Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1088&start_row=21

RASTAFARIAN MYSTICISM: An Introduction to the Mysteries of Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/5/2005 6:00:01 PM

O bredren,

you say "That you do not have a 'fatwa' on your head is proof of Rasta tolerance and Rasta love"

A fatwa I have found, is defined as "A legal opinion or ruling issued by an Islamic scholar on a point of Islamic law"

Does the Nyahbinghi Order threaten honest Truth-seekers with Islamic justice? NO.

I looked this up because of course Iman in no way want to offend the Ifficial Nyahbingi Order housed in JA. What kind of a threat is this man making against I? For what? Have I not answered his every question with enuff respect?

What exactly did you mean bredren? I only seek Truth and Overstanding.

Messenger: Binghi Haiasi Sent: 12/5/2005 6:21:35 PM

Seen. I dont mind reasoning, bredren, because InI know it is possible for whites to have genuine goodwill towards Rastafari, as well as coincidence of interest with InI. InI traditional Nyahbinghi do not function from a position of racial hatred, InI remain on the Ites of One perfect love - it would please InI Iniversally if all whites would repent of white supremacy and immediately submit to HIM governmant, and yet I would be foolish to ignore the prophecy that has carried InI so far which says the system would rather be destroyed than repent. That is satan, the ghost, the unrepentant - he has nothing to lose! InI do.

"In the first days of the movement bredren clearly held woman back and in the fullness of time the Rastawoman has grown to where she can openly antagonize bredren in public over doctrine. Consider the difficulty of that trod for the Rasta woman, but she persists by the Power of the Almighty and is taking her place within the movement."

You are wrong, bredren - the Rasta dawtas had the utmost respect within the livity in the earliest days - there were more sistren than bredren on the Pinnacle for a time. There were some male chauvinist influences which entered in the 50s and there has been a revival of hebrewism/ leviticalism thereafter in some sectors. The tradition has its own iternal way of cleansing and correcting itself from contrary infuences.

You are completely wrong "the Rastawoman has grown to where she can openly antagonize bredren in public over doctrine" - this is utter nosense! where do you get this stuff from??? I can see how dangerous must be this book you have written! Rasta dawtas who are orderly know how to speak at the groundation, I have witnessed no such antagonism - and I certainly would not view it as "growth" of any thing except evil! You are showing more clearly the great wisdom the Incients have shown in keeping onlookers and spectators out! - rest assured that day will never come when InI dawtas will antagonize with InI over doctrine. Rasta dawtas love Haile Sellassie I, they love InI tradition, they love the Rastaman's courage and integrity, they love living the Rastafari life - that is why they have identified themselves as Rasta dawtas. They are loved and cherished by their husbands as well as their bredrens and sistrens, and they are honoured as queens.

"Still you have not addressed the point that both the Sacrificial Lamb Yeheshua, the Christ, and Emperor Selassie I, the Conquering Lion, have clearly plainly and emphatically stressed the equality of all humans in the eyes of JAH."

What is to address? Have I denied your hope of salvation because of your race? Indeed the redemption is by faith, not by race. (Melanin can be restored in an instant, if HIM says so) There is however a difference between good and evil, and therefore between a good man and a wicked man. That all the sons of Man have a hope for eternal life does not obliterate the deciding difference between good and evil, the judgemant of which is the particular duty of the Incient Order of the Iverliving Ones, grounded in Africa within the Nyahbinghi. InI also know the number of the beast is the same which is the number of a man, that is why InI will take heed of the prophet and hold to the Incient Ithiopin wisdoms - also known as Black Supremacy. :) HIM said InI were "sent from Ethiopia" - not taken or captured., seen?

There is no contradiction - a Nyahbinghi man can tell the difference between white and black with eyes closed. Some whites are permitted to attend some groundations - this is just how it is for now, it is not because they are considered black. In Africa, absolutely no white may attend.

"Black Supremacy is the Highest Order of Righteousness because it demands the love and raspect of InI to each nation. Its foundation is built upon Love. All nations have been called to serve." - I could not have said it better myself. Giving thanks for the upfull sound from Dreadnut. The Gong said, "hereafter instead of civilization we all shall say Black Supremacy" indicating further the civility of ancient Africa before the race based civilization of the enemies of Africa.

When whites busy themselves about feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, healing the sick, protecting the aged and taking care of the infants in Africa, they will find no resistance whatsoever from Nyahbinghi.

Perfect love always in Ras Tafari Ila name!

Messenger: Binghi Haiasi Sent: 12/5/2005 6:35:43 PM

Are you for real???!!! *ROFL* - I'm done with you, dread

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/5/2005 7:22:32 PM

Highest of Ites and Blessings unto the Children of His Majesty Rastafari Selassie I!

Each and every one under their own vine and fig tree. The white man is not meant for Africa, just as the African was not meant for Europe. This is not racism or segragation. We would all still be in trade and communion with one another, giving thanks and Ises. Everything got to dwell in its place otherwise it won't work, at least for long and lacking efficiancy. Imagine the parts of an engine all out of place. Each part is just as important as the other, because as a whole they add to the motors integrity and performance. But if those parts are taken out of their roles or places then the motor will no longer function. Overstand, each and every One of InI has a role and together as bredren and sistren and through the Power of His Imperial Majesty and One Love, we can fullfill Our role and restore Inity, but we have to be in Our place, Our own vine and fig tree.

Ises Itinual, Iverance Iniversial

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/6/2005 1:59:23 PM

Hail Tafari

Binghi Haiasi,

I am truly sorry if I have exhausted the I's patience. I have spent days now just reading reasonings on-line at many sites regarding "Black Supremacy". InI only seek True Overstanding.

Seriously, what did you mean threatening I with a 'fatwa'?

