Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1138&start_row=1

greetings

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/15/2005 10:29:46 AM

sigh
sigh
sigh

it is the somewhat sad conclusion that InI come to after reading over all InI attempts to remove blinders from some in the last strong...
InI who are firm in InI livity
InI who stand firm and overstand
what reasoning is (not always happy peace and love, but harsh reality studies and looking at self)
those of InI that know the fire is cleansing (or to let HIM chase away weakhearts no matter the color)
those of InI who know that HIM is a black man and that HIM is InI God and KING

InI are wasting InI energies on these interlopers and doorpeeps
they will never listen
they will never learn
they will never hear
they will never see

so let InI who are the true sons and dawtas of the MOST HIGH GOD SELASSIE I itinue to reason

and let these vain ones with egos as large as the universe and excessive whiteminded thinking gwan with them susu

just nah raspond to them

InI have works to do, lessons to teach, the youth and elderly to feed, clothe, and shelter.......
InI have the kings message to carry out

seen

these ones here that have created CONfusion out of teachment and reasoning are beyond InI realm.......InI will not waste any more time on disraspectful elijah and some others that still hold on to this annoying white privilege syndrome........them hold no credibility in InI site......seen.......

hard heads make soft asses
seen

FORWARD EVER
BACKWARD NEVER
ever giving Ises
Selassie I
forivermore

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/15/2005 10:58:04 AM

Much Raspect...
let there be an end to this racial fussing and fighting..
Has history teach us nothing??

Jah Love is Black Love

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/16/2005 7:26:21 AM

greets

white dread.....this sis did not say that one and ones should stop speaking truth
this sis meant that one and ones should ignore the whitemindedness of the unteachables.
truth may be an offense but never a sin

Selassie I
each and every time
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/16/2005 1:09:41 PM

Your right Sistren, I man went kinda overboard, but I shouldn't let them get to I. I just was disgusted by the complete lack of disraspect. I mean those turkeys didn't even come to reason they just tried to trash Our knowledge and more importantly, trying to trash InI King.

Give Ises to the Prince of Peace

Messenger: VassilieffAmy Sent: 8/23/2019 1:20:40 AM

Joke writing and all feeble items have been inducted for the simple solution for the citizens. The instrument of the careerperfect reviews for the marvelous outlook for the humans. The joke writing and all waves are counted for the path way for the citizens. The enrolment is beneficial for the citizens.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I