Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1088&start_row=41

RASTAFARIAN MYSTICISM: An Introduction to the Mysteries of Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/10/2005 9:59:36 PM

My point is that you can't call frustration agression.
Do you know why the call them projects?

The Black slave was trained to hate himself and love only his white slave master. He was tourtured and manipulated into thinking Black people where not HUMAN, do you understand that concept? Trained to perpetuate crime and violence against his own skin, not his people but his SKIN. Black women had to teach their children everything they knew before they turned 6 because at that age a child could be sold and never seen or heard of again. Black men were taught not to value family so that his master could rape his wife or daughters in order to make house slaves or just to satisfy his lust for the women he procaimed to be less than human. Black men were trained to be studs who had no say in whom they could or would mate with. Black children were taught never to disagree with a white person ever because disobedience often ment death. Black men were rewarded for spying on their brothers and sisters, an act that ensured torture or death. Mixed raced people had to live with the knowledge that one of their parents, most often their father, owned them as livestock and could sell them to the highest bidder at any given moment. Most Black people didn't even know their parents names for certain. Value was attributed to how much you were worth in open auction.
Thousands of Africans jumped overboard rather than be transported to the unknown in chains. An unknown number just died once Africa was no longer visable on the horizon. Some Africans held their breath until they died. In the bowels of a slave ship human beings were fed a handful of gruel a day. The dead lay next to the living. Human waste was everywhere. Bathing consisted of being splashed with sea water once a week, if you were lucky, while they cleaned the holding deck and made you dance for their own amusment. And lets not forget the entire voyage these Africans were naked and bound in the dark.
Black Africans are a happy peacful people by nature, don't fall for the lie. A few rotten apples don't change the nature of apples.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/10/2005 10:22:44 PM

Hail Selassie I

Sistren these truths sadden my soul so profoundly that I have only tears to express myself.

These hideous realities are echoed even now in New Orleans where again the white babylon shitstem has shown its true ugly nature.

InI must stand for Justice Truth and Rights. No Peace until Justice.
InI must embrace the Iriginal Black Supremacy to downstroy the institutional injustice of the babylon shitstem.

Each one has his/her own path within this trod I believe Iman am where I am supposed to be. I believe sistren that you are also in harmony with your destiny as your words and works demonstrate your honsest devotion to Rastafari and Love of The Most High.

point: its okay to acknowledge agression as agression, regardless of its cause, even in the rare case that it is justified it still is what it is.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are they that have been persecuted for righteousness` sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/10/2005 10:33:15 PM

dreadlion.

you have not left a mountain in comfortable cali to make judgement on blacks in africa. you know that the aggressors have been white from that time. if you don't recognize this then you have no vision. sorry but it is truth. and the truth is an offense. history teaches i that. you compare 400 years with some gangsta rap music which a few who have lost themselves to this white big company. you see why you must come down. the mystics tell you in this iwah to coome down and see. see why this gangsta rap junk kills your black brother. learn why africans fight each other. because the white colonizers that where there brought that confusion. i and i are not rascist. but we know and see the real. this is guidance. not just i say this rasta. read what selassie say in him speeches.african liberation, why do you ignore that part of this trod. and ras michel. the i can say many names of rasta but still do nothing for africa. just humble and stop watch and peep and come in. come bow to his black feet all nations. kiss the feet of the black african king. remember he is black. set up thecracy in cali and do it right as perfect iyamples. yant izes iyahcratically in accordance to who set it. a blackman set it for freedom. i speak this way because someone never tell you like it is.
selassie jah

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 1:42:08 AM

READ DREADLION:
" The period of colonialism in which we were plunged culminated with our continent fettered and bound: with our once proud free peoples reduced to humiliation and slavery: with Africas terrain cross-hatched and checker-boarded by artificial and arbitrary bounderies. Many of us, during those bitter years were overwhelmed in battle, and those who escaped conquest did so at the cost of desperate resistance and bloodshed. Others were sold into bondage as the price extracted by the colonialist for the " protection" which they extended and the possessions of which they disposed. Africa was a physical resource to be exploited and Africans were chattels to be purchased bodily or, at best, peoples to be reduced to vassalage and lackeyhood.

Now wonder why a whiteman is not so easily excepted. you would do the same if someone raped your mother and sold away your son. Whites can come, but you must earn a position under that iyahcratical nyahbinghie house of the black supremacy that so many fear. come all but come clean. do you not think that africans deserve an apology from someone? or is that also asking to much. and if is not an apology you think you don't have to give. then overstand why now whites are not excepted so easy. you see the true mystic nyahbinghie i and i speak about. read above what selassie god say. or should i type more speach?

" we must make one final SUPREME effort; now when the struggle grows, weary when so much has been won that thrilling sense of achievement has brought us near satiation. OUR LIBERTY IS MEANINGLESS UNLESS ALL AFRICANS ARE FREE"

WHAT SPEECHES ARE YOU READING?

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/11/2005 6:53:17 PM

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/11/2005 7:02:46 PM

Blessed Love.

Ras Truth, InI give thanks for the bredren's zeal for righteousness and you and I disagree about very little, turn down the fire bredren.

Also, respectfully, bredren how can u know who Ras Michael knows?

You have implied you know InI or of InI "Cali Rasses" but you have not identified yourself. Have you been to Ises here? Do you know InI?

NYAHBINGHI FYAH BURN OUT ALL EVIL CONCEPTIONS IF MANKIND

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/11/2005 7:11:11 PM

no I do not know you. Micheal is the one showing I who he knows. He mentions the names. But if requested to the binghi theocracy house in jamiaca and with your funds you can have all of i and i there in one accord. link the adddress you have in jamaica on the chant booklet and let them know of your plan for next binghise izes. With respects they will come as long as visas plane ticket and place to rest is available. it is time for this black movement to make that missing link with binghie ones in cali. Black supremacy love.

selassie god.

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/12/2005 10:30:44 PM

DREADLION. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE MYSTICS OF NYAHBINGHIE ACCORDING TO THEE I BOOK. JUST CURIOUS RASTA. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW?

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/21/2005 8:13:57 PM

HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Sorry I did not answer this question earlier, I just noticed it.

The "MYSTICS OF NYAHBINGHI", regardless of what ANY book says are InI Black Incient Elders the Iriginal founders of the movemant.

Iman work is about Rastafarian Mystics, of which there are many all over the earth. The Nyahbinghi in the title refers to the ritual of Nyahbinghi grounation not to the Ifficial Nyahbinghi Order. Any Rastsa who searches to experience the Mystical Spiritual Heart of Rastafari will find the Nyahbinghi. As I have said, all over northern cali where Iman live there are hundreds and hundreds of dreadlocked youth listening to reggae, wearin the colors and smokin herb, BUT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SELASSIE IS. Iman book is to help those ones to Overstand the Great Sea of Truth that they are dipping their toes in, especially the ones who may be fertile soil for seeds of JAH Truth. It is a work of Love.

ONE LOVE IN THE MOST HIGH ABABAJAHNOI

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/22/2005 2:04:25 PM

Ras Truth: the I and Empress have been Ixemplary of RASTAFARI ROYALTY.
Give thanks and Ises for the humble teachings and merciful reasoning. Haile Sellassie I the First is alive and well.
ISES

Perfect love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I