Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1141&start_row=1

The Truth about the Queen of Sheba and King Solomon

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/15/2005 6:23:06 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/15/2005 6:42:48 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/15/2005 7:48:17 PM

Away from us satan! the King of kings stand firm as Earth Rightful Ruler! You dont fool InI Rastafari. I man could call the I out in a million ways, and I know who Christ is and I know His New Name. There is no other King of kings and Lord of lords bredren, if you truly believed in Christ then you would know that those titles have been protected as the Bible and Ark have been and you would know that He is Almighty.

Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari, Ises

Amos 9:7, Backway duppy!

Messenger: Melekiel ben Yehudah Sent: 12/15/2005 9:21:11 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/15/2005 9:51:55 PM

They never loved, they never loved, the Lord nor the Prophet from such time. How do we expect them to Love Jah RasTafarI this time. - Joseph Hill

In the times of Yeshua Christ, heathens like you said the same thing about him. Nothing has changed because people like you could never see what Christ was teaching.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/15/2005 10:08:22 PM

haha! Sorry satan, no one hear for you. Acts 2:29-30

Haile Selassie I is alive and well but thanls for the concern. Beforee Israel was Ethiopia. Fyah for you slave master.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/15/2005 10:16:09 PM

Leave here, no one is going to hold a theology debt with you. We don't come to your website, don't try and mess up Jah Jah Idren here. We are wise men, sipping from an upful cup of peace.

Wise men don't need to prove their point, men who need to prove their point aren;t wise.

Peace Sucka

Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/15/2005 11:37:04 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 12:38:26 AM

YOU REALLY ARE A TURKEY. YOU THINK YOU CAN PROVE THINGS WITH HALF OF ONE QUOTE. LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT TURKEY, I'VE DELT WITH YOU TURKEYS IN PHILLY WERE YOU SCREAM YOUR TURKEY GOBBLE NONSENSE ALL OVER AND ACT LIKE TURKEYS DO. I'VE GIVEN YOUR LITTLE CREW PLENTY OF FIRE AND I'M DONE WITH IT. I'M A VEGETARIAN AND I'M TIRED OF EATING YOU TURKEYS.

PEACE SUCKA

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 2:56:18 AM

Israelite, you gobbled the following,

Then if thats the case then you are NOT Wise.

1 Thessolonians 5:21 "Prove all things.."

The Bible says a wise man cannot be gainsayed nor resisted (Luke 21:15)The problem is that you are not Wise.

Well I man say Matt 7:6.

And for the other turkey who got his gobbling hidden,

Jesus Christ uses the word "hell" in english in the new testament 11 times. But the word hell isn't hebrew, as a matter ,of fact there are four seperate words in the new and old testament that the english put all into one word which is hell. Hel is an old english word for an underground storage place for potatoes. The word that Christ uses is not hell, its Gehenna which is a town on the southern tip of Jeru. It was the home of the worshippers of Molech and when the Israelites destroyed them they built a huge earth furnace that was used to dump trash and the dead and other useless stuff. Because of the idol worshippers the pit and gehenna itself became a metaphor for eternal suffering. But unfortunatly it has nothing to do with fire. I believe that the wicked shall perish and that they will recieve judgement. Also you are not an authority or in any position to declare who is in heaven or hell.

Lick out satan

Ras Zion Ises

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I