Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1100&start_row=1

Racial~Equality

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/10/2005 6:17:22 AM

I defend the Lion of Judah's effort towards promoting Racial Equality in the world. Selam ~

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 12:49:50 PM

YES BUT WHERE IS THIS EQUALITY FOUND RASTA? IN NEW ORLEANS WHERE BLACK PEOPLE SUFFER THIS STORM? THE PRISONS WHERE 80% BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE ARE IN JAIL? OR IN AFRICA WHERE STILL NEO-COLONIALISM IS FOUND?
IT SO EASY TO SAY RACIAL EQUALITY AND TYPE IT ON COMPUTER. BUT YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT! IF YOU TRULEY LOVE WHAT SELASSIE I SAYS ABOUT EQUALITY AND DO NO NOTHING BUT WALK AROUND LIKE EVERYTHING IS IREE AND REGGAE AND SAFE WHERE YOU AT THEN IT IS NOTHING. YOU CANNOT TELL I THERE IS EQUALITY RIGHT HERE IN THIS TIME. WHEN SELASSIE I JAH ALMIGHTY SAYS EQUALITY. IT IS ONLY BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. SO UNTIL BLACKMAN HAS HIS OWN. UNTIL COLOR PEOPLE HAVE REAL RIGHTS. THEN THERE IS STILL NO EQUALITY. WE FIGHT FOR RIGHTS AND TRUTH AND WILL WITH FIRE UNTIL THAT TIME.

SELASSIE IS LOVE

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/10/2005 6:11:47 PM

Until Black people are given back what was stolen...

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/10/2005 7:43:24 PM

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY COMPARING RASTAFARI TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND THEIR FACTIONS? NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL, RASTA ALMIGHTY IS DIVINE. THE LEVEL OF THE WICKED ARE AMONG THE LOWEST, 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT IDEAS. BECAUSE IS RASTAFARI WAS RULING AMERICA IT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!

JAH RAS TAFARI!
RAS ELIJAH, SALAM

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/10/2005 9:29:08 PM

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY COMPARING RASTAFARI TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND THEIR FACTIONS?

You continue to prove your inability to listen and overstand. You have an amazing ability to miss the forest for all the trees. You continue to fight for white equality while ignoring the overaboundant fact that Black people are the ones who are unequal in the eyes of the world. Whatever you're going through that has you believing that you can argue equality can not be anything like a day in the life of a ghetto youth whose skin color is a sign of guilt in the world around him. And that is world wide. America does not have the monopoly on racism. And Rastafari is an even greater minority than being dark skinned because it validates the superiority of melanin. You have an obvious detachment to society that is causing you to be dangerously backward. You have a lot left to learn bredren, I suggest you come out of the hills and realize that the discrimination you recieve as a white Rasta is Babylon's way of calling you a nigger lover. And the fyah you recieve from Black Rastas is because a white man cannot be trusted in a place of Black pride and must prove allegience, for our own safety. Every man must be clean before he can be Rasta and fyah is the only way to clean a man's insides. Humble yourself and overstand that this fyah is neccessary for overstanding and resistance to it is exactly why you must burn. Don't allow yourself to believe that Black men and women do not go through this fyah to be Rasta. You are not special, and that fact bredren is what you are missing in your reasonings. You have to be willing to let go of privilege and submit to the wisdom of the elders, if your pride is telling you that you shouldn't have to go through fyah to be Rasta then you are harboring white supremacy in your heart. There is simply no way around that. If you can admit that Black people came first then you should also be able to admit that a lack of melanin is a disadvantage to living on the planet Earth. Does that make you inferior to Black people, no, but it does make it impossible to be superior and futher more it means that your insides must overcome your outsides. Black people didn't make that so, your Creator did. So if you have an issue with that have a talk with God. Never forget that you can clean cut your way back into good social graces with Babylon that is the diffrence. A Black man will never be able to achive this acceptance, he can only hope to be thought of as a good little black boy and therefore not a threat. Babylon's equality requires that all non white people give up their heritage, culture and self pride in order to accept a white race identity.
Do some research on the gentrification of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia, I suggest you rent "Rabbit Proof Fence" if you have not seen it already. Maybe that story can open your eyes to the plight of the non white people of the world.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 11:11:12 PM

take heed to this dawta. she feels it

selassie jah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/11/2005 1:46:16 AM

Ok, I am a red head white bredren, I have pale skin. I will be the first to speak of melenin shortage being bad news, I turn into a lobster when ever the suns out hot. That is why white people are the prodominant cases of sun/skin cancer. Thats why Africa for the Africans and Europe for the Europeans.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 2:07:10 AM

ITS NOT ABOUT WHITES HATE THE WHITE. OR WHITES HATE THEMSELVES. IT IS ABOUT LETTING OTHER RACES LOVE THEMSELVES. AND BE FREE TO HAVE THERE OWN. WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN SELASSIE I SIGHT, BUT NOT IN MEN SIGHT YOU SEE. BECAUSE OF THIS COLINIAL WILLIE LYNCH FOLLIES FOR OVER 400 YEARS WE HAVE HATED OURSELVES AND NEVER HAD OUR OWN. SO NOW WE SAY BLACK IPREMACY WITH A BLACK FEET GOD AND YANT BINGHIE FIRE AND STILL WE INCLUDE I AND I OWN RACE IN DEATH TO BLACK AND HITE DOWNPRESSORS AND STILL IT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE WHITEMAN TO SAY, YES THAT IS GOOD. IF YOU ARE BLACK OR WHITE. COME WITH AFRICA EVERYWHERE YOU GO. TAKE THY SHEILD AND BUCKLER AND RISE IN TRUTHS AND RIGHTS. NOW YOU SEE WHAT BLACK IPREMACY TEACHES.

ONE BLACK LOVE
SELASSIE GOD

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I