Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1106&start_row=1

Racial~Discrimination

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/11/2005 1:35:47 AM

This will be the downfall of the Nyahbingi Order if you persist in your ignornace. If you don't believe me, believe the King. His words are a burning two edged sword that cuts through lies.

"On the question of racial discrimination, the Addis Ababa Conference taught, to those who will learn, this further lesson:

that until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned;

that until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation;

that until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes;

that until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race;

that until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained.

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed;

until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will;

until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven;

until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil." {Q.H.S. Sunday, October 06, 1963}

You can't talk your way out of the pit you dug for yourself, by trying to change and rearrange the meanings and definitions of words to suit you own purpose. If you truly loved Africa and her culture you would love learning just as Ethiopia's first Minister of Education championed the cause, and begin to discover Her glorious history, traditions, customs, and language.

To say that "I am proud to be an African" means to love ETHIOPIA.

"Slave Driver, the tables have turned. Catch a fire, you gonna get burned." {R.N.M.}

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/11/2005 1:52:22 AM

TEF IT IS YOUR IGNORANCE THAT NEED BE ADDRESSED. THAT SPEECH YOU POSTED IS THE FULLNESS OF BLACK SUPREMECY IN ALL THAT IT CALLS INI TO BE. YOU HAVE MISREAD HIS MAJESTY, AND YOU AND I AS WHITE ARE INDEBTED TO AFRICA AND ITS INHABITANTS AND IT IS OUR DUTY O SEE THAT THE WRONG WORKS OF OUR FATHERS BE RIGHTED.

HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST BLACK IPREMECY

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 1:55:54 AM

RASTA HOW COME YOU DIDN'T HIGHLITE THIS PART OF THE SPEECH:

"until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven;"

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENING HERE. THIS SPEACH IS A SPEACH NOT FOR WHITE TO USE IT AGAINST BLACK. BUT FOR BLACKS TO SHOW THE TERRIBLE RACIST WORLD AT THAT TIME AND NOW THIS TIME HOW THEY MUST SEE THEY BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE AS EQUALS. YOU DON'T SEE THIS BECAUSE YOU MUST CLEAR OFF THAT VAIL RASTA. AMERICA SAYS EQUAL IN THEIR DECLARATIONS BUT AT THAT TIME SEGREGATION STILL WAS GOING ON. THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS STILL THIS DAYHAS RACISM AGAINST AFRICANS. DON'T YOU THINK SELASSIE KNEW THESE THINGS. MY RASTA BREDREN TELL I, CHECK TIME AND PLACE WHEN THIS SPEACH GIVEN AND STILL YOU USE IT TO DOWNSTROY BINGHIE A FREEDOM FOR BLACKS MOVEMENT?

WHAT ARE YOU READING?

SELASSIE GOD!!!!!

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/11/2005 8:47:41 AM

Above all, Ethiopia is dedicated to the principle of the Equality of all Men, irrespective of difference of race, colour or creed. As WE do not practice or permit discrimination within our nation, so WE oppose it wherever it is found. As WE guarantee to each the right to worship as he chooses, so we denounce the policy which sets man against man on issues of religion. As we extend the hand of universal brotherhood to all, without regard to race or colour, so we condemn any social or political order which distinguishes among god’s children on this most specious of grounds.
- Haile I Selassie I

HIM on his visit to India, Burma and Japan
We have seen again during Our visit that God has not been partial in His divine creation. The difference of colour is a notion which has no significance and the futility of asserting a difference has now become obvious.
-HIM Haile Selassie I, Dec 10th 1956

"Let no one forget that africans differ in no way from all other peoples in the world" -Haile Selassie I

NUFF SAID

Selah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 12:07:28 PM

YOU SEE HOW I POST ABOUT BLACK AND YOU STILL FIGHT IT DOWN. NO ONE EVER SAID NO AGAINST WHITES. SELASSIE NEVER SAID NO TO WHITES. NO ONE HERE IS SPEAKING AGAINST WHITES. WE ARE STANDING FOR BLACK AFRICA. YOU SEE IN ETHIOPIA THERE WASN'T MANY WHITES IN THAT TIME. SO DO YOU REALLY THINK SELASSIE MENT BLACK RACSIM AGAINT BLACKS? OR BLACKS AGAINST WHITES. HE WAS TALKING OF RACISM IN ETHIOPIA. AND GLOBAL. WAS WHITES FACING RACISM IN THOSE TIMES? CHECK YOUR HISTORY AND STOP FIGHT WHEN WE SAY ONE BLACK LOVE. YOU STILL CANNOT ESCAPE BABYLON. YOU ARE GIVING WHITE RASTA BAD NAME.

