Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1103&start_row=1

you dont listen to selassie rastafari

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 11:08:59 PM

listen what your mighty god says to us in a thunderable glorious speech all real rasta son and daughter.

" there is little argument among us. We are determined to create a union of AFRICANS. In a very real sense, our continent is unmade. it still awaits creation and its creators. it is OUR DUTY AND PRIVILEGE TO ROUSE THE SLUMBERING GIANT OF AFRICA. NOT TO THE NATIONALISM OF EUROPE OF THE NINETEENTH CENTURY, NOT TO REGIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS, BUT TO THE VISION OF A SINGLE AFRICAN BROTHERHOOD"

What speeches are you reading. isn't african liberation our duty? not to europe. you see that love jah have for i and i ?he is determined to create a union for africans. sounds like black union. sounds like african supremacy. i say this to all color people. white and black. nonpartial judgemet.listen to what jah says.

jah selassie i

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 12:27:05 AM

Every part of creation began from Africa, he did not say black, Africans being the ones not comming with any wickedness. Africans true to God are the ones to govern.

When spoke on Europe, cleary say 19th century so you cant say that not ALL are Africans.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 1:12:09 AM

YOU SEE RASTA. ONE THING WE DON'T SEE CLEAR IS NOT ALL RACES CAME FROM AFRICA. BLACK CAME OUT OF AFRICA WHICH THAT BLACK RACE GAVE BIRTH TO ALL RACES. SO ANCESTORS WHERE AFRICAN BLACK. BUT ALL OTHER RACES FROM THIS BLACK MOTHER CAME OUT OF THIS BLACK THAT LEFT OUT OF AFRICA. BUT STILL IT'S EVERYONE THAT MUST HELP AFRICA FOR AFRICA'S SAKE. BUT IT MUST BE NOT A EUROPEAN UNION. HE SAID AFRICAN UNION. DOES THAT SCARE YOU AS WELL TO SAY AFRICAN UNION. BECAUSE MANY ON HERE FEAR BLACK SUPREMACY TOO. SO NOW WE SAY AFRICAN UNION OR BROTHERHOOD AND WATCH HOW THEY DON'T FEEL GOOD WITH THIS AND TRY CHANGE IT TO.

JAH GOD

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 9:24:35 AM

Read your bible, we were all one race till God seperated them. Ther for all races originated in Africa.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 12/11/2005 9:44:35 AM

greets ras elijah

idren
does the I not see just by the context of the I's thoughts typed onto this machine, that it is obvious to all that have eyes to see that the I is still holding on to a white privilege?
unless the flow come natural....
unless the I feels a releasing of old colonialistic ways of thought, the I will never feel or see the real truth of Rastafar I?
unless the I permits the will of HIM...a Black creator.....sweep over the I's soul, the I will never be free of the chains that bind the I to this privilege the I is holding onto?
why is the I so defensive?
when the I started to chant Rastafar I did the I not realeyze that InI hail a Black God and King?
so now the I knows and it is a shock, no?
the I sees that no manner of the I's statements...that InI idren and sistren are coming forward with truth...trying to assist in the removal of the I's raybans?
is for a reason idren
to either help the I take off the I's blinders or make the I see that no manner the I tries....the I will never see.
this is said with utmost love and a peaceful Irit
InI been meditating on some of the things and so that the I has been typing on this machine and these words are not InI words
these words InI have been led to give wordsound too.
May HIM give the I peace and the wisemind to hear.

Selassie I
each and every time
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 11:01:50 AM

Listen you need to stop judging Ites. I simply told you a thing and from that you bring a list of things. I am not defensive to the BLACK thing but you say I defensive because I respond with my thought? So im defensive no what I say? Selassie is ONE with God as is all of us. You know I had a chat with I n I brother, he's ideal is that he doesnt see colour. I asked him to partake in this reasoning, but he told I that he didnt have a computer or internet, ruff times. Computers and internet a white privledge? Wow you make I laugh! All knowledge was stolen from Africa! Hasnt an I said this in a previous reasoning? You should stop looking at everything white and black! Its funny you say im a racist because of what I have said and you basically undermind my knowledge and wisdom, and yet I reason with brothers and sisters that are indeed BLACK and they dont get defensive and offensive. Neither do they judge I or undermind I. May Jehovah bless the I and continue a positive reasoning.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 11:56:13 AM

i agree with you rasta . africa is creation and black came out of africa and all other races came from black not africa. europeans did not come fron africa. this is rock solid teaching in the rastafari tradition. any other way is some personal thing.

selassie god

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/11/2005 5:50:38 PM

BLessed love ras ta far i
There is no "RACE"..from times and times that is a new world word, check. Black is black. burnt skin, color, hue whatever whatever...

Little brother Elijah, all due raspect, the IBLE is not complete (far from it)as a I-storical book. It has its points, METAphorically...Reason with the science that comes out to discern what is truth. Don't hold up science as the "LAST WORD" on this cuz science is NOT the anti-christ, only the ones using it as such. Science is the same spirit that wants to KNOW what is already in existence. KNOW the foundation of the expounding of KNOWLEDGE>

Consider that the pyramids, built thousands of years ago in a so called "uncivilized" part of the world.....has NOT been explained yet by capitalistic greedy scientists....Yet these structures were built in civlizations that studied and explained the stars, healed people and carried out much more complex and rightful commerce. The ancestors were astolgers and soceres with spirit that could perform those things that ones only fanticize about. Either these powers were misused or donwpressed from a more barbaric group of people jealous of such energy.

KNOW ras, that I's-up (NOT we's dumb) is found in the simplest places in the right time.

blessed love
rasta far i
haile i selassie i

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/11/2005 6:42:30 PM

We all came from africa..
Adam and eve..the first man and woman ever where africans..they where the mother and father for all of us..JAH created dem..
We all are descendants from adam and eve and so we are one...
it's foolish to look at the skin..

Jah Guidance

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 8:13:28 PM

Skin colour changed after Adam & Eve, the Sons of Noah split the races.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I