Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1141&start_row=11

The Truth about the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Osiris Sent: 12/16/2005 3:13:34 AM

Dreadnut cool down man, don't let the duppy rattle our cool. Fools are easy to spot here.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 3:17:55 AM

I know man, but I dealt with this in philly for sometime and I know what these turkeys are about. But your right.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/16/2005 7:17:17 AM

God isn't obliged to prove Himself to anybody, neither should We attempt to prove God to anybody. Instead We should concentrate on proving Our worth to HIM. Be still ~

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/16/2005 9:17:58 AM

No mean to disrespect..but Selassie I couldn't be Jesus..Rev 22:12
And Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End, THE FIRST AND THE LAST..
so selassie I couldn't be the next Jesus Christ..For there is Only 1..Not meant to disrespect..just trying to look up the truth

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/16/2005 11:06:14 AM

just trying to make the reasoning interresant...could you can have a gooed reasoning about this one

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/16/2005 11:17:07 AM

and according to the bible solomon did had a child with queen sheba
1 Kings 10:13 claims "And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants." On the basis of the Kebra Negast, Rastas interpret this as meaning she conceived his child, and from this, they concluded that the black people are the true children of Israel,

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/16/2005 11:49:33 AM

Please purchase a copy of the Kebra Nagast, or I believe the modern translation is on sacred-text.com. Or use the one here on Jah-Rastafari.com....

Haile Selassie I recognized the it there for its Truth.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 1:06:43 PM

White Dread,

I'm not sure I understand your example but yes Haile Selassie I is the Christ the A&O, first and last. If you want to reason about these things bredren write me an e-mail and we can discuss these things and get to know where we are coming from.

jahjahguidei@yahoo.com

Peace be with you

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/16/2005 3:55:32 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 3:58:43 PM

Whatever turkey, go gobble somewhere else. And a man with a thousand wives and 600 concubines I think a one night stand with Makeda is accpetable. According to the flesh turkey. Christ never had any desendants, the only line left with inheritance to the Throne of David is that of the Ithiopian Royal Heritage, which you can not dename or curse. Your examples are weak and I'm not impressed. There are people all over the world who are masters in Semitics and Israel and Ethiopia, one being Edward Ullendorf. And I would love to see you try and pull your turkey business with him. He would burn you out too.

bye turkey

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I