Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1159&start_row=11

The things that the Israelite Chrurch teaches

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/20/2005 5:34:54 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 6:11:40 PM

Go ahead dude. I'm done with you, post what you want I'm not returning to this site, I'm through with you. I know the message of Christ and it aint your message.

I'm tired of arguing with everyone, rasta and non rasta. maybe one day people will get off the computer and out in the world.

Much love to Nyah Japhet Anbesa I and Ark I!

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/20/2005 6:12:02 PM

cyaan we not reason without violence with words..
Verbal conflict is a waste of words..
Just reason with love..
but why...why did you come here..Israelite Prince..
Why you try to make our believe crumble
Why disrespect...You are a guest here..so are we all...we all reasoned with love...adjust yourself...
If you are a true follower of your believe you wouldn't disrespect us like this...

When they come with there evilest thoughts,
I just listen whenever they talk
Jah is the light into my dark, he cut and tear my path
They fight without a cause tryin to make my life so hard
The king of kings and the lord of lords, give it all rewards
- Sizzla

Thought It was quite relevant

Ises

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 7:17:30 PM

Definition of the word Gentile

Hebrew- goy, plural- goyim meaning nation, people.

The KJV translates the Hebrew word as "Gentiles" 30 times, "people" 11 times, heathens 142 times, and nation 373 times. SOMETIMES GOY REFERS TO ISRAEL (GEN 12:2, DEUT 32:28, JOSH 3:17; 4:1; 10:13, 2 SAMUEL 7:23 ISA 1:4, ZEPH 2:9- TRANSLATED "NATION" OR "PEOPLE". BUT `AM IS THE ORDINARY TERM FOR ISRAEL. Goy usually means a non-Israelite people. In the NT, Greek ethnos is a translation of goy, while laos corresponds to Hebrew `am. Ethnos is translated "Gentiles" in the KJV, "Greeks" in the ASV, RSV (John 7:35, Romans 2:9-10; 3:9, 1 Cor 10:32; 12:13) and both always in the NIV.

In times of peace, considerate treatment was accorded Gentiles under OT law (Num 35:15, Duet 10:19; 24:14-15, Ezk 47:22) Men of Isreal often married gentile women, of whom Rahab, Ruth, and Bathsheba are noticable examples but the practice was frowned on after the return from exile. (Ezra 9:12; 10:2-44, Neh 10:30; 13:23-31) Seperation between Jew and Gentile became more strict, until in the NT period the hostility was comoplete. Persecution enbitered the Jew, and he retaliated by hatred of everything pertaining to Gentiles and by avoidence, so far as was possible, of contact with Gentiles. The intensity of this feeling varied and gave way before unusual kindness (luke 7:4-5)

While the teachings of Jesus ultimatly broke down "the middle wall of partition" between Jew and Gentile as seen in the writings of Paul. (Rom 1:16; 1 Cor 1:24; Gal 3:28; Eph 2:14; Col 3:11) and in Acts, Jeus limited His ministry to Jews, with rare exceptions like the half Jewish samaritans, John 4:1-42. The Syrophonecian woman, Matt 15:21-28; Mark 7:24-30 and the Greeks in John 12:20-36. He instructed His twelve disciples, "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any towns of the Samaritans. Matthew 10:5 BUT HE DID NOT REPEAT THIS INJUNCTION WHEN HE SENT OUT THE SEVENTY. lUKE 10:1-16. AS A MATTER OF FACT MATTHEW IS THE ONLY DISCIPLE WHO RECORDS THIS QUOTE, AND BEING AS THOUGH MATTHEW WAS NOT PRESENT, HIS SOURCE COULD BE THE REASON FOR THAT QUOTE BECAUSE THERE IS PROOF THAT HE WAS NOT ANTI-GETILE. Jesus's mission was first to "His own" the chosen people of God but ultimatly to "all who recieved Him." 1:12 John

Why would Jesus teach Israel before Gentiles? Galations makes it very clear that the Gentiles were graphted into the covenant of Abraham through faith in Christ, so our acceptence is through that of the Jews, of which we have become one with in Christ. Limitations of time held His ministry on earth within the bonds of Israel and the message reaching to the Gentiles would have to be through the Holy Spirit given unto the disciples.

In Acts from the appointment of Paul as the apostle to the Gentiles (Acts 9:15), the Gentiles become increasingly prominant. Even the letters addressed particurally to the Jewish Christians. (romans 9-11, Hewbrews, James, 1 Peter) are relevant to the Gentile as well.

THE DIVISION OF ALL MANKIND INTO TWO CLASSES, JEW AND GENTILE, EMPHASIZES THE IMPORTANCE OF THE JEWS AS THE THROUGH WHOM GOD MADE SALVATION AVAILABLE TO ALL PEOPLE.

PRINCE, I HAVE CALLED YOU NAMES IN THE PAST POSTS AND I AM SORRY AND I ASK KINDLY FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT RIGHT. EVEN AS YOU AND I SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY, I AM CALLED TO LOVE YOU FOR YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD AND YOU BEAR HIS IMAGE.

Give all praises to The King of Righteousness and Salvation!

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 12:12:27 AM

Is that ALL that Gentiles means? We will see.

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 12:14:29 AM

lol...oh snap...i just realized you posted the definition which contradicts your understanding, and you dont even realize it....lol

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 1:00:33 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 1:29:56 AM

Now for your other arguements.

All nations will be destroyed therefore they wont get the Kingdom of heaven.

Jeremiah 46:28, Jeremiah 30:11, Obadiah 1:15

All nations outside of Israel will be brought into slavery, this shows they wont be saved and also shows there is to be no unity of the races.

-Isaiah 14:1-2-all nations that lead the Children of ISrael into captivity will be slaves
-Revelations 13:9-10- says the same thing
-Revelations 2:9, 3:9-speaks of all Fake Jews going into slavery
Amos 9:12-Edom/Esau, the white man going into slavery
Psalms 149:1-2,6-9- Israel will be killing the other nations and having them in slavery.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/21/2005 1:31:22 AM

israelite:
YOU ARE A PERSISTANT DEVIL. VERY GOOD FOR DEMONSTRATING YOUR VAST KNOWLEDGE OF INSECUIRITY AND LACK OF FAITH. YOUR LOW SELFESTEME HAS PROVEN YOU A FOOL. YOU CANNOT PROVE NOTHING TO A FAITH THAT HAS SELF CONFIDENCE AND IS NOT SO EASILY CONVINCED BY THOSE WHO REFUSE TO GATHER TOGATHER IN BLACKNESS AND LIBERATION AND RATHER BABBLE ON LIKE DEM A BABYLON ABOUT HOW THEY HOLD THE RIGHT ANSWER. I AND I NEVA ASKED YOU NO QUESTION

I CALL ON ALL RASTA ON HERE TO STOP POSTING TO THIS MAN AND YOU WILL SEE HIM LEAVE.
THERE IS NOT ROOM FOR THESE SORRY PEOPLES WHO HAVE TO COME AND CAUSE BATHERATION ON A TRUE BLACK TRAD LOOKING FOR LIBERATION. SLAVEMASTER UNCLE TOM YOU HAVE TO MOVE.
ALL RASTA STOP RESPOND TO HIM, MOVE WISELY AND LET HIM TALK HIS TALK. STOP FEED HIS JOKE.

BLACK JAH

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/21/2005 1:32:03 AM

Wow! Congradulations then prince. It looks like your getting eternal salvation and the rest of us are going to die and wish we had listened to you. Thanks for teaching us the way!

I'm running to your church next saturday.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I