. You see, I know who you are and I know why you don't want to answer that question.

Go on and fight for your ICGJC for now, until you find another group to switch to and fight with the same enthusiasm and closed mindedness.

Hopefully one day you will find yourself and put your efforts to more useful purposes.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 1/9/2006 2:33:17 PM

Cha but too many of these freaks only find themselves with guns and bombs in hyjacked planes. Babylon aaaaaaaaah crumble.... and these are the freaks who feed the fire.... I n I say BURN HOTTAH.

Selah

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 1/20/2006 3:04:08 PM

Matthew 5
[22] But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I