Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1196&start_row=1

the past,present, and future..

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 1/4/2006 11:40:13 PM

Greetings in H.I.M. name..
I&I was just sittin here meditating and thought of an idea combining two fundraisin ideas Ive seen on the internet..1st was the JRDC site which is developing I&I land in Ithiopia..they have a program in which $80 dollars(US) can send a youth to school for a year...2nd was a petition by Sis. Mary Dread in U.K. for an "adopt an elder" program..what if I&I combine the two to start a past,present,future program..a way for I&I to raise money for our elders who like I&I, fought for the equal rights and justice for all people..many were denied jobs and health care..are willing to share reasoning and words on encouragement in exchange for help as they reach those senior years...and the JRDC program offers real education and development for the youths in ShaShemene...If anyone has info that might be useful as I try to develop this program and contact the other program leaders.. please forward to this post..plaese check out those site and give I some suggestions..peace and love
RasWoek
www.jrdcommunity.org
www.rastaites.com

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/23/2006 3:25:31 PM

jahwoek how is the i coming along with this? let i know, i want to help. I want to schedule some kind of conference or gathering that i n i can come and address issues facing i ni today. Before I n I can change anyting, i n i must inite.
Well, I want to do something, tired of thinking bout it. So, let me know how the i is making out..here is i email in case empress4iva@yahoo.com..bless

your humble sister and servant,

prophecy

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 1/25/2006 11:12:09 AM

"Unless the desire for peace is expressed in terms of concrete achievements and thus gives a sense of assurance and serenity to humanity, mere pious hope constitutes only self-delusion." -- HIM Haile Selassie I

Yes Iah JahWoek,

Could the I please provide info and/or links to Sis. Mary Dread's adopt-an-elder program?

ONE BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 1/25/2006 11:55:56 AM

"Unless the desire for peace is expressed in terms of concrete achievements and thus gives a sense of assurance and serenity to humanity, mere pious hope constitutes only self-delusion." --HIM

Yes Iah JahWoek,

Can the I please provided InI with more info and/or a contact link for Sis. Mary Dread's "adopt-an-elder" program petition?

ONE BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 1/26/2006 7:39:17 PM

"

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I