Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1141&start_row=21

The Truth about the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 5:08:36 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/16/2005 11:25:47 PM

Move away scribes and pharisees and false priests. You treated Yeshua Christ wickedly and wouldn't believe that he is One with Jah. Now you come with the same foolishness against Selassie I. Nothing has changed, you are the same as always.

Matthew 26

[59] Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;
[60] But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,
[61] And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.
[62] And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?
[63] But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
[64] Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
[65] Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
[66] What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
[67] Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,
[68] Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

John 10
[29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
[30] I and my Father are one.
[31] Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
[32] Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
[33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
[34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
[35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
[36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
[37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
[38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/17/2005 6:21:47 AM

Who is Good and has personally experienced the Bible ? Selassie I ~

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/17/2005 2:36:16 PM

ISRAELITE
GO WORSHIP YOUR JEWISH JAHOVAH AND DONT BATHER THE BLACKMAN KING NO MORE. YOUR CONFUSION DOES NOT BENEFIT THE BLAKCMAN. GO TO JERUSALEM IN THAT LINE OF FIRE. I AND I GOING TO ETHIOPIA. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I AND I SAYING HERE THEN YOU CAN GO START A JEWISH BOARD, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT BLACKMAN HERE BEFORE ANY JEW, ANY ISRAEL. BLACKMAN WAS HERE WHEN THE LIGHT START SHINE. AND IF WE SAY SOLOMON LOVE SHEBA AND IT NOT IN THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE THE ONLY BOOK YOU SAY LEGIT. THEN GO PREACH TO IDIOTS. I AND I ARE FIRMLY ON WE FEET GOING TO AFRICA. RELIGIOUS TALK FOLLY FOLLY FOLLY. WE HAVE A BLACK JAH. AND NOW WE KNOW THIS WE MUST GO WORK. WORK TO GIVE THE YOUTH A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE. LEAVE THE BLACKMAN JAH ALONE. STOP TRY AND ENSLAVE WE AGAIN. WE HAVE A BLACKMOVEMENT SO NOW WORKS MUST GO ON.

SELASSIE A BALCK JAH

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/17/2005 3:07:32 PM

Jah Jah give InI Iron feet so that we might trample those who fight against ye!

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/17/2005 8:02:13 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/17/2005 9:14:39 PM

okay very good for your church. now unless you are here to talk about repatriation to our black home, or Haile selassie you are figthing us down. we are not at your church trying to convert you. so come my black brother. we are done talking bout religion and how we are different. we want to talk black. we can sit here an debate over bibles but we are no longer into that. we have africa, repatriation and selassie jah and now we have move.

selassie god

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/19/2005 7:36:07 AM

Okay everyone. Israelite Prince says that it doesn't say that King Solomon and Sheba had sex and thus made a child in the bible. But you know what, THE BIBLE DOESN'T MENTION HIM WITH ANY SPECIFIC WOMEN SEXUALLY. We are told he had concubines and he wrote song of songs but thats it. None of his partners are mentioned.

Also something interesting is right after 1 kings 10:1-28 (the story of Solomon and Sheba) in 1 kings 11:1, it reads:

[1] But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;
[2] Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
[4] For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.
[5] For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
[6] And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.
[7] Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
[9] And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

Why does it say "But king Solomon loved many strange women."? This implies that Solomon loved Sheba. Remember the birds and the bees, "Now son, when an man and a woman love each other..."

Also it mentions the different nations of women whom he 'loved' but no names.

Fyah fi de lyah!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/19/2005 8:22:02 AM

Please dont say something like "go praise your Jewish Jehovah", it has nothing to do with it. I think we had a reasoning like 8months ago, about what are the fundamentals as a Rasta. Hebrew is one of them.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/19/2005 11:26:40 AM

That was WEAK.

A strange woman is a woman of ANOTHER NATION. Solomon married strange women (plural). So he married women of other nations, First of all the naitons it listed does not even say women of Ethiopa.

1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh,(One Egyptian) women of the Moabites,(Chinese) Ammonites,(japanese) Edomites,(White women) Zidonians (Phillistine city, which might be an Egyptian people also), and Hittites: (Canaanite/South African)

It didnt list the Queen of Sheba, OR her homeland here if I am not mistaken.

And even if it did list the area she lived. Notice how it points out the daughter of Pharoh. That was a big marriage, The Queen of Sheeba was a powerful queen at the time, you mean to tell me that if he had sex with her (which means he took her to be his wife) something big like THAT would not be written? The reason why those wives names are not listed is because its not necessary, their names aren't important.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I