Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1112&start_row=41

NEW REASON OF AFRICA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/13/2005 9:59:48 PM

nzingah. you my sis belong in Africa. work hard to get there with your love for african truth.
it is normal for white rasta to say jahovah. because alot of them cannot say selassie i because he is black. so they use jahovah only because they see jahovah as some invisible non color god. so they must be jew. but we see selassie love. so it is easy for him to say only jahovah. we say selassie jah. but it goes deeper my sis. you being a black kemetic know that selassie name is black from the day the sun start shine. black codes. you probably don't see selassie as there from begining. but you use the kemtic words that place him there. fari. take your black teachings home nzingah. africa awaits its creators says selassie. and if you have a flock of dawtas and rastamen. take them with you. i will see your blackness there and be happy.
the sun rose first day ova the sun burnt people. the sun burn them for protection. i'm speaking in codes. the sun you have a name for him. he is also light and fari. one black soil they both king and queen convern. so today you hail selassie because this happen the first day. kemet first pyramid was black ask that great ethiopian king. he is the sun. the sun that gave first light. and today he is tha light of the world building that same black steps to complete universe. the universe is black. your womb is black. so he is here today.

selassie i black

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/13/2005 10:44:52 PM

I do not trod saying Selassie I is God. And this isnt a white or black thing because 80% of my local brothers are black and believe it to. Selassie I was ONE with God and the modern prophet as prodicted in Revelations. Jehovah/Allah/God all of this same. This is truth, I have studied Islam for a long time, and was taught by a recognized Sheik(Teacher). I guess you may not consider me RasTafarI in your eyes, which is fine, call me what you want, I consider Iself one trying to walk at God's pace. By the way Ras Truth I was quite happy at your 2nd to last response but the one you made last, wasnt as nice.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/14/2005 12:15:47 AM

Ras elijah. i'm not here to fight you if you see selassie i as god. that is your own mission. i come to defend rastafari a black movement with a black god. nyahbinghie!

selassie is still black

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 8:42:47 AM

Defending for whom? Why are in defending? I know that you do not speak for all Ras's and you do not speak for all colours, nor do you speak for Selassie I. If what you reason about is how you feel and your statisfied with it, then all praise to you, but you cant say another is wrong.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 8:45:31 AM

Defending for whom? Why are in defending? I know that you do not speak for all Ras's and you do not speak for all colours, nor do you speak for Selassie I. If what you reason about is how you feel and your statisfied with it, then all praise to you, but you cant say another is wrong, especially if you say its their "white problem" that I & I cant praise a BLACK God, when I first learned of RasTafarI and became a Ras that is how I thought, till I learned more and was helped by a few brothers. I look at Jehovah as Islam does, Allah has no colour.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/14/2005 10:54:44 AM

elijah praise who you feel maybe you should be muslim, or buddah, or krishna. go there if you can't love the blackman god, it's okay to know your true feelings.

selassie is black

Messenger: christof Sent: 12/14/2005 12:25:12 PM

Seen !
Give Thanks for the Teachings Idren.
Now I can see why the I is bringing all this on top of the forum...
The I see it ? -Iman is willing to learn.
"We Africans will fight. We deem it necessary !"
Yes I, Black YAH and King Haile I Selassie I !

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 1:11:43 PM

Haha, wow you truly need to open up. Your to focused on one thing, and sense YOUR RIGHT you cant learn from another especially if their white... so it seems. You ultimately feel you know all their is to be known, to each his own.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/14/2005 2:23:41 PM

Bredren you disrespect us true Rastas by bringing your impure faith in disguise. You have made it abundantly clear that you are not a Rasta. Why would you choose to claim a faith that you do not follow? Even to the point of tell the Idren that we are wrong in our understanding of our faith. Please stop disrupting these reasonings with your mixed faith isms.
I'm asking a nicely as I know how, no disrespect intended, only a plea for peace.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/14/2005 2:45:33 PM

Yeah I am? I have been reasoning here ALOT longer than you, almost for the time that the forum has been opened. I am not disrespecting tru rastas you havent even met I! I reason face to face with my Rasta brothers & sisters, but it seems reasoning online isnt the same. You need to stop judging and straight up talking shit, your not an elder so you do not know all their is to know to talk shit to I. Dont down grade I because your folly is yours.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I