Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1112&start_row=51

NEW REASON OF AFRICA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/14/2005 2:52:08 PM

Actually, you have been judging me from point #1.
And the fact of the matter is you don't know who or what I am.
However, if you notice almost ever post you put up has been negated by almost ever Idren on the site. Go ahead and take a look at the history. More importantly, I was BORN Rasta. My mother is a priest in the order of Melchezedeck. My father (who is 6'6") has lock to his feet, he's in the running for the world record.
Bredren, you cannot discredit me.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 5:51:19 PM

What your parents are and what you are, are totally different. Although by making that statement im not fighting you down, but as you say I have judged you, we have done the same to eachother. I dont believe I have judged you other than saying you are focusing to much on colour. Much love!

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/14/2005 6:20:25 PM

Would you like me to make an offical count of how many times you have cursed me?
And the fact of the matter is no matter what you do, believe or refuse to believe you are a product of your environment and as I was RAISED by my parents (well at least my mother) in fact I couldn't possibly be totaly diffrent from the people I share DNA with. Especially since I came out of one of them.
In fact I have not judged you. I have drawn conclusions based on your own words. And as I recall have apologised for any assumptions I have made that may have been incorrect. You, however continue to ignore the fact that almost every other person posting on this forum has agreed with me and disagreed with you.
In fact almost every time you make a statment it starts an argument of some sort. If that isn't enough to make you realise that you have the wrong concept then, as I have stated before, you need to find a new title. You yourself stated and I quote " I look at Jehovah as Islam does, Allah has no colour." We praise neither Allah nor Jehovah in Rastafari. Therefore I made the statment, and I quote "You have made it abundantly clear that you are not a Rasta" based on the fact that you also made this statment "I do not trod saying Selassie I is God".
I promise you I will not allow you to curse me again, is that clear? This is not a threat it is a respectful promise. Please don't make me angry, I really don't like to get angry it will disrupt my trod for at least hours and possibly days.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 10:15:13 PM

How about this Haile Selassie I dont refer to HIMself as God.

United Nations
We must look, first, to Almighty God, Who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intelligence and reason. We must put our faith in Him, that He will not desert us or permit us to destroy humanity which He created in His image.

I only bring this up to point out God/Allah/Jehovah are all the same and that the creator HIMself is not God but ONE with him, the last prophet to be sent to mankind, the fullfillment of Revelations 21-22 the great prophecy. And who else but the Haile Selassie I, the one to do tremedous deeds, building school, trying to help Ethiopia and leaving us with a divine message...

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/14/2005 10:18:54 PM

Personally I believe that Earth is only one plane of existance and through my research I have come to believe that it is the only physical plane, which is why angels look like humans. I believe that humans have been placed here to learn the lessons of physicality.
And although I do believe in "aliens" I don't buy a lot of the etherial crap that UFO enthusiast preach. I believe that everybody has to "graduate" Earth at some point. I have a feeling that this is the lowest plane of existance and that the flesh is ultimatly a vehicle used to navigate this plane. For instance, the human optical system is designed exactly like a camera. The human brain functions exactly like a super computer, in fact you cannot see what your brain can't analize. So in essence even though your eyes record any light particles between a certain wavelength you don't actually see anything until your brain decides what it is, which is why optical illusions work.
An interesting fact is that a hallucination is defined as anything that you see that no one else does, not an imaginary image.
For instance if you recall when Jesus the Christ was ressurected some people couldn't see him. Why you ask, because he wasn't supposed to be there. Although Jesus the Christ was not the first person to be resurrected he is still given this credit, why? Because before Jesus the Christ did it no one had resurrected themselves, there was always an angel present. However Jesus the Christ was an angel, born of a human womb (although Mary's humanity has never been question so that is only speculation).
In addition every prophet that ever was has stated that the Almighty God, the Creator of all things, cannot be seen. Now humans tend to have a limited field of understanding so they continue to praise a living God. More over no prophet ever has agreed to call themselves THE God, but rather a child of God. And if you really think about it, if THE God is in the flesh, whose watching the universe? Every major culture throughout history has actually been monotheist. They have all had one Great Spirit, followed by lesser gods. However, Islam is still regaurded as the first religion to praise one God.
Hence my insisance that we are all one, but not neccessarily equal. So as I don't have a problem with a living God, I believe we are all a part of that living God. Am I saying that His Majesty is not God, of course not. Only that He is king of Heaven, which in my opinion is the highest attainable level. And because of that, the God of man, but the God of the universe is not a man or for that matter living because in order to live you must also die.
I realize I will probably catch fyah for this but I don't mind. I'm going Heaven after I leave here. My job is finally comming to an end and it has been longer than you can possibly imagine.

Who said that?

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 10:58:29 PM

So your point of view on the divinity of Haile Selassie I? im not talking down im just asking so I know where your comin from, you said your not sayin he isnt God but you do know that he is the King of Heaven?

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/14/2005 11:11:10 PM

nzingah: black codes

RA Ras Rastafari, Light Ra Ras Light of world, fari pharoah, black thrones. Selassie trinity pyramid, khuffu 3 points selassie i. this is nyahbinghie

nzingah you my african sis have been giving ises to selassie the day light shined. thats why he crowned the empress. this is ancient as can be. the same throne. you are here again to rebuild, black supremacy for you. black love for all nations and races.

black love sis

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 11:27:34 PM

Ok I think I get what your saying, Black is a element moreover?

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/14/2005 11:30:55 PM

look
look
look all around
see the snake doctor hovering around?
look
look
look all around
the enemy is coming like a snake in the grass
look
look
look all around

ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Selassie I each and every time
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/15/2005 12:55:04 PM

Ultimatly my point Mr. white man is that I am not a stupid person. And you have a habit of arguing a point you haven't concidered. You don't pay attention to detail. You have an argumentative personality. I have done more research than you could possibly image and ceratinly more than you give me credit for. I have studied anchient cultures, numerology, astrology, history, philosophy, sociology, and language arts. Not to mention biology, chemestry, geometry, algebra, and quatuum physics. I have recieved full sholorships to every institution I have attended since 1997. I have recieved the honor of being placed on the Dean's List with a GPA of 3.75 with a major in Professional Writing. I started reading at the age of three and by the sixth grade I was reading Shakespeare. I am on the leadership team of the Internation Black African Heritage Constituency Caucus. I am one of the seven sister of the Ark of the Covenant. And that's just the stuff I can tell you about, not even including all the initiations and ceremonies I have undergone that don't bestow a title. Yet you continue to treat me like some ignoramous. And furthermore refuse to answer my questions or repect my pleas for peace. I was born with the name Eva-Nzingha Garvesther Moorhead and blessed with the title Empress at 19. Yet you curse me like some peon. I am respected by elders not only in my own right but also because of my lineage. And yet you tell me that my parents don't count. What are your credential in this trod Mr. white man? What gives you the right and courage to refuse to respect me when I have gone out of my way to be respectful to you?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I