Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1108&start_row=1

GOD CAME BLACK?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 12:52:37 PM

IF GOD NEVER CARED ABOUT COLOR THEN WHY DID HE COME BLACK? OVERSTAN THIS DEEP DEEP DEEP. LET WE REASON.
WHAT A JOY WHEN SELASSIE I COME BLACK AFRICAN. IJOICE ALL DAWTAS AN SONS. IJOICE ALL RACES. OUR GOD CAME BLACK TO SHOW US THE TRUTH!
COME TO BINGHIE!
WHAT A GREAT LOVE. A GREAT BLACK LOVE

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/11/2005 1:07:17 PM

GLORY BE UNTO THE KING OF KINGS

Noone is arguing with the main points of your reasoning. Post after post you repeat yourself as if you are arguing.

God came as a black man in this time to reestablish the natural balance of all people and races and right now this means the upliftment of Africa and all African peoples,"Black Supremacy". HIM told InI this and ones with ears do hear HIM. He taught humanity many things and no one of us should pretend to have perfect overstanding.

And after there is Justice Let There Be Peace.

PEACE BE WITH InI IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/11/2005 1:32:50 PM

Ises

I see many good points in the Is reasoning, but this is just foolishness. Oh boy, JAH HAD to come in a scincolour when he came to step on earth. He Came as black man because of prophecy.

Sorry that he wasn't able to come as blue man, as there are no blue man.

Maybe you should go look deeper.

Selah

Messenger: Lion I Sent: 12/11/2005 1:53:59 PM

Blessed in the name of the mosthigh/Selassie(JAH)

At times when I read the each I statements it seems as if there is a disagreement or a Misunderstandment between the I's. But what I dont get is that if we are all calling on Selassie name where does the Misconception come about.Is it because the Diffrent sects of the Nyabingi, BoboAshanti, or the Twelvetribe. Because if it is I find that to very off Track.Iam not of the BoboAshanti Tribe either the Nyabingi's but very Much Raspect the teaching's and Practice of Both Sects and would love to be more in tune with both in a more Spiritual and Phisical manner. (InI been sItIng the king For Two years now, and Relize that its the true way of life) So lets all Just get together and rejoice in the name of the mostHigh)
Holy Imanuelites,Selassie I JAH Rastafari OneLove&Inity A call.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 3:11:37 PM

DREADLION. I REPEAT MYSELF BECAUSE YOU DON'T HEAR AFRICAN ANCESTORS CALLING. MANY NEED TO STRIP THEMSELVES FROM THEM OLDWAYS AND BE PART OF WHAT RASTAFARI HAS BEEN TRUELY SAYING. DO YOU FIGHT AGAINST THE ELDERS AND WHAT THEY SAYING? ELDERS DON'T SAY NO TO WHITES. THEY SAY YES TO BLACKS. AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD TO HEAR THIS BALCK CULTURE FIRM UP THERE BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE STILL IN BONDAGE FROM WHO? THIS IS NOT AGAINST NO ONE. BUT IT IS TRUTH. I REPEAT TILL YOU LEARN. YOU WROTE A BOOK THAT YES IT IS A WHITE PERSPECTIVE OF NIYAHBINGHIE. BUT STILL WE INVITE YOU RASTAMAN TO COME BUY ONE TICKET OFF YOUR GANJA MONEY TO COME AND BRING YOUR SON TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN SO WHEN YOU HAVE IZES IN THE MOUNTAIN YOU FULLY OVERSTAND WHY YOU CHANT 400 YEARS. COME DOWN. I DON'T SAY THIS, THE ANCIENTS SAY THIS. SO YOU CAN FULLTAKE IN BLACKLOVE AND SEE THE SUFFERATION WE STILL ENDURE IN THE GHETTOS OF THE WORLD. WHAT WRONG HAVE I SAID BY THIS? BE GLAD YOU HAVE CONFRONTED WHAT IS REAL. WHAT THIS BLACK MOVEMENT IS ABOUT.

SELASSIE JAH

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I