Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1101&start_row=1

selassie i rastafari speaks DO YOU LISTEN?

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 12:28:40 PM

" the day is long overdue for a change of attitude on part of those nations which have heretofore sought to hinder or impede this movement of which have been content in the past to remain PASSIVE in the face of the impassioned cries of freedom, for justice, for the right to stand with their fellowmen as equals, which have gone up from this continent. IT IS TIME TO ENLIST THEIR SYMPATHETIC EFFORTS ON BEHALF OF THE AFRICAN PEOPLES TO GAIN THE PLACE IN THE WORLD WHICH IS THEIR GOD-GIVEN BIRTHRIGHT.THOSE WHO HAIL OR REFUSE TO DO SO, THOSE WHO LACK THE VISION AND FORESIGHT TO REALIZE THAT AFRICA IS EMERGING INTO A NEW ERA, THAT AFRICANS WILL NO LONGER BE DENIED THE RIGHTS WHICH ARE INALIENABLY THEIRS, WILL NOT ALTER OR REVERSE THE COURSE OF HISTORY,BUT WILL ONLY SUFFER THE ENEVITABLE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR REFUSAL TO ACCEPT REALITY" SELASSIE I

You see what the Almighty God whom you are praising is saying? Are you listening? Or are you just following some religious fantasy. Read this speech again and hear what our god says. Are you in some illusion and not accepting this reality. Rastafari is africa! if you bow to the king it is because africa is within you. Does not your bible say the kingdom is within. what kingdom is of sellassie i your god. Africa! So if your vision is not africa selassie says in this speech that you lack vision and foresight. white man, black man don't you hear the voice from the dim past? don't you chant the ethiopian creed? why do you chant it? for fun? selassie loves all. but the true mystical nyabinghi knows that like selassie says africa will emerge and you as rasta must not be passive to this, and rise for that cause because african liberation, will bring global freedom for all. I don't say this. Jah selassie i says this. read the speech again. you are still stuck on the color of a man skin and eye speech and never move on. AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA.

ANSWER THIS FOR YOURSELF RASTAMAN AND WOMAN BLACK AND WHITE:

WHO ARE YOU PRAISING IN THIS TIME?
WHAT IS IT TO YOU TO SERVE A BLACK KING?
IS AFRICA THE REDEMPTION LAND OR NOT?
AND IF NOT WHY HAVE YOU CHANGED THAT?
YOU COULD BOW TO A BLACK KING BUT NOT BOW AND KISS THE FLOOR OF A BLACK LAND?
ARE YOU WORKING FOR AFRICA?
WHAT CHANT DEATH TO BLACK AND WHITE OPPRESSORS BUT NOT LOVE BLACK I-PREMACY?
WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE LOVING SELASSIE I?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/10/2005 2:50:59 PM

MY LORD! IT JUST GOT TEN MILLION DEGREES IN HERE. WEAKHEART GOT TO WATCH FO THE FIRE.

RAs Zion

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 2:09:15 AM

NOW YOU SEE WHY ONLY 2 RESPOND HERE AND 95 IN THE TOPIC BLACK SUPREMACY.

THEY STILL NEVER LEARN

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 9:26:33 AM

You put to much emphasis on BLACK. You should learn to love thy brother and sister, than seperate. Read your Bible we come from 1 race.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 12:00:48 PM

we come from one black race you are right. i put much infesis on black. do you know why? RESEARCH WHAT SELASSIE SAID. DID SELASSIE PUT TO MUCH INFESIS ON AFRICA? ISN'T AFRICA BLACK. WHEN DID SELASSIE STOP PUT INFESIS ON AFRICA? BINGHIE DON'T NEGLECT WHITES. IT;S WHITE NEGLECT BINGHIE WHEN WE INFESIS ON BLACK.

SELAHSSIE GOD

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/11/2005 3:21:55 PM

We are suppose to do like Selassie, so put emphasis on Africa, not black.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 3:43:12 PM

AFRICA IS NOT BLACK? YOU ARE CONFUSED. SELASSIE SAY AFRICA FIRST. DO YOU THINK WHEN SELASSIE SAY AFRICA HE MENT WHITES? HE MENT AFRICA. BLACK AFRICA FIRST.

ARE YOU EVEN RASTA?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/11/2005 5:08:25 PM

What I'd like to know is how one can put "too much emphasis on Black" neva dat, neva eva enough emphasis on Black.
In fact,
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
Beautiful Black People
That felt good...

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 5:21:37 PM

and what you have posted my sis should not be an offense. but fact that as black people we should ijoice, have our own, and those who come in should respect that blackness. that is rastafari movement.

say it again

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/11/2005 5:24:57 PM

LIFE is so lovely...fools y do u wanna make it ugly....

Empress Nzingha thanks for that sunshine and rainbow

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL