Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1169&start_row=1

HERB IS THE HEALING OF THE NATIONS!

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/21/2005 8:02:40 PM

yes I , Herb brings man of all nation together in peace to reason and hail the Irator. Yes , Jah gave InI the seed bearing plants for food .He gave the grass for the cattle an the herb for the service of man. Him gave moses instruction to make an annointing oil of it to annoint the christs _Christ means"annointed one " The hebrew word, cannabousim , found in the torah is ganja. A fact hebrew scholars now agree on. it is the burning bush, the tree of life , the healing of the nations as shown in rev..Doctor an Science man have found thc receptors in inI brains, created by Jah to interact with this hola herb. Its the only help for Hiv and cancer , glaucoma and more. It can make fuel , food , an fiber. It is givin by Jah to man to control his want and vainity. Yes , I jah dont make mistakes and he gave Ini this plant as a sacrament to REVERENCE and Raspect. not to abuse but to heal InI soul from sin and pain. Free it up!

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/21/2005 8:21:50 PM

LOVE IN InI OWN IVINE MAJESTIES KING ALPHA / QUEEN OMEGA

Check this Idrens, from the "Book of Enoch the Prophet"

Among these there was a tree of an unceasing smell; nor of those which were in Eden was there one of all the fragrant trees which smelt like this. Its leaf, its flower and its bark never withered and its fruit was beautiful. Its fruit resembled the cluster of the palm. I exclaimed , Behold! This tree is goodly in aspect, pleasing in its leaf, and the sight of its fruit is delightful to the eye. Then Michael, one of the holy and glorious angels who were with me, and one who presided over them, answered, and said: Enoch, why dost thou inquire respecting the odour of this tree? Why art thou inquisitive to know it? Then I, Enoch, replied to him, and said, Concerning everything I am desirous of instruction, but particularly concerning this tree. He answered me saying ... And that tree of an agreeable smell, not one of carnal odour, there shall be no power to touch, until the period of the great judgement. When all shall be punished and consumed for ever, this shall be bestowed on the righteous and humble. The fruit of this tree shall be given to the elect. ... Then they shall greatly rejoice and exult in the Holy One. The sweet odour shall enter into their bones; and they shall live a long life on the earth, as thy forefathers have lived; neither in their days shall sorrow, distress, trouble and punishment afflict them. And I blessed the LORD of Glory, the everlasting King, because He has prepared this tree for the saints, formed it, and declared that He would give it to them."

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 11:56:54 PM

wrong, the Tree of life is the Wisdom Of God.

Proverbs 3:1-2, v13

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/22/2005 1:08:11 AM

and through this tree InI gain wisdom of inI Irator as did moses

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/22/2005 1:12:55 AM

wrong, proverbs , that one at least is a plagerism of genisus, in othe words a later word play on an eariler scripture, thats what most of the new testament is as well,a manipulation of the torah , for roman ears

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I