Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1083&start_row=21

Holy Piby...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/29/2005 8:39:24 AM

Ises

This interview is through and out. If one wants to believe it means HIM not JAH. so he shall do. Then I cannot help him. But I n I have not only eyes to see and ears to hear but also a mind to OVERstand. HAILE SELASSIE I FORIVERMORE.
I spent too much time explaining these confusions, I have no more time to waste on this. seen.

About the Piby. MY God tells me that the Bible is for ALL MEN and transcends all boundaries of nations and concepts of race. seen. If YOUR God tells you he gives you a book for the BLACK MAN, then be it so.

Selah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/29/2005 10:11:07 AM

I did not mean to change the tone of this reasoning.

I just don't like the idea of destroying whatever is sacred to anyone. My son reads the Quoran because it is what he overstood best while incarcerated. If the teachings of Mohammad Elijah can make him a better man than H.I.M. (which is what InI dawtas follow) I say, to each his own.

But there is a mutual RASpeckt in our household. I even have a dawta who follows the teaching of Twelve Tribes and we all have utilized SOME of the ways of the 7th day adventist. We learned the 10 commandments in the Presbyterian church.

RSK

I also believe that the Most High reveals HIMself to all of his Idren in their own native tongue, culture, and mores. How else would they overstand HIM?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/29/2005 10:27:31 AM

that was a lot, i was not trying to change your mind on him being god,i was showing you a quotes. live your life as you should, as you want. as for the "several questions" let me just say in time all things come to light in do time.and let me make one correction to this statement "Haile Selassie said he is a man and that he is not god" the words were "I am a man, that I am mortal, and that I will be replaced by the oncoming generation," whne did he say he was christ? and for the interpreter music covering up Haile Selassie I speaking the recording that I heard had no music just an ethiopian voice with an interpreter speaking as an interpreter.

"Well bredren you and everyone else should know by know and that is you can't make points by using one line of scripture. If you want to talk about the scripture and its message and meaning then you have to quote everything as a whole."

"these "good" works aren't enough for merit." was that everything? No. but it made your point. I have no quaralls with anyone who believes Haile Selassie I is god I would never change anyone's mind on the matter I was merly giving up contrasts. if you know it all that is good.

thank you for your time

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/29/2005 2:42:07 PM

BREDREN I TOLD YOU WHEN HE CLAIMED HIS DIVINITY. WHEN HE TOOK ON THOSE TITLES WHICH BELONG SOLEY TO CHRIST, HE MADE HIS PROCLAMATION TO THE WORLD.

AND I AM SICK OF THIS INTERVIEW. IT HOLDS NO WEIGHT. THE PRIESTS OF ETHIOPIAN ORTHODOXY WERE SCARED OF HIS MAJESTY EVER SINCE HE WAS YOUNG BECAUSE OF HIS BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE, HIM TELLING PRIESTS WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE ARK, AND TALKING TO ANIMALS, INDEED EVEN LIONS. THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGHT THIS DOWN FOR SOME TIME NOW SO THAT BABYLON CAN CRUSH THE SPIRIT THAT DWELLS WITH IN INI RASTAFARI. FYAH AH GO BUN OUT DEH LIAR BABYLON. THEY HAVE BEEN KILLING INI ELDERS AND TELLING LIES ABOUT THE DEATH OF HIS MAJESTY SO THAT WE DIE OUT, BUT INI NAH DIVERT.

RASTAFARI LIVETH

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/29/2005 6:37:07 PM

live life

Messenger: Sistren Mentewab Sent: 12/1/2005 3:17:04 AM

RASTAFARI LIVETH AND REIGNETH FORIVER!!

*KEDEMAWE HAILE SELASSIE, WOIZERO MENEN!

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 12/3/2005 5:46:34 PM

Blessed Love Rasta far i

Just to pass on that The Empress Menen claims lineage of the Prophet Mohammad.......

Ones and ones KNOW INI ...... That is the purest manifestation of the Creator.

All scripts reveal truth, even ones that don't spell it out and spoon feed.

Site what HIM have spoken about becoming something GREATER than our expereince, education and environment has shown ini. It is essential united...none of these alone are......Rasta far i ....word sound power....power of the trinity....body mind and spirit....

KNOW SELF...
KNOW INI...

Check out a little youth baby... they have the most perfect overstanding...Seen...let us NOT let the intellectualism of scholrship and exaltation keep ini from knowing INI.

love is the only law to obey...
Haile i selassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 12/3/2005 6:36:04 PM

Benito Mussolini claimed to be The Protector of Islam.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/23/2014 10:51:01 AM

The Holy Piby > The Unholy Bible

Everytime

More Praises to Athlyi. First to document our black Godliness.

One can't mention the Piby without mention the Royal Parchment Scrolls of Black Supremacy which InI believe was even more instrumental in I trod.

More Praises to Fitzpatrik and his Empress. Alpha and Omega.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/2/2019 5:12:26 AM

Someone post an online copy of the above please

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I