Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1112&start_row=11

NEW REASON OF AFRICA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 8:40:33 PM

PS: Discovery, PBS, National Geographic? I prefer the Bible KJV.
Most of those are Babylon-corrupted and bias anyway.

Yeah but you'd be amazed what science can disprove. Especially if you cross refrence things and ignore the opinions.

Messenger: RasTaylor Sent: 12/11/2005 8:51:00 PM

Maybe sister but that isn't really the topic of this thread, just a throw in comment.

-Taylor

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/11/2005 8:59:25 PM

The KJV is the best, don't care about what anybody go to say. I man know I Hebrew and the KJV translates both the Hebrew and Greek better than anyother version. As a matter of fact some of the messianic passages were changed in newer versions like the NIV.

Our Gen 49, "The Scepter shall not depart from Judah..."

Pslams 87:4 "Philistia, Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there"

Acts 2:19 "men and bredren let me freely speak.."

All of these in my NIV are almost if not completley different, which is no good.

There are only a couple hundred mistranslations and mispelling, which compared to my NIV, which has thousands.

Unless InI can speak and read Aramaic and Hebrew with full verstanding the KJV is the most accurate.

Bless

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 9:45:18 PM

Well, for instance, Geologist have proven that the sphinx is older than the Egyptologist say and because of the debate between the two sciences new Temples are being uncovered below the temples that are already known. This information is covered very well by Discovery.
Everything is not religious, in fact religion is often the greatest avenue for misinformation. Preists habitualy bend the truth or flat out lie for personal gain. And as seperation between church and state is a modern institution you really can't trust much of the history recorded in religious text.
And more importantly, history is not the only information that is important. Flora and Fauna are wonderful topics to explore. I also enjoy home improvement shows.
Just like I read newspapers although I know that the media is biased.
You can't ignore science if you plan to be well informed and the Discovery channels often have the latest scientific news first. PBS and Free Speech TV are often closer to the truth than other media sources. PBS has done some very good specials, for instance did anyone else see the special they did on Malcom X? And what's going on around the world is excedingly important to human survival in Babylon's system. For instance I belive it was PBS, but I'm not sure could have been one of the Discovery channels, had a wonderful special about the Bushmen of Africa.
It's a wide world, I like to explore as much of it as possible and the images of Africa shown by the various science based channels warm my heart.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/11/2005 10:22:50 PM

"Black is the color of the solar system. Out of the Blackness was born the light. Black is the color of the whole universe. Youre morning starts with darkness, well so does tonight. Alpha and Omega I, the Begininng and the End." Midnite

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 10:24:31 PM

I've just gone over these posts again and have realized something, well a few things actually.

White peoples have had they're bad in the past, don't reverse it.
IN THE PAST?!?!!!!!! Wow....
Don't reverse it?!? Double wow...

Maybe sister but that isn't really the topic of this thread, just a throw in comment.
So the topic is...?

It is a little known fact that much of the Bible was stolen directly from Kemetic text, not to mention the blatant omission of the man called Jesus the Christ's tour of the world including his time of study in Kemet.
Now I'm not saying the Bible is not a valuable text, what I am saying is if you concider the King James Version to be absolute then you are falling for the same line of reasoning that was used to enslave and colonize the non-white world.
Don't you find it a bit suspicious that the only text that was legal to teach a Black slave was the King James Version of the Bible? And even then he (yes he, never she) had to be a preacher? And even then a white man had to present.
Go ahead and fall for the okey doke if ya wanna, not I.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/11/2005 10:35:22 PM

Listen, its a known fact that King James was a jerk and a slave master sodomite, but he wasn't the guy who actually translated the Bible there were many people helping. What I'm saying is that its translation of words into English from Hebrew is the most accurate.

I really must be honest that my knowledge on Kemetic history is short and few, but I do earnestly believe that if Christ had participated in African knowledge like Kemet, then it would be hidden to preserve the false image the beast has created.

Blessed

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/12/2005 5:09:58 AM

Blessed love rasta far i

The KJV is the translation from the german after the invention of the printing press. (by the way there was much controversy regarding the Bible being available to the masses-it didn't sit too well with the Catholic Church who were tight with thier governmental monarchy..That is why the KJV was written to support the change in power of the British monarchy who wanted religion to fit into the scheme of its empire.

Before that the Bible was an approved compilation of texts, under the direct order of Constaintine, by those bishops that the empoere constantine, chose-and who had priviously been persecuted at worst and tolerated at best by the same mentioned emporeor. Constantine decided to use Christianity to unite the east and west so that he more easily increase the roman empire. He claimed to have a vision of victory and hence "promised" "Jesus" he would become a X-tian if he won his battle. He brought Roman pagan rituals into the religion. He was not even baptised until he was on his death bed.

