Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1161&start_row=1

Black...White.....why are using man made adjectives

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/20/2005 11:52:10 AM

My people...I know Im new to this site but I cant overstand the Black/White supremecy issues..I feel its not a Black thing, but an AFRICA thing..lets drop the slavemaster terms and overstand the will of JAH..many times Ive delt with issues of color...babylon want to call I puerto rican(people of the rich port)...latin(but I dont associate with rome)...but now I overstand I&I true roots...I&I African roots..see "puerto ricans are mixed of African slaves...the ideginous people of the island(mongols.1412) and the wicked european colonist who raped and murdered and forced the people to worship a false image of Isus Christos....What I&I dont see is the Bible scriptures alive in your own eyes...the curse of Ham..

-9.25-27...and Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant shall he be unto his brethen. And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

the purpose of my message is that I&I are all originally Africans. Africans are "Black","White","Red","Yellow"etc... Its not a thing of supremecy but an issue of self realization that I&I are all Africans and its due time to lift this curse and overstand that we are all truly brothers and sisters..why must I&I carry on in this mode. its obvious that the sons of Japheth have capitalized off there position in the curse for long enuff and the sons and daughters of Shem & Ham have suffered for to long..so let unite the family, make I&I Father proud...stop wastin time discussing color supremecy..only color that need to be risen to the top are..RED>>>GOLD>>>>GREEN....

And to the Isrealite princess....STOP WITH YOUR HOGWASH BABBLE! FOR YOU SERVE A DIFFERENT PURPOSE...INTERUPTING JAH'S WILL WITH YOUR SIDE TRACK ARGUMENTS...WITH THE FLICK OF YOUR WICKED TOUNGE..YOU TRY TO DISPERSE THE TRIBES AND TRY TO ESTABLISH CONFUSSION AND ISSUES OF SUPREMCY..FYAH BUN YAH!!!GO PREACH TO YOUR FELLOW PAGANS AND LEAVE JAH JAH CHILDREN ALONE...(breath in, breath out)

Well my Braddas and Sistas..I look foward in the building of this "New Jeru" so peace and love ...the Lion Has Prevailed!

Bless
Jah Rastafari
Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/20/2005 1:14:06 PM

RE-POST FROM SOUL-JAH:

GREETINGS

why is it when ever i hear a black man speak of black supremacy, white bredren suddenly feel oppressed and offended ?

did not marcus garvey advocate black supremacy ?
check the history of the movement it represents black supremacy to the fullest.

when i as a man think of black supremacy i am over come with joy
for i know it represents equality, dignity,pride, and justice, to think of black supremacy in terms of white supremacy is foolishness as black supremacy is a counter reaction to the evils of the current system which promotes opression, hate , injustice, and violence its a system were the selected few get richer while the rest of us get poorer, is it not the african people who have been opressed the most for the longest time? so is it suprising or unfair when they stand up and demand a new system for themselves free from the shackles of europeans, when africa unite and white supremacy is toppled every man will truelly be free and equal this is what black supremacy means to ini so when you fear it your really fearing the loss of your white privellidges in which case you no RASTA just another babylonian

peace and love

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/20/2005 1:52:56 PM

Please my Bredrin I think you misunderstood me..I am in no way attached or even concerned with my "white privilages" I am on your side...Jah Side..my point was that when we put Black Supremecy against white supremacy theres no use cause it one group("whites") against every other group on earth(Africans)No contest...we win! ya know what I mean...So I guess is I was tryin to say is that when I&I compare the two we shouldn't even waste our time...white power cant even compare to uniting of all African, Home & Abroad..And I was just sayin that I never understood supremecy till I overstood that we are all Africans...Black or African Supremcy is for the better of all people...starting from the bottom up...please dont think I met any harm...just was tryin to make a point about I&I African Roots.. I am not a teacher..just a humble,motivated student of Jah..guide I
bless....woek

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/21/2005 7:17:44 AM

Ok I want to settle this, you see you say Babylon is America and all downpressing european countries, which I can agree, but yet you spend so much time changing ther words babylon made LIKE supremacy to make it like something different from another supremacy! White brother is gettin offended, why? Cause I & I figure you like my brothers and sisters I hold close to speak the ways you do. You say black supremacy is diff from white? ONLY BECAUSE ITS A DIFF COLOUR in front of supremacy! You say its your time for black supremacy like the whites did to you in the past? EVERY HEARD 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT? You to dam foolish for pushin this ideology, and you say its for RastafarI? obviously not cause you the only black brothers and sis I know online and personally that go through all this to change the meaning of supreacy! Why cant you just say liberation? I know RastafarI about black liberation but ITS NOT ABOUT BLACK SUPREMACY! You say all this and that with no proof! I use your own elders teachings and Haile Selassie I's teachings to show that what you speak is a folly, all you go to say is I wrong and give your personal reasons, or the reasons you and your fellow brothers and sisters follow, which is opinion, but we all SELASSIE WORD IS SOLID FOR WHAT IS RIGHT! HIM NEVER SPOKE OF BLACK AND WHITE, he only spoke of nationality BECAUSE HIM KNOW WE ALL ONE!!! Just as it is written in Genesis! We all have the power to act as a individual.

