Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1147&start_row=1

give us

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/17/2005 11:25:57 AM

just give black people what we own. and do not intefere with black peoples internal afairs. we do not need people who are not black acting like they know what it is to black. you can help but you could never know what it is to black if you are not a person of color.this is a black movement with a black jah. I will never stop posting this until it is done. to many white people trying to dictate what black people should be doing in a black movement. Just step aside if you really love black people and let us build for ourselves. stop taking the little we have. unless you want we to have nothing. no one love until we can love ourselves. anyways the day is coming that babylon will call rasta black terrorist and we will see all you whites run from the black god's feet. we will see you deny ever being rasta. this is prophecy. this is prophecy.

selassie is blacker than black

Messenger: NevisBwoy Sent: 12/17/2005 4:16:22 PM

seen, mek no sense I do anyting dem cah wha? Me ago run in de end and deny blackness, its prophecy. No one wants to be defined and yet everybody defines. Rasta need to have a unified stance on the matter of white u check. If you know wha we fi do den tell we, and maybe the clean heart will do it.

Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/18/2005 11:39:56 AM

I wouldn't really call that prophesy. I think it is an obvious conclusion that many who are white and call theirself Rasta will turn aside if the heat gets too hot, because many are not really Rasta. It has already happened for many white people who used to call theirself Rasta.

And just as you don't want somebody else dictating what you should or would do, I also don't want that. I know that "all you whites run from the black god's feet" doesn't include I because I will never leave Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/18/2005 3:30:40 PM

This white boy ain't running. Stand firm and hold I meditation

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/18/2005 3:33:48 PM

Not all white will run..nuff black will run too..
it's not about colour..but a mather of trust in JAH

Selah

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I