Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1162&start_row=1

beauty

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/20/2005 1:15:51 PM

"After centuries of slavers took her strongest sons and daughters, after years of colonialism, Africa needs her progeny to bring something to her"
-Maya Angelou, 1928

"How dare anyone tell us that Africa cannot be redeemed when we have 400 million men and women with warm blood coursing through their veins?"
-Marcus Garvey, 1887-1940

"When Europe was inhabited by a race of cannibals, a race of savage men, heathens and pagans, Africa was peopled with a race of cultured black men who were masters in art, science, and literature"
-Marcus Garvey

"the darkness thing about Africa is America's ignorance of it"
-James H. Robinson, 1907-1972

"In hating Africa and in hating the africans, we ended up hating ourselves without even realizing it"
-Malcolm X

"I come here to make a speech, to tell you the truth. If the truth is anti-american, then blame the truth, dont blame me."
-Malcolm X

" Im not going to sit at your table and watch you eat, with nothing on my plate, and call myself a diner. Sitting at the table doesnt make you a diner"
-Malcolm X

"Teach your children they are direct descendants of the greatest and proudest race who ever peopled the earth"
-Marcus Garvey

"God made us his perfect creation. He made no mistake when he made us black with kinky hair"
-Marcus Garvey

"Blackness is no longer a color; it is an attitude"
-Dick Gregory, 1932

"Knowledge is power, and power is the key to changing things"
-Jill Nelson

"The more blackness a woman has. The more beautiful she is"
-Alex Haley, 1921-1992

"We know that we are beautiful" (Yes i!!!!!!)
-Langston Hughes

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/21/2005 1:39:24 AM

BLACK LOVE

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I