Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1159&start_row=1

The things that the Israelite Chrurch teaches

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 12:04:05 AM

Well this Prince dudes been on here for sometime now and reminds me of a bug, but none the less he thinks that repenting is giving up what we believe and coming to his church because outside of that church according to them is no truth. WOW! Thats new, boy they're the first church to claim their understanding is the perfect truth. Well lets take a look at what their understanding of perfect truth is.

On the FAQs page you will find the following:

· Did Jesus Christ die for all nations upon earth?

NO. (Churches pervert John 3:16)

Read: John 17:9, John 11:51-52 (John 7:33-35, Acts 2:5-11/22/38-39, 1 Peter 1:1, James 1:1), Rom. 9:1-4, Rom. 11:26, Matt. 1:21, Matt. 2:6, Matt. 10:5-6, Matt. 15:24, Acts 5:29-31, Acts 13:23, Luke 1:68-80, Isa. 45:17 and many more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Does the Lord love everybody?

NO.

Read: Isa. 40:15-17, Psalm 147:19-20, Amos 3:1-2, Deut. 7:6, Mal. 1:2-4, Rom. 9:13, 2 Sam. 7:23-24, and many more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Does the Bible teach unity of races?

NO.

Read: Deut. 7:1-7, Deut. 32:8-9, Ezra 9:12, 1 Cor. 10:20-21, Rom. 9:8, Rev. 18:2, and many more.

· Will the different nations who believe in Christ be saved from the Lord's wrath?

NO.

Read: Jer. 3:23, Isa. 14:1-3, Isa. 34:1-5, Isa. 66:15-16, Dan 2:44, Micah 4:11-13, and Rev. 19:11-15.

· Was Jesus Christ a caucasian man?

NO.

Read: Rev. 1:1,13-15, Dan. 10:5-6, Jer. 14:2 and Heb. 7:14.

· Does Christ's color matter?

YES.

Read: 1st John 4:2-3, Isa. 8:20, St. John 4:24 with St. John 17:17.

· Does the Holy Bible give a description of:

-The Lord? YES Read: Dan. 7:9-10.

-The Angels? YES Read: Ezek. 1:7,27-28.

-The 12 Tribes of Israel? YES Read: Isa. 29:22, Lam. 4:8, Lam. 5:10, Job 30:30, Jer. 8:21, Jer. 12:9, Jer. 14:2, Song of Solomon 1:5, Acts 21:37-39, Exodus 2:17-19, Num. 12:9-12 and Niger (latin)=Black, Acts 13:1.

· Who will be gathered out of all the nations?

Only the 12 Tribes of Israel.

Read: James 1:1, 1st Peter 1:1-2, Rev. 7:1-17, Isa. 11:11-12.

Ya hear that. The Bible doesn't teach the unity of races and those who believe in Christ that aren't Israelites are all made as fuel for the 'fire' that prince spoke so unwittingly about.

Com'on everybody lets go join this crap!

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 1:45:00 AM

Looks like you israelites forgot to read your bible.

" There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. " ( Galatians 3:28-29)

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 4:01:04 AM

Did Jesus Christ die for all nations upon earth?

Yes. The Israelites pervert John 3:16

John 3:12-20

12] If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
[13] And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
[14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
[15] That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

What did the church pervert? Israel is not even mentioned in this whole excerpt. Can't you Israelites read? It says clearly that "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." and "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved." Christ clearly states that these men/wombman would be saved by their belief in Him as the Christ and followed Him by His works. Christ said that 'this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations.'(Matthew 24:14) If you were really a follower of Christ then you would listen to Him, for HIM speaks clearly when He said, "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen" (Matthew 28:19)
Did you hear that Prince? ALL NATIONS. I would like to remind you that Christ HIMself stated that you Israelites were stiff-necked people and that He found more faith among the Gentiles then from His own. Don't believe me? Well lets ask Luke in 7:2-10:

"And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant. And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this: For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue. Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof: Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick."

And not just Luke, but Matthew is also in complete agreement as well. I'll prove it:
Matthew 8:5-13

"5] And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
[6] And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
[7] And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
[8] The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
[9] For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
[10] When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
[11] And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
[12] But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
[13] And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

ARE YOU ALL DEAF ISRAELITE PRINCE? LET ME POINT OUT SOMETHING THAT IS WRITTEN IN THIS SCRIPTURE: "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven." PERVERT THAT SUCKA.

