Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=113&start_row=1

Rasta fi resistance only?

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 12/27/2003 11:37:17 AM

I'n'I read many a dem Rasta literature but all a dem say tings'bout resistance, to ganja oppresive laws, to segregation, and all dem kinda tings.
Mi a ask now what a bout tings like development projects I mean farming inna africa land, scientific innovations, conflict resolutions inna afrika and tings like dis? is rasta nuh deal with dem?
Even them big agricultural projects are they not Rastas destiny to feed the world like encient africans did.
Let reason this ideas to make them work.
Rastafari.
Mloyi.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/27/2003 11:53:34 AM

Most Highest praise for the mystic works. I was thinking of something like that, I was thinking how the Italians and most of the other Nations distroyed Africa, I was watching the movie Black Hawk Down. I man have been reading alot about Ganja, Hemp has as much energy as gasoline, saves the Rain Forest .. yes InI's Green Herb said in my family my name would be Joseph and I speak to them about the Harvest and the droughts to come. InI must unify all resources not just on the net. Yes first in the mystical sense, then make it manifest in the physical. The laws that are man made for the Herb are now changed except for in the babylon, little easier on the West coast. I man have to reasearch and read every article, every dna break down, every witch doctors understanding mixed with scientific theories, get some land, wether in Africa which is the Key. The I man every Nation is Africa so from BC to where every you at get your credentials right, get some land and drop a seed plenty seed.
Son Of No One (Soneone) son of Jah.
sonone22
the Rock

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/27/2003 11:58:30 AM

Greetings,

RasTafarI deal with all things. Some RasTafarI deal with farm development in Ethiopia, and others deal with scientific innovations and other things.

But I and I don't have financial power to accomplish all things. I and I need to come together as One. When this happens, then all our other duties will be possible.

That is why I speak so about One, and I and I Inity. Because without Inity, only individual tasks can be accomplished.

Inity,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 12/28/2003 4:55:48 AM

RasTafari is the truth,so if out of the truth comes a resistance,it ia just like that!!!!In i sight,Rasta wann fe go repatriate,but inna new worldorder,one where Justice and Equal rights{in JAHSIGHT} are in charge.
So,me nah personaly think that bRasta deal with scientist etc...etc...
InI wanna go home Zion,where the air is flesh and clear,free from all this polluted seeds...SEENNNN???

SELASSIE I RASTAFARI

OneLove&Inity

ijah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/28/2003 7:45:26 AM

man has use god power for what wants.let use god POWER as he said to use it.you reap what you sow.
ja ja JAH-RAS-TAFRI.
LOVE TO ALL

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/29/2003 3:43:17 PM

Greetings,

Haile Selassie I promotes the use of science and technology. RasTafarI is only against Death-knowledgy, which is the irresponsible development of science and technology. Babylon makes their Death-knowledgy without patience, they are so greedy, they want to profit from it before they are sure of the consequences. And often times, they know the consequences, but the death and injury of people is worth it to them, because they love their profit more than people.

Mitar Tarabic, a Serbian prophet said,
--------------------------------------
The more people will know, the less they will love and care for each other. Hatred will be so great between them that they will care more for their different gadgets than for their relatives. Man will trust his gadget more than his first neighbour...

Mitar Tarabic
--------------------------------------

Technology and Science can make our lives easier without destroying ourselves or anything else. People just need to throw away greed, and have the patience to wait until they are sure about a new thing before they use it.

Jah Guide,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 12/30/2003 9:13:44 AM

Rasta destiny is inna zion, where Jah loves its gates than all the dwelling places of Jacob-earthly fathers and rulers. I'n'I haffi take of zion to please the eyes of HIM it's our duty to do this.
What kind of zion where people suffer even for not getting food, I experiences the truth of this, are wi cursed by Jah to fail to keep our duties?
Let's the truth blow our mind and set us free in dis a time. Speak bout repatriation, I saw many non africans immigrating to africa while there is almost no africans, are we teaching them to come to Zion? Jah Bupe Akiki Mkushi is the few of them who make it in the name of Rastafari he escaped the tribulation of babylon.
Can we unite and make his works large in Jah's eyes?
Africa is for sale my brothers and sisters before someone buy it out lets get our places in it.I can see there will come a time when I- born and bred in africa- will not have a farm and work for the white man who owns our villages which our encestors did left for us, what about you who knows no land in africa...
Let's make repatriation a priority before it is too late.
The truth shall set us free.
rastafari.
Mloyi

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 12/30/2003 9:22:19 AM

Rastafari,
Rasta nuh have no money to work inna africa, him start been corrupted by babylon! I'n'I strong to enough for africa. We are obssesed with old tales of adrica from our oppressors. Him say dere inna africa people lives in bushes while they went there to seek refuge from there brutal guns and kidnapping into slavery! I'n'I have big knowledge of medicine they can't imagine. our science is the best and don't destroy mankind. We are great! Read from superman to man by an African american in this book you will know what I mean.
Praise Jah.
Rastafari.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/31/2003 12:12:11 PM

Greetings,

I and I have much work ahead of us. I and I must not remain idle in these times. There is too much to accomplish to leave any room for idleness.

I and I have to power and strength to accomplish all things. But only in Inity.

Jah Inity,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/7/2004 1:30:40 AM

ijah and others.
your destiny is in zion! first tenet of rastafari you tink all a dem rastas.
Don't you see the time is getting late for you to reach your destiny?
I mean the time for repatriation is now om my knowledge and reasoning.
How serious are you on repatriation or the old stories? I'm tanzanian, do you like Tanzania? I can help you with ideas and assistance to stay in Tanzania.
If you are a farmer I can organise enough land for you.to cultivate.
think of this.
Mloyi.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I