Please Overstand this: Iman have been trodding Rastafari for 15 years now, my beard and locks are greying and my son is growing into a man. Where I live I can't even go to town and buy food without seeing dreadlocked young people often smoking herb, wearing the Colours and listening to reggae music -- AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHO SELASSIE IS !!! Iman DO NOT preach or evangelize or lecture people, but Iman am often inquired of concerning Rastafari. I would not be honest if I did not share what JAH has revealed to I when asked.

Consider this: I cannot be other than what JAH has made I to be. The I rejects I for I skin colour and babylon reject I for I beard and locks, still I trod on. My earthly father left my mother in poverty with three youths and still I do recognize that my skin colour affords I priviledge in Babylon, but by becoming a Rastaman I have rejected that shitstem. 95% of my life is spent with I family at I gates in the hills trodding Rastafari privately.

I shall always be even MORE careful to clarify that Iman do not represent the Ifficial JA Nyahbinghi Order.

Peace and Love, Truth and Rights

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/6/2005 3:43:51 PM

"Please Overstand this: Iman have been trodding Rastafari for 15 years now, my beard and locks are greying and my son is growing into a man. Where I live I can't even go to town and buy food without seeing dreadlocked young people often smoking herb, wearing the Colours and listening to reggae music -- AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHO SELASSIE IS !!! Iman DO NOT preach or evangelize or lecture people, but Iman am often inquired of concerning Rastafari."

Ises High to Negus my bredren and give thanks!

Yes bredren this chucnk of what you say here is very important and where I live I see this all the time. Unfortunatly people think reggae is the Holy music and they are listening to it like it brings them Ivation. I like reggae, but it is not holy, nor does it bring salvation. But bredren it is Our job to let each and every one know who Selassie I is, not just hippies that think they're Rastafari. But I know hippies that know who Selassie I is and claim to be Rasta, but they have no idea what they are talking about and the only info they found was on some website. Rasta's need to spread the word and need to truly overstand what this is all about and that its real real serious and that this isn't just growing locks and smokin doobies.

The Rastafari is the carrier of the worlds most Powerful Testimony.

"On November 2 of 1930, Our God and King, His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I was crowned the King of kings and Lord of lords, and received abyence from every single nation."

This is the testimony. No one else is able to say that the world crowned their King the King of kings and Lord of lords. This is Our call and we must fullfill. Get out there and teach the Ispel, teach them about Christ and His gift of Salvation to those who believe in HIM, teach them about the Promise of Jah and King David Acts 2:19 and the promise fullfilling in Haile I, tell them that is was prophesied that Christ be born in Ethiopia. Teach them, teach them, teach them.

This world is thirstin fi God, and they think they have to die to see HIM, but InI the Rastafari don't look to the God of death, but to the God of the Iverliving.

Give them the roots and heritage.

Jah Rastafari Selah!

Ras Zion Ises

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/9/2005 5:06:45 PM

dreadlion...with all respect
you do not know nyahbinghi mystic.burn-ism. unless you come out of that mountain and stop check reggae river cali and go serve the elders with kindness. this is what selassie say to those who choose to be leaders "they must first serve". go to the elders and ask for guidance. books only help the mind and not the heart. go down from that mountain you speak of and shake your hands with the elders. if you have time to write a book while the elders don't have time and strength to write book then you must have time to come down. this is no threat. you must take this as guidance, guidance, guidance. also you set binghi ises on your mountain. but they are not theocratical unless binghi high priest appoint you or someone there. what you have there is binghi izes only. which is ilahfully still but not iyahcracy.

selassie i

Messenger: Binghi Michael Sent: 12/9/2005 5:56:48 PM

Blessed love.I want to say all ises are ifficial. The heart beat is always beating iniversial and InI, when I chant, link with the 1 irator.InI communicate telepathic with other ises round the globe.I ask this, Did the Elders ,Bro Watto and others have a priest to ok their ises?no it was a ivine calling. I have been to Ras It evens"(steven) ises and they are the real deal . Very orderly and ifficial Black brown and white , elders n youth, ones from Ja , ithiopia , ghanna , costa rica. A true Rainbow circle throne. Also I know of white who have attended ises in ithiopia ,shashamane.Whoever said its not allowed is wrong.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 12/9/2005 6:12:11 PM

Love and Repect Ras Truth,

I have checked all the I's posts from today. I hear and overstand the I. As I have said, I make no pretense at being authorized by the Nyahbinghi Order, and in retrospect I wish I had not added the sub-title on my book. Nyahbinghi Ises are the ultimate discovery of anyone who penetrates to the spiritual heart of rastafari, I live surrounded by dreaded, herb smoking youths who don't know who Selassie is and I offer them guidance IF they ask. Even my own wife didnt fully overstand InI. That is how my book came to be. Like you said yourself books only help the mind and not the heart, excuse me for trying.

Staying in the hills raising my son, providing for my family and studying and smoking herb and reasoning is my path, whats your problem with that? As I have also said I accept and defend "Black Supremacy" (and reject black supremacy.)

I do hope to one day be able to attend Ifficial Ises and to take guidance from InI Elders, in spite of the fact that I will likely have fire heaped upon I. My heart is pure and Jah is I strength.

Of course the Ises InI Ilebrate here are of the branches and not the roots! InI know that, all we do is the best we can, and JAH blesses InI.

One Love

Messenger: Ras Truth Sent: 12/9/2005 7:45:24 PM

Yes i. bring your son as well to the elders so he can fulltake the fullness with His Grandfathers stories and ancient strength. Also have elders fly into cali where you live and have an oppointed Binghi. And Ras Micheal. I never said Dreadlion ises was not hola. They probably where..but they where not iyahcracy...

jah love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I