RAS ELIJAH
remembering that 2 wrongs dont make a right..

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 12/21/2005 9:45:39 AM

Yes Higher...
Give thanks for the Insight....I am in no way condonin supremcy in any shape or form...I myself..just tryin to overstand..Yes LIBERATION
that the word I was searchin for..Liberation for all people... Im just tryin to overstand others point of view...I, in my life expeirences have dealt with ignorance from both sides of the spectrum so Im really sensitive on color issues. I guess it was problems with myself, bein mixed...bein called "whiteboy" by my own people just because I skateboarded, or always havin' to deal with "behind the scenes" comments from my white friends..so I pushed myself to fully overstand my roots...discovered who I was...and was like now what?....I got so many different answers from so many different bredrin...left I lost and angery..I guess Its back to that forward movement...just tryin to overstand my position in this forward Repatriation..just wanna know what I can do to constructively take my People to Higher Heights..please guide this humble student of God to make this world a better place for our little idren....peace to all..bless
JahWoek

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/21/2005 10:22:41 AM

Jahwoek do you have any contact information?
My email is Dr34d10ck3d@hotmail.com
MSN Messanger is nappyhead69@hotmail.com
AOL Messanger is Dr34d10ck3d

And this goes for anyone else that would like to contact I.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/21/2005 10:56:25 AM

PROOF?

LOOK TO THE ORIGIN OF ALL.

There is your proof.

STOP LOOKING thru U-ROPEAN SPECTACLES...

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/21/2005 1:26:53 PM

InI must say
with no apologies
elijah.......you are most certainly exhibiting privilege when you post as you posted above.......
the post is very condescending
and is deserving of an apology

Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/21/2005 3:42:00 PM

Noone will truly be free until EVERYONE is free.

His Majesty taught InI that race is "petty" and that war will continue until the color of a persons skin is of no more significance than the color of his/her eyes. Since there can be no freedom for Africans,or anyone else, until there is no longer war, InI must take up HIM's challenge to become members of a "NEW RACE". And the first priority in establishing Peace by Rastafari is to bring righteous African people together and restore the Integrity of Ifrica so that the world can come together.

Or as the King of Kings put it Himself:

"The Temple of The Most High begins with the human body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and coquerers. WE MUST STOP CONFUSING RELIGION WITH SPIRITUALITY. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which were supposed to help people to grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. SPIRITUALITY IS NOT THEOLOGY OR IDEOLOGY. It is a SIMPLE way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence, it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation that they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning outside for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together the world will come together. This is our divine destiny."

ONE BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/22/2005 1:57:22 PM

Haile I Sellassie I the First Empress Menen Ises

Speaking on observation of this particular internet board:
What is extremely revealing as to the dynamics of this so-called "controversy" is that the ones whom are getting so deffensive and protecting their whiteness are white males. While a lot of the ones whom are standing in strength for blackness are white wombmen. I will not call anyone out, but in this reasoning thread alone it is white men shooting down the Black Supremacy and white wombmen defending FOR the perfect black love. Why is it so difficult for the white male to overs their white privelege and humble in the blackness of the Rastafari tradition? (There are nuff white wombmen who move similarly to the white man, but in this case I am observing what is apparent on THIS particular internet reasoning board. It has caused me to wonder.)

It is also very apparent that class is a realistic issue here. There are those whom have lived in the ghetto and know what it is to ACTUALLY struggle. And there are those whom have been priveleged not to deal with the struggle and whom live in the hills driving their new cars and have even made mention of their insecurities when going to black populated places. What needs to be overstood is that no one (on this board) said that a white person cannot trod Rastafari. What has been stressed is that white must HUMBLE to the blackness of the tradition. If you are going to be carrying the dreadlocks, speaking the Iyaric, and telling people you are a Rastafari, then you must humble to the blackness, look at the world through the spectacles of Ethiopia... not Rome.

InI have to burn a fyah time and again because these same ones whom are getting deffensive against the humility of the blackness are the ones whom have created quite a stereotype for "white Rastas" in general. The truth is, there are VERY FEW "white Rastas" whom are sighting up the fullness, HIM theocracy. This is also why there are so very few "white Rastas" in black populated places. They can't stand in their white supremacist mentality amongst the blackness of Rastafari glory. Ones say its disturbing to sight up these dreads out here on the west coast whom are dressing in the Rasta paraphinalea and yet don't know His Majesty... now imagine how vexing it is to sight ones whom DO sight Haile Sellassie the First as the Almighty and yet don't sight the blackness of the tradition! So the west coast will continue to be a haven for these white-hippy type "Rasta" whom take Rastafari as a religion alone.

Malcolm X taught that if white people want to do something positive for black people, they have to show other white people the racism that exists in their mentalities.. All "white Rastas" should be taking on this responsibility: TEACH OTHER WHITES ABOUT THE BLACK STRUGGLE, BE A FREEDOM FIGHTER FOR AFRICANS.

"Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven; Until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil."

"Our liberty is meaningless unless all Africans are free."
Haile Sellassie the FIRST

Perfect love
sis Kaley

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I