The texts that were approved at Nicea were based on greek texts. Greek texts that were written by Jewish scribes under Roman rule and while in exile. The hebrew and amharic, the original scripts have been destroyed by the Roman empire when they set fire to to Alexandria, which was the worlds largest most complete library and university. Those that were not destroyed are either held in vaults in the Vatican....and there is texts in the churches in Ethiopia. A significant muslim community of Moors in Spain actually saved many of the ancient texts, until they were deported out of Christian Spain. There have been texts discovered at Nag Hammadi known as the Gnositic scripts and the dead sea scrolls cahed in caves by the Essene community. These texts express a concise and mystical spiritual guide of the roots of christianity...

SO this whole thing of the KJV is just wack, u check....There isn't no WORD OF GOD in the white pages of the holy bible... that is why it is called holy, it is full of holes. If it was complete and right, it would be the WHOLLY bible. THe word of Jah speaks in the spirit of ini. Arguing about which version is like a bunch of lawyers manipulating the law for thier own benefit. There is no TRUTH nor is there JUSTICE. Therefore the roman empire could rule with die-vison and maintain a society void of peace... which met thier means and ways.

INI heritage is expressed in the truth that is passed down throu times and times. That same KJV empire surpressed the astronomy of the Egyptians, the physiology and antomy of the human body of Imonhotep... and then 1000 years later forbade thier own galileo from expressing the same science and then later on burned women as witches in the new world colonies. The Roman empire used and misused all the knowledge that they found in the civilization of Africa.

Don't u find it wierd, a missing link, that X-tianity was spead only along the North Mediterrainian by the so called turn coat of Paul/Saul- a roma citizen? He never even met this Jesus (there is no "J" in the Hebrew!) Yet Yeshua's travels in the east are not acknowledged, though there are texts that reflect his philospohy of India, and egypt and Asia. Why would the "saviour"'s 20 years of development not even be mentioned in the BIBLE? the man was an herbalist, hence that is how he healed peole, not thru magic or miracles. He told his disciples they could do the same and more.

Speaking of the discplies, why aren't those who had direct trod with Yeshua and have written gospels, why aren't thier words in the holy bible? Thomas, Barnabas, Mary Magdelene, Judas, ... Why isnt the bible talking about the demise of the dispclines who died violent deaths in India and Asia on there missonary trips. Peter upsidedown died on a cross too, and there are paintings of him, upside down, a black man. This is USED again as the rationale for making Italy the palce as Peter the rock, the first pope ! By the same ones who killed him.

Sense tell me the hebrews were black people. Loook at a map. These hebrews came from Ethiopia.....the ancestors of Menilik, son of Solomon and the queen of Sheba. Even the Muslims acknowledge these facts... they are facts, not coincidents....

Bumba Klatt on this holy Bible......written under the gun, for the upliftment of roman ruling of the empire that they borrowed and theived from a much more civilized society.

The only WHOLLY BIBLE (WHOLE Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) is that which is written in the heARTS and science of living humanity.

Fiyah upon all this nonsense of religiosity of man's precepts to manipulate and exploitate and bring down the gression of humankind. This whole catholic church preaches sin all the time to keep thier marketplace open. SIN for sale-without so called "sin" there would be no catholic church. The universal church who claims to be never changing... LOL...That is right on one account....they don't change thier ways of injustice, downpression, theivery and pure abomination. Islam and Christianity are two ISMs that be DIE-viding people throughout I-story......what a joke.

AS for Yeshua, he most likely was a rasta man, probably lived in the essene community for a bit.

Ones and ones, need to get a map out of the world and LOOK , open the two eyes for a minute and close the one mouth to see Reality of I-story, and then check out the roots of science... they are not in the Medeviel Dark ages of Europe and the "INQUISTION". The INQUISITION was another attempt by the so very "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and Church" to put down science and keep the people in ignorance, in order to play thier little corporate games of master and slaves.

All due raspect to many rastas who read only the KJV, but the version to site is what is written in the heART.....Through art science and commerce of ini ancestors. KEMET... Kemet the colony of Ethiopia... look at a map to see it is practical the movement and progression of peolples in migrating from Cush in order to expand trade and utilize the Nile.

It is beyond history...I-story encompasses all this and explains it.

EAMINCIPATE YOURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY>>>>none but ourselves can change our minds....NOW is the time to utilize the freedoms that ini have and continue to garner more... that is rightfully all of mankind... those who want to withold it, hoard it are not gonna give it up....take it... rise up !

May the word of i mouth and the idition of i heART be pleasing to ini, rasta far i

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/12/2005 8:26:31 AM

Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.{King James Version}

The original Amharigna version reads:-

Etyopya fetena tabexeha adewiha hebe agziaebhier ::

{Ethiopia Quickly stretched forth Her hands onto God.}

Do you see the difference ???

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/12/2005 9:30:52 AM

WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort.

"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?

Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find truth for themselves. Therefore, I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke.

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I