Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1144&start_row=11

Amos 9:7

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/17/2005 2:49:27 PM

okay it says ethiopia in the bible. now we know this. good. so now what? are we going to ethiopia or sit here and debate with jews and christian? we must free now and repatriate from this confusion. black it again.

selassie black

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/17/2005 8:02:58 PM

THE BIBLE SAYS OVER AND OVER THAT ZION IS ISRAEL
=============================
Pslams 149:22 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

Isaiah 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
17 Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem,

Psalms 147:12 Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
======================================

So prove it isn't out of the Bible.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/17/2005 9:21:55 PM

israelite:
let i rasta teach you then. because obviously you think we are wrong. religion has kept black people apart to long, fighting who is god. well stop that follie. if you feel to go to israel and you think we are wrong then leave out of nyahbinghi way. go to the jew man land and give us AFRICA. Rasta wants africa. and we have something deeper than the bible that reveals that to us, it is our skin. our skin is telling us to go to africa.

selassie i

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/17/2005 10:04:22 PM

What was it about 'I'm not talking to you' that you didn't understand Isr. Prin? I have answers to all your questions prince, but guess what? You were so busy thinking about how cool you are that you forgot manners when enetering someones house, like Ark I's house. So you act like you got all the answers, like every other one of your little group, and tell were worshipping a dead white heathen. Dude, you can kiss where the sun don't shine. No one wants to address YOU, it has little to do with the context of your questions, you have a piggish attitude and so now your cut off. None of you "israelites" have manners, you have loud voices, stubborn heads, stiff necks, all those you got. Maybe if you try common courtesy and respect you find people will be open and receptive to your questions.

Bye

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/18/2005 11:34:05 AM

Prince, just because you want something to mean what you want, doesn't mean it is so. Not one of your quotes say that Zion is in Israel.

Pslams 149:22 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

Let Israel rejoice
Let the children of Zion be joyful

Isaiah 51:16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
17 Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem,

and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem,

Psalms 147:12 Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.

Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem
praise thy God, O Zion

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

for in mount Zion
and
in Jerusalem shall be deliverance

All of those quotes treat Zion and Jerusalem as separete places. Not one of them say that Zion is in Israel. I think you should read scriptures more carefully. It is like if I said "for in Kingston and in Lalibela shall be deliverance", and then somebody reads this and says that it means that Kingston and Lalibela are both in Ethiopia, or Kingston and Lalibela are both in Jamaica.

Reading your quotes reminds me of the writings of the people that call themselves Jehovah Witnesses. When they try to convince people of one of their sayings but can't find a quote that supports it, they just pick quotes that mention a word that is said in their saying, whether or not it has anything to do with the subject of the point they are trying to make.

You may have fooled your own self, but you can't fool I and I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/18/2005 12:24:31 PM

It says in the Kebra Nagast that when the Ark was tookin to Ethiopia the light of Israel was no more and that it then shinned on Ethiopia, and that is were the Ark remains. Ethiopia is the "holy land", Ethiopia is Zion.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/18/2005 3:35:59 PM

Thats right. Israel has proven itslef unworthy. There are more Muslims in the "holy" city than Jews and less than half are Christians, Roman Catholic for the majority. This place that the Israelites keep saying in the holy land is not holy. It has been desecrated by the beast(Rome) and the false prophet(Islam). Ethiopia been standing firm for Christ since He began and they haven't lost it yet. King Selassie I Jah Rastafari! This is the Bride of Christ, His New Jerusalem, Aethiopia Africa. Revelation time ya hear, Jah Jah time a near.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/18/2005 7:09:35 PM

Ever wonder why, "Jah loveth the gates of Zion, MORE THAN ALL THE DWELLINGS OF JACOB."

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/18/2005 7:37:06 PM

That quote is actually saying something direct. How can Zion be in Israel if Jah loves it more then all the dwellings of Jacob? Isn't Israel the dwellings of Jacob?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/19/2005 6:37:47 AM

How can Zion be in Israel if Jah loves it more then all the dwellings of Jacob? Isn't Israel the dwellings of Jacob?

Yes brethren, the truth is right in front your face if u just look.

To the isrealite warmonger- fyah pon you. Your level of confusion is astounding. Keep reading with your cross eyes and keep leaning on your own misunderstanding. Do you think i need the bible to tell me what is Ethiopia?? Where my Father created InInI in the beginning??
Isreal, the land of milk and honey??dont make i laugh

AS long as Jah speaks to His children on earth great men will come from anywhere, Africa,America,the Carribean, Asia even Europe. Only Ethiopia gave us H.I.M
Do you think its a coincedence that the Conquering Lion was born in the same place where mankind took his first step?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I