Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1149&start_row=1

send my idren from afar

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/17/2005 7:29:41 PM

what happen to all them rastas who hailed SELASSIE as God. What happen to all them rases who love black supremacy? where them rasta who hold repatriation, who would never never conform with no one until that iwah? just come, burn out all follies and come black, come africa, come selassie jah!

everything else is babylon confusion

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/17/2005 10:14:43 PM

King Selassie I is the Almighty, in Righteousness of Salvation!

Blessed

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/18/2005 12:18:35 AM

YOU SEE DREADNUT WHAT I MAN YANTING. WE NEVER CHANGE I AND I STEP. WE STILL LOVE SELASSIE, WE STILL LOVE BLACK SUPREMACY, WE STILL LOVE GOOD PEOPLE OF ALL RACES, WE STILL WORKING HARD TO GO HOME. AND STILL THEY COMING IN HERE THINKING WE NEED SOME NEW THING FOR BLACK PEOPLE TO GO HOME. BLACK SKIN TELLING I ITS AFRICA. MY BLACK BROTHERS OF CHURCH OF ISRALEITE MUST NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEMBERS THAT THEM HAF FE COME AND PREACH TO RASTA. ALL NYAHBINGHIE WHAT I SAY ARE IN ACCORD. LIKE A WALL. WE SHALL NOT BE REMOVED FROM OUR FACE. NO MATTER YOU WHITE OR BLACK. LIBERATION IS I AND I FAITH.

SELASSIEI

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/18/2005 2:40:22 AM

Yes my lord, InI standing firm upon this Rock. They should know not to mess with the Lion.

King Selassie I the First, Black King of Iration and Protectorate of the Human Faith!

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 6/6/2006 12:38:36 PM

greetings in the name of Jah RasTafarI

yes I. I and always One. Jah! RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I