Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1166&start_row=1

Why am I making a big deal about Proving things?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 9:47:48 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/21/2005 10:33:44 AM

The first of the ten commandments is not to worship any other God besides Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ isn't god..he is His son..
no other beside Jesus christ...what about worshipping his father.??
is that wrong too...
why you keep saying stuff that is too easy to break apart...

Selah

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 2:31:22 PM

You see I can PROVE that Jesus is God and the Son.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God,....

This was fulfilled with Jesus Christ. There are many other scriptures that call Jesus Christ God, for example John 1:1.

But you PROVE TO ME THAT SELASSIE IS GOD OUT OF THE BIBLE!

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/21/2005 4:08:21 PM

WHY ARE YOU INVADING INI SPACE WITH YA SUSU?
GO BACK TO YOUR BOARD

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/21/2005 6:38:01 PM

See my sceptical prince...You say it is proven that Gsus is god... you name your scriptures, wholeheartedly believing this...In which none say Jesus of Nazarite(mind you Im not sayin he isnt)...But then you say "WHERE DOES IT SAY HAILE SELLASIE?"...wait...why is it that you say it is provin in the scriptures that Jesus is God even though it doesn't say his name..but then say prove to me that H.I.M. is the second coming...wheres his name...the Son is one with the Father, one with the Holy Spirit...Even Jesus said..dont worship me...worship my father...the Holy Spirit manifested in Jesus to show you the Son. But Jesus came already..He said that he wouldn't return as Jesus...but as the King Of Kings, Lord Of Lords..so open your eyes why be dumb....Arrmegedan is a war of the mind...stop waitin for a Rapture..look around...some people are already in hell..
Bless

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/21/2005 7:54:23 PM

Because hes hung up on mythology and thinks Gods coming in the sky. Leave him think hes right. He thinks that Christ was only going to be born once and then appear in the sky later on. But if he knew anything then he would know that in Revelations it talks about the man child being born of a woman and being rasied up on the throne of I Am and given a rod that He would rule the nations with. But let him do what he wants.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/22/2005 12:04:05 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: NevisBwoy Sent: 12/22/2005 4:52:44 AM

Idiot? .....If it is in your nature to give Jah human characteristics ,you dont think that He would be laughing right now? you think that when you reach the gates, that he gone let isrealite prince in and not dreadnut (for e.g ) over Ideology and facts of the bible? how is it that man seems to stand as strong in folly as in truth? We try and define our creator as if he has lungs to breathe, a mind to think, nose to smell and eyes to see! He is beyond anything that we can imagine! beyond words! no matter how he manifests in our physical world, if Jah send some to hell over such disagreements I would not be suprised... let us know our limits and seek Jah beyond agenda and worldly beneifit...beyond our own overstanding... we are NOT the be all and end all !!!!!! We think that we are so imprtant that whether we are in good graces or not matters to the almighty, Just be greatful if you even have a chance to mek it in the GATES!!!! WOWOWOWOW

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/22/2005 4:54:58 PM

Soooooo True..
Jah isn't humanlike...cause he is GOD..
A human could never watch everything..a human could never ever know everything..
God has the "ability" to do these things..
far far from human..

Bless

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/23/2005 12:25:29 AM

ANYWAY, you all still have proven nothing.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I