So how about that Mr. I got the only real teachings. Anymore bumbaclot nonsense you wanna discuss, well I do. Lets keep dragging this out till I juice you like a lemon, which by the way your quite sour.

So in the book of John verses 12:20-32:

[20] And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:
[21] The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.
[22] Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
[23] And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.
[24] Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
[25] He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
[26] If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
[27] Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
[28] Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
[29] The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.
[30] Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
[31] Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
[32] And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

So Christ HIMself said that "If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour." So how does all of this add up to your lie and crapaganda Prince. Paul in Acts 8:25 is out preaching the Gospel to the Samaritans who are not part of Israel. Acts 14:21 tells us that Paul was also administering to 'Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch.'

In Acts 15:1-11:

[1] And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
[2] When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.
[3] And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.
[4] And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.
[5] But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
[6] And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
[7] And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
[8] And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
[9] And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
[10] Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
[11] But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Again, Peter makes it clear that not only as an Israelite was he called to administer the Gospel to the Gentiles. He puts it, "Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe" and that "God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THEM, PURIFYING THEIR HEARTS BY FAITH" and also that 'through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.'

Romans 1:16 states that "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto SALVATION TO EVERYONE that believeth; to the Jew first, AND ALSO TO THE GREEK."

And here in 2 Cor 11:4 it says, " For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him."

HE'S TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WHO TALK THE NAME JESUS BUT AREN'T TALKIN ABOUT THE SAME ONE CAUSE YOUR STORY DOESN'T ADD UP.

EHP 3:6 "That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel."

Revelations 14:6 " And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people."

Well were done with that lemon. lets move on.

Does the Lord love everybody?

Galations 3:26 "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."

I think that this speakes for itself. Anyone who doesn't go through the Son will not get to the Father.

Does the Bible teach unity of races?

Yes.

Galatians 3:28-29: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. "

Romans 1:16 states that "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto SALVATION TO EVERYONE that believeth; to the Jew first, AND ALSO TO THE GREEK."

Acts 15:9 "And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith."

This is beyond skin color. This is uniting in Christ, which is the Highest Form of Inity.

InI Rasta don't deal with your folly and schizm, fyah bun you liar.

Like I said the very first day you came here, AWAY FROM INI SATAN. INI KNOW THE ISPEL OF CHRIST AND YOU DON;T COME HERE TEACHING INI BOUGHT YOUR JESUS, WE BUN HIM OUT TOO WITH YOU FOR THE CHRIST YOU ARE COMING WITH IS NOT THE CHRIST THAT GAVE SALVATION UNTO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM.

HOLY I QEDAMAWI I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI SELAH!

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 6:25:28 AM

I want everyone to see the passages that your church uses to back uo their lies. Half of them don;t even relate to the subject.

John 17:9-10 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

John 11:51-52- [51] And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
[52] And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Who are the Children of God? John 8:31-47

John 7:33-35

33] Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.
[34] Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.
[35] Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?

Acts 2:5-11
[5] And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
[6] Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
[7] And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
[8] And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
[9] Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
[10] Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
[11] Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Acts 2:22
[22] Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Acts 2:38-39 38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
[39] For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

I could keep posting these passages which somehow you think proves that Christ didn't make Himself a sacrafice for all nations. Are you awake man? I mean what are you guys on, something hardcore.

Will the different nations who believe in Christ be saved from the Lord's wrath?

You know, you posted Revelations 19:11-15 as a reference to this question. Well lets take a look,

11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
[12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
[14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
[15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

This is the King of kings prophecy which Haile Selassie I was the fullfillment as He stands as the Divine Objective. But how it relates to 'different nations who believe in Christ' being 'saved from the Lord's wrath?'
It has nothing to do with it at all. The word nations isn;t even in that whole scripture. You guys are freakin high.

John 8:12- [12] Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Well this should help everyone get an idea how these people interpret the Word. half ass

Here for you Israelites, John 8:47- [47] He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Answer that Israelite!

Another one of the questions on you FAQ page was whether or not the Law was still the same.