JAH GOD

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 12:24:56 PM

ONE MORE THING. YOU ACT LIKE THESE SPEECHES WHERE SPOKEN BUY A WHITEMAN. NO IT WAS SPOKEN BY A BLACK AFRICAN GOD.A BLACK EMPEROR IN A TIME WHEN WHITE PEOPLE NEVA SAW NO BLACK KING BECAUSE OF RACISM. SO YOU KNOW IN THAT TIME BLACK PEOPLE DIDN'T SEE GOD THROUGH THERE OWN. AND FINALLY A BEAUTIFUL BLACK KING STOOD. HE WAS BLACK. GAVE BLACK SPEECHES FOR ALL RACES. AND THE BLACKMAN FOUND SALVATION AND REDEMPTION AFTER 400 YEARS, AND STILL YOU THINK THERE WAS RACISM AGAINST WHITES? THINK DEEPER RASTA AND OVERSTAN THE DEEPEST TRUTH. THAT SELASSIE GOD LOVE ALL PEOPLE, BUT HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. WHO ARE THE CAPTIVES? WHY WOULD HE SAY WE ARE EQUAL? WHO DIDN'T HAVE EQUALITY IN THOSE TIMES? WHITES? ANSWER I RASTA ANSWER I. THIS IS NOT OF MY DOINGS. THIS IS THE MYSTICS SPEAKING THE TRUTH. YOU WANT EQUALITY? LIKE SELASSIE SAY. THEN GIVE THE BLACK MAN HIS PLACE, HIS LAND. STOP FIGHTING THIS WITHIN YOURSELVES. LET THE ANCESTORS SPEAK FROM THE DIM PAST. OR DO YOU FEAR THAT BLACK WHIRLWIND YOUR PROPEHT MARCUS GARVEY SPOKE OF? OR DON'T SAY NOW YOU DON'T REMEMBER MARCUS GARVEY NO MORE! I AM SPEAKING WITH AN IYAHRIT OF LOVE. THIS IS REAL LOVE. NOT THE EVERYTHING IREE FAKE LOVE. RASTA LOVE TO SAY" CORRECTION IS LOVE" BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE CORRECTION. SO THAT MEANS EDUCATION FROM A BLACK MAN WILL NOT HAPPEN THEN? DIG DEEP DEEP DEEP. FEEL AND KNOW. DON'T BE SCARED OF THE BLACKMAN KING. THE FIRST RASTA WHERE BLACK. WE NEVER ENSLAVED NO WHITES.
PRINT THIS OUT AND STUDY WHAT THE AFRICANS ARE TELLING YOU. LET GO AND KNOW. THAT RACIAL DISCRIMINATION WAS STARTED BY WHITE EVEN HISTORY TELL YOU THAT. AND STILL YOU ACT LIKE WHEN WE SAY BLACK SUPREMACY WE ARE RACSIST TO YOU. I QUOTE A BLACKMAN SPEECH GIVEN BY A BLACK KING AND YOU TRY AND FIGHT IT DOWN WITH ANOTHER BLACK SPEECH? WHAT SENSE IS THAT. COME TO NYAHBINGHIE TODAY. FEEL THE FIRE. LEARN AND KNOW IF IT IS HERE IN THIS RASTA TRAD TAHT YOU BELONG, PUT DANEHALL ASIDE AND COME TO BINGHIE. SEE IF HERE AMONGST BLACK PEOPLE YOU BELONG BEFORE YOU START USE BLACK SPEECHES AGAISNT BLACKMAN.

THIS IS THE SELAH.
MOSES WAS BLACK

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/11/2005 1:39:01 PM

Blessed

You amuse me, brethren. I left all those quotes uncommented. Didn't turn them in no direction, just let them stay as they were said by HIM.

Your agressive reaction even though I gave you no reason for that, shows much about your character and who you are.

Selah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 2:47:37 PM

I AM NOT BEING AGGRESSIVE RASTA. CAUSE I STATE THE TRUTH YOU THINK I'M AGGRESSIVE. THAT HOW YOU HAVE BEEN VEIWING THE BLACKMAN FROM THAT TIME. ANYTIME WE STAND FOR RIGHTS, OH THE BLACKMAN IS AGRESSIVE.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/11/2005 3:59:41 PM

Ises

Oh come on, I post a black man's speech, and you come and try to turn it a completely negative way. I posted those words to be read. People talk to much over here. HIM said it already. He does not need you or me to clearify anything about his words. Don't take yourself too important, bro. And did you ever face me? Or how do you come to the conclusion that I am white? Japhet was also a blackman, didn't you read your bible?

I only hear you blaming white Rasses for works they are not doing. But I am asking you what works YOU bring. Ethiopia awaits its creators, and what else do YOU do than sitting in fron of your computer and type? I do not blame the I for nothing, because I do not know you personally. And so should also the I do, ok?
So when YOU are ready to forward to Ethiopia and do REAL works, then contact Iman and we can do REAL works. seen

Too much self-importance going on here. Rasta has no time for so much internetquarrels.

I'm out now
Selah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 4:12:15 PM

BREDREN I DO NOT NEED TO BOAST ABOUT WHO I KNOW IN ETHIOPIA OR WHO I AM AND WHERE I AM. JUST KNOW THAT I STAND FOR WAHT THIS MOEVEMENT HAS BEEN STANDING FOR SINCE 1930 AND BEFORE. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE CLARIFIED EVEN BEFORE YOU MAKE IT TO ETHIOPIA. OR ARE YOU IN ETHIOPIA WITH THIS ATTITUDE THAT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK OR WHITE, BECAUSE IF YOU ARE. THEN GO CHECK THE BINGHIE HQ AND REASON WITH THE ANCIENTS THERE CHECK EVEN BOBO THERE. AND STAY THERE TILL YOU ARE READY. DON'T CALL I BRO BREDREN.
ONE BLACK LOVE

SELASSIE JAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I