Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1186&start_row=1

Teaching the Ways of Jah

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/28/2005 12:38:55 AM

Many people claim to be trodding for Jah but they don't teach the ways of Jah. Instead they continue with the ways of men, with hateful words and a vile tongue, teaching the way of illusion.

These people never learned the ways of Jah, they don't know them at all. That is why they don't teach Jah ways, they can't teach what they are ignorant of. But what they know well is the ways of men so those are the ways they trod. Performing the vileness of men against others, or teaching others to live in the example of vileness.

Those that learn the ways of Jah, Live as Haile Selassie I Lives, the same way that Yeshua Christ lives. But people find it very hard to accept the way of Yeshua Christ and Haile Selassie I, their urges of wickedness are so strong they believe them to be the rightful urges, so they continue as their foreparents, in the ways of men.

The example of Haile Selassie I and Yeshua Christ is the same example as Jah. They taught I and I to live as Jah, to live in the example of the Most High, Iver forgiving, Iver gracious, full of compassion, Iver Loving, blazing Fire day and Night until wickedness is replaced with righteousness. They would also seek from people the same thing that Jah seeks from people, to Live as Jah Lives. Their intentions when they speak to others would be to show them the example of Jah, so that they can learn to Live as I and I Father.

But those that don't know Jah will always try to get people to claim this group or that, they don't realize that the ways of Jah has nothing to do with groups, it has to do with Livity.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: one dread Sent: 12/30/2005 2:41:01 PM

greetings in the name of HIM
your words made me remember
what happend once in cuba in a reggae concert:

somebody ask I why InI think is special
InI tell the truth:rasta feels not special
rasta live like InI father: PROUD
and the way of JAH is hard to find & live for
those who are in babylon.thank InI ArK I
blessing

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/10/2006 11:33:47 PM

Blessed Love and Strength,

Yes I, Jah is I and I example forIver more.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I