Hebrews 7:1-28

1] For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
[2] To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
[3] Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
[4] Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
[5] And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
[6] But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
[7] And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
[8] And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.
[9] And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
[10] For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.
[11] If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?
[12] For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
[13] For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.
[14] For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
[15] And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,
[16] Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.
[17] For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
[18] For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
[19] For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
[20] And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:
[21] (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)
[22] By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
[23] And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
[24] But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.
[25] Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
[26] For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
[27] Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
[28] For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

Hebrews 8:7-13

[7] For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
[8] For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
[9] Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
[10] For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
[11] And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12] For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13] In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Christ Melchizedek Liveth ForIver

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/20/2005 7:50:29 AM

is this now a christian website?

how come none of the I's reason on the kebra negast or the book of enoch or the lost books of the bible?

all of these teachings are on the web free for ones to read

how come none of the I's reasons about repatriation and what ones can do here to become a bridge to help ones to trod forward?

with so many "whites" on this board, how come reparations and what InI can do to forward knowledge and wisemind about said reparations to the "white" community is not reasoned about?

there are RASTAFAR I orgs that need assistance.....pennies make dollars......

how about reasoning about how ones can collectively, yet separately in each ones towns, on the same day, at the same time, have bake sales or yard sales or a combination of each......and then forward proceeds to chosen works within rastafar I.....such as the elders fund, the school in shashamane, ttru (needs books and supplies to start school up)...........how come ones do not reason about having a clothes drive and getting together enough stuff to fill a barrel and send it forward to jamaica and shashamane and trinidad.......they need clothes and shoes badly.............many youth do not go to school because they do not have shoes or supplies.........

all this reasoning all the time, and arguing, about the word......the word is a good read for the most part....if the I's read the correct version......but it is not the be all and end all of literature.....HIM said (in so many words).......stretch yaself outside the box.....do the I's think that the word is the only book that HIM read?

oftentimes it seems as if ones CONfuse rastafar I with christianity....and then choose to stay in the gray area of said CONfusion.............if the I's see the I.....

come let we reason about things of importance within InI livity.......the word is not all there is to Rasta.....seen......it is just a book written by man that has many good lessons in it if ones search for them but again, it was written by man..........InI MUST see HIM in all things........earth, sun, moon, flowers, trees, thunder, earthquake, fire and lightening..........seen.........if InI only see HIM in the word, than InI still have blinders on..........

and how about a reasoning on ancestors and how their vibes still flow mystically through the air through InI, over InI, and around InI.....and how honoring them is so very important.........

let InI reason about something other than the word...........no offense

this sis feels as if the communion tray is going to be sent amongst the congregation at any minute and i smell the incense of the POPE nearby as well.........LAWDAMERCY

STAND UP RASTA
STAND UP

COME
LET WE REASON
REWIND
REWIND
REWIND
Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 12/20/2005 7:53:57 AM

SELAH!!!

Yes I-loved Sistah!

GIVE THANKS for speaking (or typing) :) what I was thinking!

KEEP THE FIYAHs BLAZIN

ALL ISES TO H.I.M.
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/20/2005 1:22:24 PM

Please DO NOT call them Israelites.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 2:32:14 PM

You all fon't get it do you. His site is advertising those scriptures like they mean something. I merely went through the same scriptures to shwo them wrong.

And as far as being a Christian website, thats dumb. Repatriation had nothing to do with what I was talking about. If you don;t like the Bible and its word then thats on you people, but InI know what the WORD SOUND AND POWER means. So what if I don't post from the Kebra Nagast or Enoch. The Kebra has little to do with what I'm talking about and I don't know Enoch very well, and even if I did post from those3 sources Prince wouldn't consider it anyway. I'm using the same book hes using to show his contradiction.

If you think I'm not Rasta, cause I sound christian or what ever your problem is,YOU MY FRIEND ARE MISTAKEN. I AM THE FULLFILLMENT OF WHAT CHRISTIANS WERE SUPOSED TO BE BUT FOR THE MOST PART WEREN'T, WHCIH IN REALITY AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIES THEM AS A CHRIST-IAN, SEEING WHAT HAILE SELASSIE I SET AS THE EXAMPLE.

Nyah I called him an israelite reffering to his clique, not his gene pool.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/20/2005 3:11:25 PM

NOW NOW
cool yaself idren
if InI recall.....no one said you, dreadnut........InI said INI.......seen.......INI
guilty dogs quite often bark
and loudly

Selassie I
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/20/2005 3:34:48 PM

Guilty dog. Very nice. Lets not insult each other please, I certainly would never call you a dog sistren or even try to compare you with one, I'm sure your a beautiful empress.

But my point was to show that not only does the Bible teach unity of races but that Salvation is for every man and wombman who holds thier faith in Christ. And this prince dude keeps advocating his website and telling us how it teaches the only truth so I had to investigate it. I wanted Prince to see that not only do those scriptures that their site posts do not have anything to do with the questions and to show him the scriptures that do.

I man will talk about repatriation all day long, but if man on't have the Faith in HIM, then that needs to come first.

Peace

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I